Hydaelyn Role-Players
~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: ~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] (/showthread.php?tid=20789)

Pages: 1 2

RE: ~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] - Polyitsaux - 11-05-2017

She hears them before she sees them. Her slightly drooping ears abruptly twitch straight and taut as the Auri approach, silver hoop earrings dancing in the wake of her pricked attention. Pushing 7 feet in her heels, Polyitsaux none the less feels like a mouse bailed up by alley cats. It’s too early and she’s not drunk enough for this level of social interaction. Her slender chest strains to breathe within the confines of her corset.

Poly has to crane her neck to look at the Auri woman, sunglasses creeping down the straight slope of her nose. She studies Mia with murky pink eyes shadowed by fake lashes and swamped by makeup. If she felt like a mouse before, now she feels like a dhalmel.
“I like your hat,” she says to Mia, then adds in a conspiratorial murmur, “I collect hats,” then to Marisa she says, lofting the pearl earring she found, “I’ll take this and five of the ah – the –“ she shakes the earring at the wooden box of explosives, “booms.” She smiles with too much teeth.

RE: ~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] - Marisa - 11-06-2017

Marisa begins to divvy up the explosives between Polyitsaux and Etoile. 

"They come with a safety right? I don't want this blowing up my apartment." Etoile inquired. Marisa simply shrugged in ignorance as she stacked several on the table.   

"They seem pretty safe to me!"

RE: ~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] - Kallera - 11-07-2017

"Ok then, two more if you have em." Etoile said, putting 30 gil on the table. "Sounds like you're becoming a hit with the locals." she said with a smile. "You certainly know what brings 'venturers to the table!"

RE: ~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] - Polyitsaux - 11-10-2017

Polyitsaux captures the explosives in the net of her lacquer nails like a greedy child collecting cookies. Coins clatter onto the tabletop, enough for the Booms and earring, and likely a bit extra, she isn’t paying attention. Adjusting her umbrella, she says, “why thank you.” It occurs to her that bringing these explosive toys home to her brother is a terrible idea. Keeping them out of the secret stash of weapons he thinks she doesn’t know about is going to be the crime of the century in her household.

She glances down to make sure the Auri woman isn’t standing on her dragging skirts.

RE: ~Marisa opens a street stall~ [open rp] - AkhutaiAngura - 11-24-2017

Up the street from Marisa's stall comes the shouting and hustle and bustle of... Something? happening.  A curious onlooker might first have trouble seeing through the throng of people making there way to and fro from this stall or that, not to mention the tangle of folks that seems to be caused by - Or causing - the commotion.. Until, finally, the form of an Auri male makes itself visible, being shoo'd away from a stall by a particularly old bitty, swinging a broom around like she were the Warrior of Light returned to vanquish the male, despite her stooped back and other such things that come with age.
Akhutai though, the Auri being 'persecuted' here, is trying to make his way quickly away from the woman hitting him in the back with a broom while also trying to not push and shove other passersby - LAst thing he needs is to upset someone else. The old woman only chases him a few feet to make sure he's away from her stall before returning to it.. Leaving Akhutai to stand in the middle of the street, looking over the heads of all by his fellow male Au'Ra, and those Roegadyn. 

This particular Au'ra isn't wearing much.. Scraps of cloth and leather, seemingly random peices of metal and straps make up the majority of his outfit (Don't have a picture at hand, but its basically the Xaela 'default' class outfit thing). After a moment of looking around, letting the commotion die down behind him, Akhutai lets his attention fall on Marisa and her stall. His eyes brighten up, her stall and those trinkets scattered across her makeshift table perhaps bring back a memory of the markets from his homeland. He approaches, again careful not to push and shove /too/ much, until he's standing behind a particularly well dressed Auri female, looking down over her head at the table, keeping his hands to himself for the time being.