Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] The Wanderer, the Warrior and the Water Lily - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] The Wanderer, the Warrior and the Water Lily (/showthread.php?tid=21348)

The Wanderer, the Warrior and the Water Lily - Mana Lily - 02-02-2018

Greetings! I had to take a few months off due to exciting family changes, but now I am getting my groove back and diving back into FFXIV! In between randomly pretending I can craft things and poking mobs in the face, I adore RPing and find myself in dire need of an RP partner, some friends or connections for any of my three lovelies! 

I tend to poke about on FF throughout the day while I work and I have Discord up, so I can chat or do some long RPs around that time if someone doesn't mind a bunch of pauses, haha. Otherwise I'm available 9 PM onward throughout the week and available even earlier on the weekends! I dabble into almost everything in the game very casually too, so if you need a friend for an EX roulette, some housing stuff crafted or whatnot, always feel free to ask. 

Without further ado, here are my three characters! ** Currently ** I am most interested in Mana and Vachir, but I always have fun with Lain too so don't let that deter you.

[Image: mmban_by_tastycupcakeart-dban6ct.png]

Mana Mizu, formerly known as Mana Rivers, was adopted and raised by an Eorzean father. He was captain of a merchant vessel, so she spent most of her young life traveling from port to port. Eventually misfortune struck which left her penniless and stuck in Limsa Lominsa for a long time. It was there that she learned how to survive through what little skills she had, until eventually she "escaped" and traveled away to Ul'dah and later Gridania. 

She has never been taught to fight nor does she believe she have the capacity for magic, so Mana always indulged in small hobbies to see what would best suit her. Alchemy has so far been the hobby to last the longest and she currently is striving to work a deal with a friend to start up her own business in Shirogane. 

[Image: vachirbanner_by_tastycupcakeart-dc1ypl2.png]

Alvachir, who simply goes by Vachir mostly, is a Xaela who hails from the Dotharl tribe. The majority of his time was spent as a proud warrior, dedicated to protecting his tribe, hunting, and slaughtering their enemies without much qualm with his lot in life. However, events unfolded that caused him to become disillusioned and restless. So he self exiled himself and eventually ended up in Eorzea. 

He's still fairly new to the culture and often finds himself baffled by a food he doesn't know or a strange turn of phrase. He almost ended up getting arrested and likely executed for not knowing the way of things on first arrival, but a woman managed to help get him out of the situation. He now frequently acts as her guard, viewing it as a debt that he needs to repay. Still, he needs coin and often as a mercenary for hire or a bodyguard, he accepts most contracts with his rather neutral viewpoint. 

[RPC profile TBA!]

[Image: claihnbanner_by_tastycupcakeart-dc1yplb.png]

C'laihn Venator, who usually just goes by Lain, has been a bit of a wanderer along with his brother. He was originally a provider for his tribe, until his brother left and he loyally followed him. They had no idea how the real world worked and were often poor and struggling for their next meal, but Lain enjoyed the variety and discovering new things. His rather simple way of viewing things and cheerful outlook often complimented their more serious exploits or situations. 

Lain is still poor, as he's not very great with money, but he gets by. He sometimes find himself pulled into trouble, as his prowess for hunting and his predatory expression often gives the illusion to others that he's... well, someone he's not. He's usually too nice to say anything either, which only gets him into further problems. Still, he's perfectly content sitting around and watching people or accepting any free food people give him. Because hey, free food! 

I hope that gives a brief but little glimpse into each character! As far as what kind of connections I'm looking for, honestly the sky's the limit. Due to my hiatus, they're all fairly open to pretty much anything! Friends, business partners, enemies and even family or relations too. I don't mind doing a little moving around to help fit someone in if they want to RP. I'm also adaptable and open to all genres. It just would be wonderful to find an RP partner or just some nice people to RP with!

I myself generally RP in paragraphs, 1-2 normally and sometimes less for public events. WHICH by the way I would love to go to as well and all that jazz! I also am willing to RP on Discord if we have periods where we can't get in the game, but predominantly I want RP in-game rather than pure Discord RP. (I will be away for a two weeks vacation later this month for example, so Discord is perfect if we wanna RP still!)  

Anyways, I apologize for the length but I hope I painted a clear enough picture! Feel free to message me if any of my characters sparked your interest and we can chat more either here, in-game or on Discord. o/

RE: The Wanderer, the Warrior and the Water Lily - Mana Lily - 02-08-2018

Edited a few things! Still looking for RP friends. ^_^