Hydaelyn Role-Players
Share your art station! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Share your art station! (/showthread.php?tid=2077)

Share your art station! - Orlog - 06-03-2013

'Cause I'm a sucker for seeing how other people do things. We've got so many artistic people here on the board, so share where you make the magic happen. Big Grin

Here's mine! (Ignore the mess)

[Image: vWi9Q2h.jpg]

RE: Share your art station! - Kassandra Dawn - 06-03-2013

LOL that is not a mess!

Show Content

RE: Share your art station! - Uther - 06-03-2013

I don't do too much art, but this is where I do the little art that I do.

Please ignore my creepy Batman obsession.

Ä°mage

RE: Share your art station! - Kassandra Dawn - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 08:51 PM)Abodo Wrote: I don't do too much art, but this is where I do the little art that I do.

^eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can i have your batcollection? pwease?

RE: Share your art station! - Uther - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 09:02 PM)Kassandra Dawn Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 08:51 PM)Abodo Wrote: I don't do too much art, but this is where I do the little art that I do.

^eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   can i have your batcollection? pwease?

I can't live without it. On the opposite side of the room is a stack of Batman comics taller than I am. It's a weird addiction, but there's nothing I can do about it lol.

RE: Share your art station! - Mtoto Wamoto - 06-03-2013

Oh my gaaaaaaaaahd. Can I have your cintiq please?!?

RE: Share your art station! - Caeryn - 06-04-2013

<3 battle station threads...

[Image: n1Pekw3.jpeg]

RE: Share your art station! - Ronberku - 06-04-2013

I'm very envious of everyone's cintiqs. I want to buy me one of those but the damn price tag on them is just...ugh. Also some very nice looking working stations. I'll post a screenshot of mine when I'm home.

RE: Share your art station! - Orlog - 06-04-2013

To be honest, if I was able to talk to my younger self out of getting a Cintiq, I probably would have done it. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's an amazing product, but there are so many things out now that are SO MUCH CHEAPER that do the EXACT same thing and a lot of better things ( like.. I dunno. being able to move it away, being able to rest it on your lap without being crushed, not put you in a painful amount of debt, etc.)

So, here're some cheaper alternatives you guys might want to look in to.
Yiynova
Bosto Kingtee
Galaxy Note 10.1

The Galaxy Note was actually designed with intentions of rivaling Wacom. Not many people know about it, but it actually has a great selection of art programs and a pretty pen sensitivity. I'm actually planning on getting one for myself for traveling purposes at some point.

...But, yeah. You get the idea.

Also, you guys have some pretty sexy art stations. I need to start decorating my room/desk with more art and stuff.

RE: Share your art station! - Rhostel - 06-04-2013

Hahaha. I am so not showing mine.

RE: Share your art station! - CassandraJean - 06-04-2013

It's a little hard taking a photo of a desk where everything is black or nearly black lol.

[Image: tumblr_mnv5tdSFgJ1qck31zo1_500.jpg]

RE: Share your art station! - Nhyra - 06-04-2013

Finally a reason to tidy up... !

All the essentials. Wacom stored on top of printer which is on top of computer... few BJDs, cuteoverload calendar(and the cutest pages on wall), lots of pencil cases, some movie tickets...

[Image: 8948009533_1f49f8ea49_o.jpg]

RE: Share your art station! - Orlog - 06-04-2013

(06-04-2013, 05:04 AM)Rhostel Wrote: Hahaha. I am so not showing mine.

Pffff, why not? Don't be shy!

RE: Share your art station! - Kerr - 06-04-2013

I love seeing these! And hearing about what kind of tablets / desktops you guys have. I'm thinking of investing in one soon, so it helps to hear your opinions and see how you work. Heart Heart Heart