Hydaelyn Role-Players
Greetings! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Greetings! (/showthread.php?tid=20608)

Greetings! - ziomada - 09-18-2017

Hello there everybody!Bouncy

It is a pleasure to be here on the RP community! I am rather new to RP in general and found this website through curiosity and the will to socialize more.
I stick strictly to character while in game (Or at least try to..) just to get that immersive feeling. I am very social, mind-speaking, decorative (it will kill me one day I swear.) and I like to wander the realm in search for its wonders and beauty! Seriously have you guys taken a moment to look at some of the areas that are kinda out of the way? Breath taking I swear. Anyway! In game I am known as Arix Corvus, I am on Excalibur, relatively new there and I want to branch out Smile. Unfortunately I may politely decline any offers to have me move to another server as I'm about to have my very own mansion soon! *Excitement intensifies*
I craft, gather, give people free stuff randomly because I enjoy a good smile. If I see you have mediocre gear for your level I will stop you in your tracks till I'm done making you a new set! I must also warn you guys that I have an evil side..I work like a yin/yang ordeal here, just don't get on my bad side and we will be peachy perfect!

Glamouring is end game by the way, don't let people tell you different! Heheh anyways... please send me a /tell in game Big Grin I am available late evenings on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am off work (meaning on FFXIV all day) during Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Remember guys, Arix Corvus, Excalibur. Primal Data center!
[Image: 1125262831]

RE: Greetings! - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 09-18-2017

(09-18-2017, 04:47 AM)ziomada Wrote: Hello there everybody!Bouncy

It is a pleasure to be here on the RP community! I am rather new to RP in general and found this website through curiosity and the will to socialize more.
I stick strictly to character while in game (Or at least try to..) just to get that immersive feeling. I am very social, mind-speaking, decorative (it will kill me one day I swear.) and I like to wander the realm in search for its wonders and beauty! Seriously have you guys taken a moment to look at some of the areas that are kinda out of the way? Breath taking I swear. Anyway! In game I am known as Arix Corvus, I am on Excalibur, relatively new there and I want to branch out Smile. Unfortunately I may politely decline any offers to have me move to another server as I'm about to have my very own mansion soon! *Excitement intensifies*
I craft, gather, give people free stuff randomly because I enjoy a good smile. If I see you have mediocre gear for your level I will stop you in your tracks till I'm done making you a new set! I must also warn you guys that I have an evil side..I work like a yin/yang ordeal here, just don't get on my bad side and we will be peachy perfect!

Glamouring is end game by the way, don't let people tell you different! Heheh anyways... please send me a /tell in game Big Grin I am available late evenings on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am off work (meaning on FFXIV all day) during Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Remember guys, Arix Corvus, Excalibur. Primal Data center!
[Image: 1125262831]

A fancy hello there !
Though, I'm not on your server nor am I am ambassador of sorts I'd like to welcome you here to the RP forums. Smile I too was brought here by curiosity as well as some inspiration. If you ever need another friend feel free to hit me up to chat sometime! I'm around, currently collecting ideas for a fan fiction I'd like to write with my old main in game character as the centre of it Smile

Laterz,
Mamoru

PS - oh also couldn't agree more for foam being endgame I spend waaaay too much time creating new glams lol

RE: Greetings! - ziomada - 09-19-2017

Oh thank you very much :O Yea...but you could totes make an alt on here or just...move here or I can just...kidnap you to here.

RE: Greetings! - Zhauric - 09-20-2017

Greetings and welcome aboard. I hope you find your way about in the world out there and find yourself completely immersing into roleplay so that it becomes yet another avenue of enjoyment in your gaming experience.

Have a great one out there.

RE: Greetings! - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 09-20-2017

(09-19-2017, 08:11 PM)ziomada Wrote: Oh thank you very much :O Yea...but you could totes make an alt on here or just...move here or I can just...kidnap you to here.

heh, kidnap me from Diabolos hey? lol. well, I'm not sure my raid team would be too happy with that, but they'd find someone else to tank for them I'd bet hehe. Smile Perhaps I could make another character though to check out Excalibur. I had made one on Mateus, but I've no attachment to that server, just heard it was the new and rising place to be for RPer's and wanted to check out a RP rich community in game whenever i have the chance. Maybe I'll cya around Wink