Hydaelyn Role-Players
To everyone gunning for Shirogane - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: To everyone gunning for Shirogane (/showthread.php?tid=20715)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: To everyone gunning for Shirogane - Silmanos - 10-12-2017

Honestly the first thing they should do to not only fix the scalpers but also those who hoard housing is to limit housing to 1 personal and 1 FC estate per service account per server. The fact that someone on Balmung owns 18 houses is a bit disgusting and part of the problem. I'm ashamed so say I personally know people who have 3-4 houses at their disposal. Even worse is all but one of these pretty much sits completely unused and yet they hold onto it despite FCs needing houses, or people simply just wanting a chance at having one. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we all don't know of at least one person like that. These people are a part of the problem and SE needs to step in and fix that so long as they decide to continue with the neighborhood set up. ((Don't get me started on when said people get upset that they couldn't get a Shirogane house on top of all that))

If they fix that along with adding more wards it will go a long way towards helping the situation itself. What's more in addition to more wards they need to make Apartments more appealing. Despite what the official forums are saying about apartments being sold out just as quickly as housing, we clearly know that is a lie since at least as of yesterday there were 200+ apartments free on the most crowded server of all thanks to Kilieit's dedication in checking those out for us. If they made them larger than a FC room and closer in size to a small that would help immensely, not to mention if they added a method for apartment owners to crossbreed plants for gardening.

RE: To everyone gunning for Shirogane - Fox - 10-12-2017

(10-12-2017, 12:24 PM)Silmanos Wrote: Despite what the official forums are saying about apartments being sold out just as quickly as housing, we clearly know that is a lie since at least as of yesterday there were 200+ apartments free on the most crowded server of all thanks to Kilieit's dedication in checking those out for us.

Going to have to agree with this. While Mateus isn't huge by any means; the housing was sold out I heard in about 20-30 minutes at most? (It might have been shorter). But when I got home after 7pm on patch day I was able to get an apartment on the first ward in Shiro no problems what so ever in the main district.

And yes, I also agree that it should be per account at this point just let the characters share it. On Mateus two players own like 28 houses between the pair of them in one district it caused a lot of debate there's a few articles on it.

RE: To everyone gunning for Shirogane - Charce - 10-12-2017

There were still Shirogane apartments on Balmung when I logged out yesterday too.

RE: To everyone gunning for Shirogane - Nero - 10-13-2017

In case anyone was concerned, apartments in Shirogane are now sold out on Balmung.

I found the arguments of "Wards and housing community are important" to be rather ridiculous considering that wards and the lack of instanced housing is why most people don't have houses. Such a limitation would be barely acceptable in a free-to-play game, much less a subscription game where everyone pays the same sub and yet doesn't have access to the same content.

RE: To everyone gunning for Shirogane - Seye Qhesu - 10-13-2017

There are still apartments available in Lavender Beds if anyone wants.