Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Kaia Warsong Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Kaia Warsong Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ (/showthread.php?tid=20727)

[Balmung] Kaia Warsong Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ - Kaia Warsong - 10-11-2017

B a s i c s
Name: Kaia Warsong [Keye-ah War-song]
Nicknames: Kai
Nameday: 4th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon
Species: Highlander, Hyur
Orientation: Heterosexual
Profession: Courtesan [Undercover Bounty Hunter]

P h y s i c a l   a s p e c  t s
Hair: Thigh Length, Usually worn in a large/loose braid, Black Hair, No Bangs.
Eyes: Vibrant Teal, Black Eyeliner.
Skin: Pale, Smooth, Flawless.
Tattoos/scars: Thick Scar [Vertically] Down Right Eye.

Fa m i l y
Siblings: Only Child.
Parents: Deceased [16 years ago]
Grandparents: Unknown.
Misc Relatives: None.
Pets: None.

Ski l l s
Abilities: Dancing, Singing, Violin, Sword-play, Daggers.
Hobbies: Writing. Sparring. 

T r a i t s
Most Positive Traits: Strong, Determined, Loyal [Conditionally] 
Worst Negative: Stubborn, Deceptive, Manipulative, Unpredictable 

L i k e s
Colors: Black, Red, Silver, Earth Tones,Teal 
Smells: Keeps her body clean of any fragrance to prevent identification.
Textures: Silks and Lace [Courtesan] Leathers and Steel [Bounty Hunter] 
Drinks: Straight Whiskey. Water. Juices. 
==============================================
[Image: tumblr_inline_oxfwdlR08k1v743lm_540.png]
I. Basic Info 

Characters: Kaia Warsong | Miyako Mihata [inactive]
Primary character: Kaia
Linkshells: N/A
Primary RP linkshell: N/A 

II. RP Style 

Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
Medium to Heavy

Views on RP combat and injuries:
To be expected. Ask first if it's something that might require long-term healing or cause permanent injury. Open to freelance combat if no one is trying to be superman and prefer /roll otherwise with effort-ed posts even when failing. 

Views on IC romance:
All for it, but as a note [09/3/2017] my chars and myself belong to Zhauric. Not everyone likes to blend IC and OOC but we're dating and we like to ship our chars too. They are separate relations but we are together so I am not seeking any romantic connections. 

Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
I am for it, however due to time constraints most of my time is taken up by PvE or RP with Zha and eventually some FC rp so bring on the friends but I apologize in advance if we seem to only rp at public events and such. I just prefer to rp with my Bear ^_^ We're a team. 

Views on lore:
I agree with my fella on this note so I'll just copy paste: personally I always try to adhere to it but I also don’t let it govern me to the point I lose the two cents I have left stressing about it. Always research what I can and build from there (you should see my sticky notes). Also not going to nitpick someone else. I have better things to do with my time. As long as people are having fun while not hampering the fun of others then I am happy for everyone.

Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
This is so broad and vague so let me just say social is awesome and RP can be had anywhere so just let me know in advance if you're trying to IC at me and I have no clue. If I'm emoting at you like : ) then I don't get you're IC. XD 

III. Other Info 
Timezone:Central
Contact info: 
Enjin: https://www.enjin.com/profile/8191383
Tumblr: http://bnc-miya.tumblr.com/ and check out my Bears too! http://zhauric.tumblr.com/ 

[Image: tumblr_inline_oxjd7v2kPc1v743lm_540.png]

True Neutral
Take the test here!
True Neutral- A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.
Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good —– XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Good —- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Good —- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Lawful Neutral – XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
True Neutral —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Lawful Evil —– XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Neutral Evil —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Chaotic Evil —- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law —– XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9)
Chaos — XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good —- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXX (8)
Evil —- XXXXXXXX (8)

[Image: tumblr_oxholncsNb1wzlahfo1_540.png]

BACKSTORY NOTES: 

Parents were Ala Mhigan traitors. 

Kaia was born in Ul’dah. She met Zhauric when she was 5. He was a 9 year old homeless refugee and she fed him. They became good friends and she would sneak him in and out of her window to sleep, eat, etc. 

Four years later some people came for the ‘traitors’ and Zhauric saved Kaia. Her parents however, were murdered. Kaia took to the streets with Zhauric and the two lived in each others shadows for seven years. 

They were meant to run off together. Set sail and never look back. Kaia was mugged on the way to the ship and by the time she arrived, Zhauric was gone.

She became a courtesan to feed herself and stash away money to get a small place of her own. When a man took advantage of her in a way that threatened her life, she fought him off and accidentally killed him.

The realization of what she was capable of, gave birth to the idea that she might make more money pulling off bounty hunting jobs.

So from her seventeenth year, until she was twenty, she trained with swords and blades until she could efficiently subdue someone and defend herself. From then on until the present, she worked as both a traveling courtesan and a masked bounty hunter.

To this day, no one knows her identity as a bounty hunter. She is simply identified as K. 

Zhauric and Kaia have recently reconnected and discovered neither abandoned the other. They are slowly reforging the bond that was severed. 

WIP