Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings (/showthread.php?tid=20810)

Pages: 1 2

Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - LiadansWhisper - 10-23-2017

Okay I've remade this since the previous thread appears to have been abandoned. Going to go through and check page 2 of the old thread to update it.

Edit: PLEASE LIST YOUR SERVER, HOUSING AREA, WARD, AND PLOT. This will help me place the listing in the proper area. Smile

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Syranelle Ironleaf - 10-23-2017

Shirogane
Ward 7

Plot 15:  The Chroniclers' Journey is part headquarters for the relic-hunting and spelunking band of mercenaries, but also the future home The Laughing Morbol comedy club -- opening soon!

Code:
[b]Plot 15:  [i]The Chroniclers' Journey[/i][/b] is part headquarters for the relic-hunting and spelunking band of mercenaries, but also the future home [i]The Laughing Morbol[/i] comedy club -- opening soon!

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Nauta Lyehga - 10-23-2017

Balmung - Lavender Beds Ward 8, Plot 10

Shroudwolf Clan - A small Keeper Clan that welcomes all races into the family. Welcome for all to visit at any time. The front door is usually unlocked, but there are wards against voidsent.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - LiadansWhisper - 10-23-2017

Believe I got both of those! Smile

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Masao Aniko - 10-23-2017

Server: Balmung
Ward: 12
Plot: 16
Area: Goblet
Name: Mayusaki Syndicate
Description: The Mayusaki Syndicate is an organization following the bureaucratic structure by being diverse in trade and combat. With different branches such as Mercenaries, Engineers, Traders -

Legal/Illegal, Combat Teachers, Teachers of Lore, Security Personnel, Logistics & Intelligence Operatives, Medical Staff and more. Aiming to make gil and having a political upper hand in Hingashi and Othard

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - LiadansWhisper - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 01:54 AM)Masao Aniko Wrote: Server: Balmung
Plot: 16
Name: Mayusaki Syndicate
Description: The Mayusaki Syndicate is an organization following the bureaucratic structure by being diverse in trade and combat. With different branches such as Mercenaries, Engineers, Traders -

Legal/Illegal, Combat Teachers, Teachers of Lore, Security Personnel, Logistics & Intelligence Operatives, Medical Staff and more. Aiming to make gil and having a political upper hand in Hingashi and Othard

Added.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Y'uraq Tia - 10-24-2017

Beryl Bastion
Balmung - Mist, Ward 5, Plot 4
Y'uraq's private home in La Noscea. 

The basement serves as the studio, boutique, and headquarters for his enterprise, the Rosepetal Fineries trading company. The boutique is stocked with high quality jewels, clocks, trinkets, fine embroideries, toys, figurines, and mammets on sale at competitive prices. The boutique and studio are available by appointments for now.

Still undecided if I'd be looking open once a week for walk-in shoppers. However, Y'uraq would not turn down a crafting commission if he came across a client on short notice.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Thunder - 10-24-2017

Balmung
Goblet ward 4, plot 42
Club Crescent - The heart of Eorzea's nightlife! A monthly themed nightclub and public rooms available for any party, function, or celebration.

Goblet ward 6, plot 45
Charging Thunder and Kyojin Borlaaq's private residence. Beware of pig.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Lamia - 10-24-2017

Mind adding Desiderium to your listing?

Ward: 1
Plot: 25
Name: Desiderium
Description: A Hingan Hedonist's Den that caters to those who seek to indulge their vices, while enjoying the finest comforts, hospitality, and tastes the Far East has to offer them.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - LiadansWhisper - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 02:01 AM)Yuraq Tia Wrote: Beryl Bastion
Balmung - Mist, Ward 5, Plot 4
Y'uraq's private home in La Noscea. 

The basement serves as the studio, boutique, and headquarters for his enterprise, the Rosepetal Fineries trading company. The boutique is stocked with high quality jewels, clocks, trinkets, fine embroideries, toys, figurines, and mammets on sale at competitive prices. The boutique and studio are available by appointments for now.

Still undecided if I'd be looking open once a week for walk-in shoppers. However, Y'uraq would not turn down a crafting commission if he came across a client on short notice.

(10-24-2017, 05:22 AM)Thunder Wrote: Balmung
Goblet ward 4, plot 42
Club Crescent - The heart of Eorzea's nightlife! A monthly themed nightclub and public rooms available for any party, function, or celebration.

Goblet ward 6, plot 45
Charging Thunder and Kyojin Borlaaq's private residence. Beware of pig.

(10-24-2017, 12:28 PM)Lamia Wrote: Mind adding Desiderium to your listing?

Ward: 1
Plot: 25
Name: Desiderium
Description: A Hingan Hedonist's Den that caters to those who seek to indulge their vices, while enjoying the finest comforts, hospitality, and tastes the Far East has to offer them.

Updated with all three. Let me know if I made any typos!

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Nel Celestine - 11-13-2017

Agrias' "House of Splendors"

City: Shirogane
Ward: 8
Plot: 19

Main Floor is a relaxation area with food and fish to watch.
Second Floor is for gambling and dancing.  There is a roulette table and triple triad boards to test your luck. You might even play against the house if you're lucky.
Basement is personal area and only those permitted are allowed below.

House is free to use at anytime.  However if I ask, please kindly exit the building.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - LiadansWhisper - 11-13-2017

(11-13-2017, 04:42 PM)Nel Celestine Wrote: Agrias' "House of Splendors"

City: Shirogane
Ward: 8
Plot: 19

Main Floor is a relaxation area with food and fish to watch.
Second Floor is for gambling and dancing.  There is a roulette table and triple triad boards to test your luck. You might even play against the house if you're lucky.
Basement is personal area and only those permitted are allowed below.

House is free to use at anytime.  However if I ask, please kindly exit the building.

Added!

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Shizuka - 11-29-2017

Server: Gilgamesh
Plot: 39
Name: Koma Chashitsu
Description: Teahouse, herbalist, exotic importer

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - Aurou - 11-29-2017

Goblet, Ward 3, Plot 11: Cliffperch is the Mercenary headquarters for the Free Company Aeon. Odd occurrences have been reported to happen from time to time at the location.

Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 17: The Lucky Sparrow is an entertainment troupe who hosts shows every second and last Monday of the month, open to the public.

RE: Free Company and Personal Housing Listings - LiadansWhisper - 11-30-2017

(11-29-2017, 07:11 PM)Shizuka Wrote: Server: Gilgamesh
Plot: 39
Name: Koma Chashitsu
Description: Teahouse, herbalist, exotic importer

(11-29-2017, 11:09 PM)Aurou Wrote: Server: Balmung

Goblet, Ward 3, Plot 11: Cliffperch is the Mercenary headquarters for the Free Company Aeon. Odd occurrences have been reported to happen from time to time at the location.

Lavender Beds, Ward 5, Plot 17: The Lucky Sparrow is an entertainment troupe who hosts shows every second and last Monday of the month, open to the public.

I've added these both! Smile