Hydaelyn Role-Players
Introductions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=20667)

Introductions - Ilirra Mith'tirne - 09-30-2017

Greetings and salutations.

Don't really know the best way to get started here, but I've been playing for almost 3 years now and am kind of nervous about roleplaying in FFXIV. I've had some bad experiences with people's reactions to roleplaying in all honesty. But I figure it doesn't really matter what they think, so I'll try it out anyway.

I think I got a little rambly in the wiki page I was writing. Probably why one should never try to write so late at night. But it'll do for now: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ilirra_Mith%27tirne

I've also got a tumblr with stories and stuff I've written for this character as well as commissioned art. If anyone wants to see, I'll be happy to PM with them about it.

Oh and if we need an in character introduction as well:

"Good day.

"At least, I hope it is good. It is for me. My name is Ilirra Mith'tirne. Or, at least, that is what they call me here. It is easier than my true name, and if I do not use my tribe's name I always get strange looks and many questions. So Ilirra will suffice as it has for my time in Eorzea so far.

"I am a... Well, i suppose I am a mercenary, but that makes it sound like it is only about the money. I like to think that I at least try to show that it is more about morals than gil...

"In any case... While my combat skills are great and I feel perfectly happy with my very few social contacts, my mate has insisted that I attempt to socialize and find 'friends' as apparently I am 'anti-social' which is also apparently a burden for her... Sorry, sorry, I shouldn't be rude about that. I know she is simply trying to help. So I find myself here. Greeting you all... For that purpose...

"Right. Well. Okay. I tried it. I'll be off for now. Work to do. Monsters to fight. So on and so forth."

RE: Introductions - PSDuckie - 09-30-2017

Welcome to FF14 roleplay!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

RE: Introductions - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 09-30-2017

(09-30-2017, 12:44 AM)Ilirra Mithtirne Wrote: Greetings and salutations.

Don't really know the best way to get started here, but I've been playing for almost 3 years now and am kind of nervous about roleplaying in FFXIV. I've had some bad experiences with people's reactions to roleplaying in all honesty. But I figure it doesn't really matter what they think, so I'll try it out anyway.

I think I got a little rambly in the wiki page I was writing. Probably why one should never try to write so late at night. But it'll do for now: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Ilirra_Mith%27tirne

I've also got a tumblr with stories and stuff I've written for this character as well as commissioned art. If anyone wants to see, I'll be happy to PM with them about it.

Oh and if we need an in character introduction as well:

"Good day.

"At least, I hope it is good. It is for me. My name is Ilirra Mith'tirne. Or, at least, that is what they call me here. It is easier than my true name, and if I do not use my tribe's name I always get strange looks and many questions. So Ilirra will suffice as it has for my time in Eorzea so far.

"I am a... Well, i suppose I am a mercenary, but that makes it sound like it is only about the money. I like to think that I at least try to show that it is more about morals than gil...

"In any case... While my combat skills are great and I feel perfectly happy with my very few social contacts, my mate has insisted that I attempt to socialize and find 'friends' as apparently I am 'anti-social' which is also apparently a burden for her... Sorry, sorry, I shouldn't be rude about that. I know she is simply trying to help. So I find myself here. Greeting you all... For that purpose...

"Right. Well. Okay. I tried it. I'll be off for now. Work to do. Monsters to fight. So on and so forth."

Though I may not be on the same server as you I just wanted to stop by and say welcome! And hello Smile Also took a read through your wiki and thought it was great! I don't think it was at all rambly in all honesty.

RE: Introductions - Ilirra Mith'tirne - 10-04-2017

Many thanks to you both! Also sorry for taking so long to reply. Forgot to make myself have notifications xD

Yeah, I've noticed not a whole lot of people from my server exist outside of pure mechanics. Kind of a barren server in genera. (though not too terrible bad)

Good news is less competition for new housing! Big Grin

RE: Introductions - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 10-04-2017

(10-04-2017, 03:12 PM)Ilirra Mithtirne Wrote: Many thanks to you both! Also sorry for taking so long to reply. Forgot to make myself have notifications xD

Yeah, I've noticed not a whole lot of people from my server exist outside of pure mechanics. Kind of a barren server in genera. (though not too terrible bad)

Good news is less competition for new housing! Big Grin

well better chances at housing is always a good way to look at things! =D

RE: Introductions - Kieron Lohengrin - 10-04-2017

welcome \o