Hydaelyn Role-Players
Enthusiasm Check - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Enthusiasm Check (/showthread.php?tid=2224)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Enthusiasm Check - Aldeus - 06-17-2013

So I have an idea for a linkshell group.  It's called "Knights of the Twelve", and it's centered around the philosophy of the paladin.  That's not to say that only paladin type characters are welcome, only that the emphasis is on helping others and doing good/heroic deeds.  I'd like the group to be heavily RP focused.  If anyone is interested in this sort of thing, please reply to this thread to show your support.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Varus - 06-17-2013

I might go with this if I decide to remake my character.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Magellan - 06-17-2013

I may have a char interested in this

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Nova - 06-17-2013

This sounds like a train I would jump on.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Mtoto Wamoto - 06-17-2013

My main character could be interested in this. She's always been a rather neutral/lawful good character who seeks to aid others. Interested in hearing more!

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Aldeus - 06-17-2013

So happy to see interested people so quickly!  I'll get to work on writing up the pitch formally.  in the mean time, anyone else who's interested, post on here.  Interest is like a snowball Big Grin

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Nova - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 08:23 AM)Aldeus Wrote: So happy to see interested people so quickly!  I'll get to work on writing up the pitch formally.  in the mean time, anyone else who's interested, post on here.  Interest is like a snowball Big Grin

You shouldn't eat it if it's yellow?

(06-17-2013, 08:24 AM)Nova Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 08:23 AM)Aldeus Wrote: So happy to see interested people so quickly!  I'll get to work on writing up the pitch formally.  in the mean time, anyone else who's interested, post on here.  Interest is like a snowball Big Grin

You shouldn't eat it if it's yellow?

It picks up momentum, but that too Thumbsup

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Kari Illderthane - 06-17-2013

Once I fully figure out my character I maybe intrested in this.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - GuruNation - 06-17-2013

I'm definitely interested in this, but I want to get my character right and not knowing enough about what I need to know is troublesome.

I never really had a group of friends behind me in my MMO's, so I usually play (and inevitability) leave them due to lonesomeness. I'd rather that not happen again, especially with this game.

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Magellan - 06-17-2013

This is exciting ^^ my neutral/lawful good chars usually have such a hard time finding homes.

(06-17-2013, 09:23 AM)GuruNation Wrote: I never really had a group of friends behind me in my MMO's, so I usually play (and inevitability) leave them due to lonesomeness. I'd rather that not happen again, especially with this game.

I know what you mean.  A good group of friends can mean the difference between playing a game five years and five months. 

With Game of Thrones over all of this enthusiasm behind the concept, I'll be working harder than a cat trying to burry a turd on a marble floor to get this thing going!

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Grike - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 01:23 PM)Aldeus Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 09:23 AM)GuruNation Wrote: I never really had a group of friends behind me in my MMO's, so I usually play (and inevitability) leave them due to lonesomeness. I'd rather that not happen again, especially with this game.

I know what you mean.  A good group of friends can mean the difference between playing a game five years and five months. 

With Game of Thrones over all of this enthusiasm behind the concept, I'll be working harder than a cat trying to burry a turd on a marble floor to get this thing going!

Love the imagery and yet it makes me want to join this guild even more. 

Also game of Thrones will never be over! Enough with your lies! I feel your pain Guru.

I will be stalking this thread. Hehe get it? Stalking...cause my screen name, god I'm funny.

Ah puns, lifeblood of the internet.  That and cats, which you are also.  Are YOU the internet!?

RE: Enthusiasm Check - Grike - 06-17-2013

(06-17-2013, 01:31 PM)Aldeus Wrote: Ah puns, lifeblood of the internet.  That and cats, which you are also.  Are YOU the internet!?

*Somewhere miles away, in a room crowded with white coats and blinking tech.*

"Shit he's on to us! Code red! Code red! Someone hit Ctrl-alt-delete damn it! No not backspace - that doesn't do anything! No stop! Error -error - error..."

Congratulations. You just killed the internet.