Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> (/showthread.php?tid=21172)

Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Lliese - 12-31-2017

[Image: 3dCuCb7.png]

[CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RECRUITMENT!]

[LINKSHELL IS OPEN!]

Due to scheduling, we are currently closing our doors for recruitment, but our IC and OOC linkshells are open to those still interested in participating in our events (you do not have to be a FC member participate in our activities!). Discord is by invite only.

-------------------------------------------------

The Sunset in Stone Company <<RISE>> is a small operation currently based out of Kugane. At the moment we provide limited transportation of goods and services around Othard, seeking to expand out West. Along with this we offer mercenary services.

This company is ran by a small xaela clan, the Qayagahara: a former Oronir branch who once specialized in enchanting special prisms with properties that could imbue materials they were implanted into with unique abilities - not unlike materia. It is our aim to revive this art for practical and commercial use to bolster the Qayagahara and company name.

Our goal and focus is to engage in overarching storylines for the company/clan and all characters involved. We do this via events and open RP, and encourage players to integrate themselves into the plot or weave their own stories into the narrative.

We don't demand folks to be in the company to participate in our activities. If you're looking for an active FC to get involved with plots or events, but are in a FC or aren't looking for a FC in particular, feel free to look us up!

We have a discord, LS, and a small house in the Mists (although we're ICly located in Kugane).

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Otaku4life - 01-25-2018

If i had questions who would i ask?

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Lliese - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 07:17 PM)Otaku4life Wrote: If i had questions who would i ask?

We've got some tabs set up at the top! Under 'Joining' we've put our contact info, but I'll repost it again for ya:

Voren Qayagahara (in game)
Voren Mox#7324 (discord)

Maral Qayagahara (in game)
lliese#0328 (discord)

Kirsa Qayagahara (in game)
Misky Wren#9969

Feel free to contact any of us on discord or in game if you have questions! RPC is probably not the best avenue as I'm the only one with an account. Thanks for your interest!

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Otaku4life - 01-25-2018

Appreciate it and thanks for answering my questions but will pass

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Lliese - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 11:09 PM)Otaku4life Wrote: Appreciate it and thanks for answering my questions but will pass

Not a problem! Thanks for your interest!

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Zanther - 01-26-2018

Hum, this may just be the thing to get my char into some major rping. I'll try and contact one of your members for at least LS invites and such. Only real issues is he's still in ARR content (though I may jump potion in 4.2)

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Lliese - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 11:43 AM)Zanther Wrote: Hum, this may just be the thing to get my char into some major rping. I'll try and contact one of your members for at least LS invites and such. Only real issues is he's still in ARR content (though I may jump potion in 4.2)

Sure thing! And that's fine if he's still in ARR content. We've been thinking of doing some hunts in the old areas anyway as we had some people who were returns and were still in HW content (Although they did get to SB stuff).

We are cutting back on our events a bit, so instead of being once a week it may be bi-weekly, but we will still be having our open RP events every Sunday. Our website stays up-to-date with all of our events and schedules, and you're more than welcome to contact us for any questions you may have. Thanks for your interest!

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Zanther - 02-01-2018

what times are you guys normally on? Can't seem to catch ya lol

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Lliese - 02-02-2018

ATM it might be best to reach us on Discord! Voren usually is on, but late at night due to his work schedule, and I'm currently studying for midterms so my times will be more sporadic than usual for a bit (I'm usually on in the afternoons when it's not test time though!).

Sorry about that!

RE: Sunset in Stone <<RISE>> - Lliese - 02-08-2018

[Image: JHwxnom.jpg]
The Sunset in Stone HQ has received an upgrade!

We are now OOCly located in the Lavender Beds! Because of this, we'll be closed for the next week or so while we remodel and get everything in order. We hope to have more news for you soon!