Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Faye Davaut - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Faye Davaut (/showthread.php?tid=20940)

Faye Davaut - Faye Davaut - 11-13-2017

I. Basic Info
  • Characters:Faye Davaut
  • Primary character:Faye Davaut, a Hearer of Stillglade Fane, tasked with aiding the Twin Adders, Wood Wailers, and Quivermen within the Twelveswood. Skilled in Botany, she can be called upon for her knowledge of plants, their uses and how to obtain them. Reserved, yet open-minded, this Elezen is always looking to learn more about the world around her.
  • Linkshells:none
  • Primary RP linkshell:None, still looking!

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium! I split my time between FFXIV and WoW, and can balance both. I do RP through Discord or In-game, though I'm not the quickest when it comes to response time.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I'm fine with playing the victor, loser or injured party! As long as injuries are discussed beforehand and we can both agree on the result, anything goes.

• Views on IC romance:
    I'm not usually one to seek out IC romances, and prefer to only have them with those that I've RP'd with before. That isn't to say I'm opposed to them however, and if the story line starts to go down that path, I'm happy to discuss a possible romance between our characters. While I'm not fond of fast-moving relationships, if your character falls fast and hard that's ok! Just know that my characters may not be as quick to move forward.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I love it! Most of my RP is non-romantic; centered around professions, adventures, talents, fears, anything that can happen to my character I'm willing to RP, save for a few things. Family ties I prefer to RP with someone that I've had some contact with before, where as possible employers or a character that needs healing are free to walk up and chat!

• Views on lore:
    While I approve of lore as a base for characters, I am fine with bending, or even breaking of lore. You do you! I'm not one to sit and police other's characters. I do reserve the right to RP with those that match my style but I won't restrict others. As for myself, I tend to stick to lore but fill in the gaps here and there with things I feel make some sense.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I'll use /em freely throughout public RP as well as /say. Party chat may be used for privacy's sake. As for Linkshells I haven't delved into them just yet, still new!

III. Other Info
    • Timezone: EST
    • Contact info:Discord or Tumblr is best for me! Discord handle is: trashpal#6079 and my tumblr is in linked in my signature.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~