Hydaelyn Role-Players
<<Guile>> A r t i f i c e - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: <<Guile>> A r t i f i c e (/showthread.php?tid=21189)

<<Guile>> A r t i f i c e - Moneva Qestir - 01-03-2018

[Image: 2qaSNii.jpg]

" Man must rise above the Earth — to the top of the atmosphere and beyond — for only thus will he fully understand the world in which he lives. "   — S o c r a t e s

S t a t u s : N o w  R e c r u i t i n g!~

To keep a facade, a criminal must *always* know how to hide their vices, and shine with their virtues.

That’s the mantra Moneva has lived with all her life in order to survive the harsh seas of the Far East.

She was a dare-devil, a live-wire through and through and having grown tired of the seas she had conquered and of her homeland’s formal policies, Moneva set her sights to Eorzea. Upon having heard rumours of pirates attaining prospects of amassing large quantities of gil and infamy, she couldn’t refuse the opportunity and set sail by first light. 

Upon her findings, Moneva discovered a new “beast” to tame: The sky. With a burning passion deep within her veins, she made the decision to practice and devote her life to mastering the craft of sky-sailing, and all that came with it.

Thus, the company called Artifice was founded.

- O O C -

Plot-wise, we are sky-pirates whom salvage & repair Magitek as a base of operations for a front, whilst delving into many fun criminal activities that pirates love to get their hands into.

We are a brand-spankin’ new FC that has the central focus of building a close-knit community of awesome RPers that would like to collaborate and weave intricate tales together, as well as with other criminal/morally-grey FCs. We also would like to focus on helping others within our ranks develop their character over time, giving them opportunities to shine within the group throughout the course of our RP journey together. Smile

We seek to let those whom become official members of the FC have the power to create events for other members to participate in with the approval & support of the staff. RP is about having creative flow and being able to share it with others, so our aim is to give that opportunity to our members.

We just recently got our medium house in the Mists, and plan on making it an airship that will dock in various ports in order to provide a mobile trading hub for merchants and other adventurers.

New to RP? Veteran? We welcome new and old members within our ranks, regardless of RP experience. We also delve into PVE-content, so folks whom love PVE and RP are more than welcome to join us. <3

- R e c r u i t m e n t -

** If you are interested in joining, please feel free to send an application to our website located in our link on this page. Otherwise, if you have questions or would like to express interest, please feel free to contact StormyGlormy#8635 directly, or PM Moneva Farron or Elex Felelle  IG **

RE: <<-V&V->> Vice & Virtue Co. - Moneva Qestir - 01-10-2018

H e l l o      M a t e u s !

So far in our week of exploring and diving into our new journey of Vice & Virtue, we have met and discovered many unique and lovely faces that have joined our ranks, ranging from Bards, to Cooks, to even one whom is especially interested in walls. 

The interviews have been memorable, each one having an impact on the character, as well as the group as a whole. Many members could tell you a story about how a fish tank was stolen from an Ex-Pirate's home as an example of our many journeys we have had together. 

We plan on  having many more crazy, hilarious adventures, as well as looking forward to meeting many other new people whom seek to explore the skies of Eorzea with us!

We are already past halfway of our cut off period, so please do not hesitate to put in an application to our site in our link if you are interested!

Guilded.gg/viceandvirtue.

RE: <<Guile>> A r t i f i c e - Moneva Qestir - 02-12-2018

G r e e t i n g s   M a t e u s !

We have recently obtained our medium house in the Mists! We plan on using it during our mission to steal our airship ICly through the Castrum in Eastern La Noscea. 

Through the betrayal of some of Moneva's close allies, she has chosen to rename the company 'Artifice', a means for her company to start off in the right direction and put the past behind them.

We have a planned RP event schedule for our arc, and look forward to taking our sights to the skies and claiming glory!

Guilded.gg/whoisartifice