Hydaelyn Role-Players
Show off your characters! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Show off your characters! (/showthread.php?tid=2162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Show off your characters! - Nova - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 03:09 AM)Elicoidali Wrote:
(07-08-2013, 12:41 AM)Nova Wrote: Meet Dustyn Croft  

Show Content
Gosh, the first few pictures were so adorbs and then.. it got scary.. and then I get to this pic above.. and I died. Dazed Big Grin

Kidding aside, I really like that shot of her in the fourth pic. Thumbsup

Big Grin thanks, I am actually in the process of turning the forth picture into a my new signature. Just need a good quote ...

RE: Show off your characters! - Twinflame - 07-09-2013

(07-07-2013, 08:34 PM)Isilme Wrote: Not too bad, you've got the impression of older there with the scars. As for the dirty hair, you could try using highlights, like black or a darker shade of your current hair color

I've got highlights going on already. The way the highlights on that hair work is that the ends of the hair get the alternate color, as though he dipped just the last few inches of his hair in dye. Right now I've got him with a dirty blond main color and a sort of green-blond highlight, which causes at least a not-pretty color. Unfortunately, the hair itself is still smooth and with great luster, though.

(07-08-2013, 04:14 AM)Ildur Wrote: [Image: INXc6NQ.png]

My (probably) future main character, Ulanan. If her cuteness doesn't kill you, her alliteration will.

She's missing her beard, Beard.

RE: Show off your characters! - Clover - 07-10-2013

I could finally make my characters in the beta >////<

My main, Clover.

[Image: FF-Clover01_zpsb5e6b8ed.jpg]

[Image: FF-Clover03_zpsd5a1bce6.jpg]

And my secondary, whose final name I'm still unsure of.

[Image: FF-Miah01_zps3f04b193.jpg]

[Image: FF-Miah02_zpsa5913625.jpg]

RE: Show off your characters! - Elicoidali - 07-10-2013

(07-10-2013, 04:07 PM)Clover Wrote: I could finally make my characters in the beta >////<

My main, Clover.

[Image: FF-Clover01_zpsb5e6b8ed.jpg]

[Image: FF-Clover03_zpsd5a1bce6.jpg]
Ooh, she looks niiiice. Big Grin

RE: Show off your characters! - C'io Behkt - 07-10-2013

My Seeker miqo'te, C'io! Was so excited to make her that I stayed up much, much too late, >_>. Really pleased with how she turned out!

[Image: r4djabU.png]

[Image: f5flPCh.jpg]

[Image: wKJ2QLN.png]
desert camo

[Image: O9jF0sG.png]
height comparison

RE: Show off your characters! - Aysun - 07-10-2013

Tall miqo'te <3

She looks nice! Does she have red eyes or the golden color in the first shot?

RE: Show off your characters! - Xha'li Moui - 07-10-2013

Xha'li says "Hi"
[Image: kkgrbou.jpg]

RE: Show off your characters! - Jijinji - 07-10-2013

(07-10-2013, 06:03 PM)C Wrote: My Seeker miqo'te, C'io! Was so excited to make her that I stayed up much, much too late, >_>. Really pleased with how she turned out!

[Image: r4djabU.png]

[Image: f5flPCh.jpg]

[Image: wKJ2QLN.png]
desert camo

[Image: O9jF0sG.png]
height comparison
That's a really good look! Different from a lot of what I see.

RE: Show off your characters! - C'io Behkt - 07-10-2013

(07-10-2013, 06:08 PM)Aysun Wrote: Tall miqo'te <3

Big Grin She'll have the golden colour when it's time for live/launch. I tried both to see which I liked more and gold won, haha. (I'm pretending that the last two are camera red-eye for now, >_>)

Aegon Wrote:That's a really good look! Different from a lot of what I see.

Thanks! I was worried when there weren't any sliders, but it seems there are plenty of permutations to exploit regardless, Smile.

RE: Show off your characters! - Chocobald - 07-11-2013

I'm open to critique and feedback. Still Mountain is a easy going Roegadyn taking it easy.

Ä°mage

Ä°mage

Robed.

RE: Show off your characters! - Jijinji - 07-11-2013

(07-10-2013, 11:01 PM)C Wrote:
(07-10-2013, 06:08 PM)Aysun Wrote: Tall miqo'te <3

Big Grin She'll have the golden colour when it's time for live/launch. I tried both to see which I liked more and gold won, haha. (I'm pretending that the last two are camera red-eye for now, >_>Wink

Aegon Wrote:That's a really good look! Different from a lot of what I see.

Thanks! I was worried when there weren't any sliders, but it seems there are plenty of permutations to exploit regardless, Smile.
You're welcome, yeah I think she looks kinda unique. I like that hairstyle more than I thought I would actually you really made it work.

---------------------------------------------

Decided to make a Lalafell. (I just can't help using crappy editing on the screenshots) 

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Show off your characters! - Vee - 07-11-2013

This is my main character I have decided on, Ila, a Dunesfolk Lalafel. n-n

[Image: 2uyr3vc.png]

[Image: s1kzmo.png]

(07-11-2013, 01:08 AM)Vee Wrote: This is my main character I have decided on, Ila, a Dunesfolk Lalafel. n-n

[Image: s1kzmo.png]
She's quite stunning not even for just a Lalafell. Really like the skin tone.

RE: Show off your characters! - Vee - 07-11-2013

(07-11-2013, 01:26 AM)Aegon Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 01:08 AM)Vee Wrote: This is my main character I have decided on, Ila, a Dunesfolk Lalafel. n-n

Thank you kindly! She looks quite similar to my 1.0 Dunesfolk Lalafel but with updated hair, and what not. I'm glad you like her! I see you're on/will be on Gilgamesh as well! I look forward to running into/roleplaying with you. ^^

(07-11-2013, 01:30 AM)Vee Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 01:26 AM)Aegon Wrote:

Thank you kindly! She looks quite similar to my 1.0 Dunesfolk Lalafel but with updated hair, and what not. I'm glad you like her! I see you're on/will be on Gilgamesh as well! I look forward to running into/roleplaying with you. ^^
 Yup I plan on Gilgamesh being my main server. Thank I look forward to running into and possibly role playing with you as well!

--------------------------------

Already posted these in the family thread but I think I'll post theme here as well for the sake of staying on topic.

Olenna Holt:
[Image: olenna_by_richardksj-d6cwp93.png]

Morgant Holt:
[Image: morgant_by_richardksj-d6cwpak.png]

I might end up retconning their designs, I also want to change the color of Aegon's hair. I see way to many Hyur Midlanders with the same hair color and hairdo.