Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! (/showthread.php?tid=20703)

Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - Jaliqai - 10-07-2017

[Image: KVV08ek.png]

_LOOKING FOR ROLEPLAY_
Ghoa Mankhad of the Restless Seas
────────────────────────

"The ocean is everything I wish to be: beautiful, mysterious, wild and free..”

Such are the aspirations of Ghoa Mankhad, a tribal-born Xaela who has long since left the lands where she was raised to follow whatever path her heart sets her upon. She has traveled far from the eastern coastlands of the Azim Steppe where her clan resides, experiencing the world that lie beyond the borders of their territory in a way few Xaela ever do. Her pursuit of freedom and new experiences has taken her through the Imperial-held lands of Yanxia, the bustling port of Kugane, and even so far as the vibrant, exotic lands of Thavnair. While it is rare for her to linger in one place overlong like the adventurers so common of this age, she is more akin to a traveler and wanderer drawn to the thrill of the unknown and the of the new.

Still, true adventurer or not, Ghoa is not without skills that fund her ventures abroad. She is a capable mage well-versed in her clan’s traditional arts, able to soothe and mend or bring down a fierce storm of lightning, wind, and water upon would-be enemies. As one who once trained to become a Mankhadi shaman, she also learned to make potions and poisons – a skill which only continued to grow as she traveled and learned more of the world outside the steppe. These services she offers to those with coin to trade; particularly, those who seek a degree of discretion from their healers and dealers and are willing to pay extra for such.

With the sea routes westward finally cleared in the wake of Yanxia’s liberation, Ghoa’s ever-restless soul set its sights upon the continent of Eorzea. Without hesitation, she secured herself passage to this distant land brimming with new people and new experiences. After many weeks on the sea, she has finally set foot upon foreign soil once more – and she is certainly wasting no time in seeing what it has to offer.

────────────────────────
CONTACT INFO :__Ghoa Mankhad (In-Game) _[ ⏩⏪ ]_ Jaliqai-and-Company (Tumblr) _[ ⏩⏪ ]_ Jaliqai#1327 (Discord)
────────────────────────

[Image: ATaYuLk.png]

_RP HOOKS & CONNECTIONS_
Non-Exhaustive List of RP Starter / Backstory Connection Ideas
────────────────────────

Do I have your attention? Want to strike up some RP with my sea-lizard, but not quite sure what angle to approach from? Here are a handful of ideas for various types of back-story connections that we could set up or RP hooks for fresh, new encounters! And as always, if you have an idea of your own and you don’t see anything up here that matches it, hit me up and we can talk! I would love to hear your ideas! ♥

────────────────────────

Show Content
────────────────────────

[Image: ZjFxrvZ.jpg]

_IMPORTANT OOC INFORMATION_
Please Read Before We Start a Long-Term RP!
────────────────────────

I’ll try not to bore you with a lot of details, but the points that I list below are just the really important ones! As such, I ask that you please read these notes before we RP on any long-term basis! Trust me -- it's better that you read these upfront rather than for them to come to be problematic later!

────────────────────────

Show Content
────────────────────────

RE: Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - Jaliqai - 10-18-2017

Giving this a bump back to the top, as I am still very much looking for connections! ♥

Also, seeing as I'm going to try to attend both the Saint Reinette's All Saints Wake Masquerade and the Club Crescent Pub Crawl this Saturday, I'm throwing out an open invitation for anyone headed to either event to have a Ghoa thrown at them if you're lacking a plus-one!

RE: Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - Jaliqai - 10-19-2017

Not to be obnoxious with the bumps, but I think (?) someone just tried to add me on Discord, but I dropped my phone and pressed a whole lot of buttons and chaos ensued. And now the request is seemingly gone into the aether. (At least it looked like a discord friend request notice in the 0.5 seconds I had before I dropped it. So I may be wrong and it could be something elss. Womp. But I swear I saw an unfamiliar handle.. shadow-something and some numbers? I think?)

That said, if that was you, please send me another request and I promise not to drop my phone and accidentally cast it into the void this time!

RE: Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - Jaliqai - 10-30-2017

Another bump! Always looking for more contacts! <3

RE: Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - maoilmhin - 10-31-2017

The Reliquarian's Guild has some sea lovin folk that might get a long well with your wanderer.  Also, there are some Xaela participating in Guild activities.  It's a Guild, so there's no need to switch FCs to be a part of the fun (the link in signature does a better job of explaining it)

RE: Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - Jaliqai - 10-31-2017

(10-31-2017, 12:19 AM)maoilmhin Wrote: The Reliquarian's Guild has some sea lovin folk that might get a long well with your wanderer.  Also, there are some Xaela participating in Guild activities.  It's a Guild, so there's no need to switch FCs to be a part of the fun (the link in signature does a better job of explaining it)

Thanks for the reply! The guild looks interesting, though sadly I don't believe it would be something Ghoa herself would throw her hat in with. Sorry! <3

RE: Free-spirited Xaela traveler & potionmaker seeks connections! - JudicialHunter - 10-31-2017

Hey, I love your concept! I would be happy to meet up with you on any of my girls, for some Discord or PM RP as well!

Wikis are in my sig :-)