Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! (/showthread.php?tid=20847)

Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - ZofiaAnsley - 10-29-2017

[Image: qmQISz3.png?1][Image: qmQISz3.png]
Zofia Ansley

Appears to be early twenties

Toymaker

Summary (recent): Recently returned from a few months of travel- spending her time around Ishgard during that time, Zofia has been seen mainly around Ul’Dah and frequenting the tavern. Overall, the woman seems to give off a welcoming feeling, It is almost rare when there is a smile not on her lips or simply a warm expression. Most people tend to find her easy to talk to and it is something she  feels should be important.
Zofia also seems to enjoy messing around, cracking a joke here or there, even making quips. Along with warm, she also seems playful in most occasions and simply enjoys the company of other people. Occasionally she has even been known to offer to give little hand carved figurines to people she has just met, If if you’re lucky, you could be the proud owner of a yo-yo or hand carved duckling!

• One of the first things some people tend to notice is that Zofia has one blue eye (Right) and one green (Left).

• It is quite possible if you’ve spent time in Ishgard over the last few months, or simply around that area, that you have seen the woman either selling toys to people who want them, or giving toys to people who need them.

• She is not a fighter, she would much prefer to talk things out. But she does understand that fighting does happen and that she should learn to defend herself. Perhaps she could find someone to help teach her down the line?

• Zofia makes a variety of toys from wooden figurines and boats to plush toys and wind-ups.

• Zofia takes her job seriously (usually). She always attempts to prepare herself for the holidays as well as to meet people. She wants people to feel welcomed so they come back- whether it’s for a conversation or a toy. When she first started making toys she took it upon herself to learn how to communicate the best she could with people, Whether it’s making things simple, or even using her hands. She even has a small notepad to carry around with her in any case. She does not want anyone to feel excluded from enjoying something simply because they’re limited.

• Zofia is bisexual and has been married to a woman once before, Which sadly ended. As much as she thinks back on it, she now feels the split was for the best and can’t wait to move forward. However she does not like sharing, she has shared a partner once before and she ended up burying herself in work and trying not to think about it.  Over all, She is an open person, She prefers Hyur and Elezen's and Miqo'te. As for anything else, she understands everyone is different, and believes you are you, No one should judge or otherwise.

OOC:

I am looking for long-term connections for Zofia, I would love for her to make new friends and perhaps find a romantic partner along the way. If things were leaning towards more than friendship, I would like them to happen naturally over all, Much like friendships in general.

• That being said, I am a very open roleplayer. I have been roleplaying for years and I do appreciate details most of the time, or at least a long enough response for me to go off of.(**Player also does not really enjoy polygamy/open relationship roleplay)

• But,I do not want Zofia maimed in anyway (Unless I say so), Nor am I planning on killing her off any time soon.

• If you have any ideas, Honestly, I am all ears. I would love to figure out a way to get Zofia involved with your character and personally have more people to talk to in the game myself.

• Do not hesitate to PM me, or even walk to  Zofia if you wish to RP with her. Neither one of us bites. I’m more than likely IC if I have the ‘RP’ tag up, if I miss your post let me know that I did!

• Zofia can be anywhere, She enjoys to explore (safely), She is not planted in the cities despite spending a lot of time there. If you want to drag her to a housing area or out in the world, that is fine. However, Zofia tends to avoid hostile creatures so trails or ‘towns’ are a safe bet.

• I am online during the week around 10:30-11pm EST (Sunday-Thursday), Much earlier Fridays and Saturdays.

• I also have an alt; Avaline, Who I haven't really played or have much backstory on. But I’m more than happy to flesh things out with someone!

RE: Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - Kieron Lohengrin - 10-29-2017

welcome back \o

RE: Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - ZofiaAnsley - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 09:33 PM)Kieron Lohengrin Wrote: welcome back \o
Thank you!

RE: Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - Lydia Lightfoot - 10-29-2017

Hello Zofia, welcome back! If you're looking to make some new friends, consider checking out the Reliquarian's Guild (linked below). There's no FC-joining requirement in order to become a member of the guild and participate in our activities, and we're always hoping to see new faces coming by. Smile

RE: Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - ZofiaAnsley - 10-30-2017

Edited; Added a point or two

RE: Returning Roleplayer looking for RP connections for main! - ZofiaAnsley - 01-21-2018

I'm going to  give this a bump, I took a few months of a break from the game, but I'm finally back! I even has a discord and an alt I may try to do stuff on, We will have to see. If anyone is interested, let me know!