Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Other] New To FFXIV RP - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Other] New To FFXIV RP (/showthread.php?tid=21082)

New To FFXIV RP - Wolfbite04 - 12-11-2017

Hello! 

My character's name is Nexus Dorma, and I'm on the Adamantoise server of FFXIV. I'm looking to get plugged into an RP community either on the Adamantoise server or possibly switching servers where I'm able to establish a good connection with other RP'ers. 

Just a little bit about myself:
I currently play FFXIV regularly, and I've been apart of RP groups (on and off) for 10 years now. I'm an avid gamer and like all play styles to include end-game content, leveling, mentoring, and (of course) roleplaying. Final Fantasy has been a part of my gaming experience since FFX first came out, and I love to create new storylines based on the lore. I write in my free-time, and I'm working on writing a few novels for the future. I also draw and love building new friendships.

A little about my character:
Nexus is a M Sea Wolf Roegadyn. Although, current backstory is tbd, I'm looking to start his origins as gladiator/convict/pit fighter. 

What I'm looking for:
Just reaching out to see what's out there. I had an idea of starting to start and RP-linkshell as well as a IC bar/restaurant on Adamantoise, but that's not looking to great right now Laugh. So, the next goal is to get connected with some like-minded individuals who are interested in RP-ing either on the Adamantoise server or another server. I'm willing to transfer servers, but I'd like to meet the group and get connected first. Trying to find either a group or individual to start rping with on a regular basis!

RP Style:
I mostly dabble in heavy-plot, integrity based RP that allows for character growth. I'm starting from the ground up, so I'd like events to dictate how my character is shaped around the general base-idea I have going. Open to pretty much all kinds of RP. Experience in facilitating and organizing RP events.

RE: New To FFXIV RP - Salt_Mage - 12-12-2017

I know there's a few roleplayers on Ada, and I've seen a few FC's themed to being bistros or bars too. I've been out of the roleplaying game lately but am currently looking into rebuilding my fc to have an rp night once we get an upgrade to our house. I'm very rusty, though try to maintain my character, but if you see Raylin Nadia running around, I'd be up for some rp Big Grin

RE: New To FFXIV RP - Wolfbite04 - 12-12-2017

Awesome! Be sure to look me up as well! I'm going to try and keep my RP sign up as often as I can, so people can find me easier or if they want to get connected. I have a linkshell in the works right now for Ada called Adamant Acts, so I can send you an invite here soon to get that started! 

Thanks!