Hydaelyn Role-Players
No </3 Roegadyn female? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: No </3 Roegadyn female? (/showthread.php?tid=2165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

No </3 Roegadyn female? - Aeiteil Strand - 06-14-2013

Well, based on the polls there are very few of us who will be playing Roegadyn, let alone female Roegadyn! I was just wondering why most of y'all don't favor them? Just curious Smile     Also, I was wondering if I should just end up RP'ing as one because of the lack of them!

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Lizzo - 06-14-2013

My 'main' alt Sigyn will be a female Sea Wolf Roegadyn, and eventually I will be making her father Crowe as well.

Sigyn's wiki page: http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/wiki/index.php?title=Sigyn_Bloebloud

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Orlog - 06-14-2013

My main, Beatric, is a female Roegadyn! You're not alone in wanting to see more people play them. I'm sure we'll make them super popular. Wink

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Aeiteil Strand - 06-14-2013

Well, I just joined today (yay!) and made a profile and everything for my Cat Man.. but looking at how popular they are (not just with rp'ers, but I am guessing everyone) it takes a little bit of the joy and fun out of it for me!

I was thinking about making a hells female (War/BM) who has a history of abuse with her family and thus has taken on solitude and mercenary life for peace. (Oddly enough)

Any tips with certain things about history and stuff about them?

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Dogberry - 06-14-2013

I'm playing a male Roeg, and I want to see more female Roegs!

Well then, I look forward to seeing you! My character might not, but I am! =D

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Rhostel - 06-14-2013

The poll was just for mains. This is my alt:

[Image: IXhDwXU.png]

And frankly, the terms main and alt are rather fuzzy for me. There's every possibility that she could take over.

(Also my main is a Highlander. She's cool too, right?)

I really like how distinct her eyes are =)

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Folken - 06-14-2013

I love female Roe. But it's pretty obvious why they'll be under-represented. Male Roe were too for the same reason.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Ronberku - 06-15-2013

(06-14-2013, 08:48 PM)Shippuu Wrote: I love female Roe. But it's pretty obvious why they'll be under-represented. Male Roe were too for the same reason.

^This.

I absolutely love female roegadyn. I've already taken tons of screenshot from every good looking female roegadyn in the beta.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - LandStander - 06-15-2013

My main is a Roegadame (as my LSmate likes to call them). I think the reason they are not too popular is because they are not as feminine as the other races, but I was really surprised on the character creation options that were provided to them. You can actually make an attractive Roegadyn.

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Aeiteil Strand - 06-15-2013

^ ^ ^ That's good to know since I cannot see them without the Beta. I want to draw some pictures of them, but I don't know all the options and hairstyles they can have sadly =(

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Torn Sky - 06-16-2013

( I'm new here and a bit of a shybutt, so I lurk mostly... But I gotta pop in on this. )

I'll be changing my 1.0 main to a female Roegadyn! I didn't play for very long before, so I didn't really get into the community. I hope to do a lot better at that this time around. Moogle

I'll be changing the name come release, but for this beta phase it's Ivory Forest if you want to say hello.

[Image: ivory_zpsf78256fe.png]

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Aeiteil Strand - 06-16-2013

Wow! You made her very pretty! I love the royal look she has! Good job! I look forward to seeing you in game.. once I get a better computer in 4 weeks lol

RE: No </3 Roegadyn female? - Torn Sky - 06-16-2013

I think this is an okay thing to do since images are allowed now, but I made you a quick and dirty guide of the styles that are available?

This should give you a rough idea

And thank you! I'm very happy with how she came out.