Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Novice aetherical researcher looking for training and work. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Novice aetherical researcher looking for training and work. (/showthread.php?tid=20839)

Novice aetherical researcher looking for training and work. - Izikr Izzy - 10-28-2017

[Image: XX7RW7m]

Name Izik'r Tia

Age 23 

Gender Male 

Marital Status: Happily Taken 

Talents: Swordplay but holds a passion for science and learning 

Personality: Shy, cheeky, caring, compassionate

Bio: Izik'r Tia or Izzy as he goes by is a 23 year old male miqo'te married to his partner Rei Kuroyuri. Izzy met Rei in Kugane and took well to doman culture, he aspired to give back to the community and enlisted in the ranks of the Sekeseigumi. However Izzy's passion for his work drove him into the corrupt depths of Kugane's government as everyday his life was in danger not only from the criminals he pursued and arrested but from corrupt officials as well. Izzy now seeks to settle down and pursue a less dangerous field of work. His facination with Aether and the astrologian magic of the Sharlyans have given Izzy a new dream to pursue of beceoming an Astrological Atherical researcher, learning about aether and the heavens. Izzy can be found around the quicksand in Ul'dah and has posted looking for work flyers all over Eorzea and Othard. Izzy is looking for mentor-ship as well as work. 

OOC: Hello I'm looking for a RP FC that may have an interest in taking in my character Izzy to train in the Atherical research arts of nearly any kind. This could be a school, a research company or anything. I'm open to all types of RP except for the really dark stuff. Hopefully I can find a group of friends that meet Izzy's IC RP needs! Thanks for taking the time to read this! if interested please reply to this thread or message me in game at Izik'r Tia! Hope to see some replies and have fun!

RE: Novice aetherical researcher looking for training and work. - Lydia Lightfoot - 10-28-2017

Hello Izzy! I'm not one to solicit, oridinarily, but, please consider our group - the Reliquarian's Guild is open to members from anyplace (they don't need to join our FC, in other words), and we have a wonderful resource that may fit your character's interests: Albus Beaularoix! We also have Olixandre Blaque, who is very interested in magical research. She's recently joined our staff too, and will be going onto the cast page today when I have a minute to update. 

You can read about us in the link in my signature, and our Discord information is on our page. I'll hope to see you on our server saying hello! And remember, no matter which FC you may end up joining, you can still also be a member of the guild! Smile