Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] LF Long Term Rp Connections~ [Updated] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] LF Long Term Rp Connections~ [Updated] (/showthread.php?tid=21307)

[Balmung] LF Long Term Rp Connections~ [Updated] - BlossomingLotus - 01-26-2018

Hi there, I haven't been on here in quite some time for myself but I do check it occasionally to find some pretty awesome people to rp with.  So...I feel a little awkward about this because I prefer things in rp to develop naturally *shrugs*  What the heck =D 

I'd also like to say that even though I'm looking for a particular type of rp, I am still not against having different connections  for my boy =D

I'm looking for FRANDS!!!  In particularly best friend(s), I want someone that Lexi can have known perhaps from his home or elsewhere but have a long or even short standing friendship!  With room to keep growing of course!

[Image: ucek3J7.png]
My boy Alexei is this overly sweet, very out going adorkable guy who thrives in the performing arts in Eorzea.  He is a well known performer at the Lucky Sparrow, a veteran of the Gilded Pony, used to run his own performing arts school called the Isles of Paradise as well as currently still a founding member of the co-ed eorzean kpop group 3B with Waltz Concerto.

[Image: FXOzkRz.png]

That's just a little blurb about him, if you'd like to know more and are interested feel free to add me on discord or poke me ig at Alexei Zolotse.

I've also considered remaking one of my alts into him on Mateus as well so if someone were interested and on Mateus I'd definitely consider it more.

Thank you for reading my blurb hope to hear from some of you soon!

Here is my Discord:  Alexei#9754

RE: [Balmung] LF Long Term Rp Connections~ [Updated] - BlossomingLotus - 02-07-2018

Bump~ \o/ still looking for fraaands~

RE: [Balmung] LF Long Term Rp Connections~ [Updated] - Lho'a Scathach - 02-08-2018

I too am looking for friends. Since my own thread here bombed I figure let's check other people's threads. As a warning I am on EST, but more flexible on late Friday nights and Saturdays in terms of when I need sleep. I mention my timezone because it is the biggest obstacle in making new RP friends.

RE: [Balmung] LF Long Term Rp Connections~ [Updated] - BlossomingLotus - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 01:50 PM)Lho Wrote: I too am looking for friends. Since my own thread here bombed I figure let's check other people's threads. As a warning I am on EST, but more flexible on late Friday nights and Saturdays in terms of when I need sleep. I mention my timezone because it is the biggest obstacle in making new RP friends.
hey there! aww ; ; *hugs* well I am definitely up for making some frands for my boy and I am pretty flexible with people as one of my other rp friends is EU so I do my best to work with their schedule for rp as well.  Most of the people I end up rping with are EST so that's not an issue for me Smile I completely understand.  Also if you wanted rp discord during times we could ig rp is always an option!