Hydaelyn Role-Players
Does this look infected to you? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Does this look infected to you? (/showthread.php?tid=20719)

Does this look infected to you? - Nova - 10-10-2017

Hmm, nevermind, it fell off. That's normal right?

Anywho . . .

Hi! I'm Nova. I was here for launch, RPed for a bit then disappeared. Can't remember why I left but now I'm back. Miss me? Remember me? Still hold a grudge against Dustyn? Wish I'd get off your front lawn?

Big Grin

Also thought I'd poke around see which server is best for RP? I have a toon on Balmung and I know that was originally where the bulk of the RP was, but I noticed there are two more servers on this site for RP. 

Anywho! I look forward to talking and RPing with y'all!

RE: Does this look infected to you? - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 10-11-2017

(10-10-2017, 01:48 AM)Nova Wrote: Hmm, nevermind, it fell off. That's normal right?

Anywho . . .

Hi! I'm Nova. I was here for launch, RPed for a bit then disappeared. Can't remember why I left but now I'm back. Miss me? Remember me? Still hold a grudge against Dustyn? Wish I'd get off your front lawn?

Big Grin

Also thought I'd poke around see which server is best for RP? I have a toon on Balmung and I know that was originally where the bulk of the RP was, but I noticed there are two more servers on this site for RP. 

Anywho! I look forward to talking and RPing with y'all!

Hello there! And uh... Welcome back? I'm kinda still new around here myself, but I'll say if you have a character on Balmung it's still a great place to be. But if you are looking for another server I know myself and a few others are on mateus and I can say there is lots of rp there. It's all quite good too from what I've seen so far. Haven't RP'd yet myself as im trying to get myself sorted on that server but I am looking forwards to it!

Bryn is another one and also offers the xp buff ATM for new characters leveling up. Hope this helps!

RE: Does this look infected to you? - Roen - 10-11-2017

I think the thing that fell off is crawling away... you might want to check on that.

Hello and welcome back!

There are a few more active RP servers now about. Balmung is still very active, but it is closed for new character creation and transfers. As in, if you choose to leave, you can't come back. Just keep that in mind! Mateus is also a good RP community and I believe there is also a healthy presence on Omega for the European RPers. Most have suggested trying out the various communities by creating alts there, before committing for good, but it's totally up to you! I think all three communities are pretty happy.

There are RP in other servers as well, but those three come to mind.

RE: Does this look infected to you? - PSDuckie - 10-11-2017

Welcome back to FF14 RP!

You'll normally find me on Mateus, and that's the server I'd recommend.

RE: Does this look infected to you? - Nova - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 09:51 AM)Roen Wrote:  Most have suggested trying out the various communities by creating alts there, before committing for good

That is a fantastic idea! 

I won't transfer Dustyn off Balmung, I think since she is a legacy character I can only transfer her to like one one server anyways. But I've been gone long enough that I wouldn't mind replaying through the story again, there is so much I don't remember!

I think I'll make a new toon on Mateus first. Anna Shepard. 

Thanks for the welcomes and advice! Feel free to hit me up in game on Anna Shepard on Mateus or Dustyn Ashling on Balmung!

RE: Does this look infected to you? - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 10-12-2017

I will be sure to keep an eye out for ya on Mateus! Welcome \o/ Anna Shepard Smile my in game character is same as my profile name Taranis Mor'rioghain on Mateus. If i can be of any assistance let me know! I'm CST time and usually on in the evenings(cept now cause i took a shift for work in the very early am....)