Hydaelyn Role-Players
Anxious, but excited. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Anxious, but excited. (/showthread.php?tid=2257)

Pages: 1 2

Anxious, but excited. - Hyunseo - 06-18-2013

Hello, I'm Hyunseo.

I'm very new to FFXIV and it's lore and offerings. Albeit that fact, I'm not new to RPing at all, as I've been doing so for almost a decade, now (Oh, God. That makes me sound so old).

I'm also not new to MMOs, as I've been playing them for almost as long (Scions of Fate, Mabinogi, Vindictus, TERA, Aion, Age of Wushu, etc). However, playing games like those haven't lasted very long, and it's not because I did not enjoy them, but rather, I hadn't a group of people that I not only enjoyed playing with, but also enjoyed RPing with. Even though there were roleplay communities in some of these games, it's never been exactly my cup of tea...but I want to change that.

Everyone here seems so lovely and welcoming. FFXIV has been something that I've been waiting to get my hands on for a while, and so now that I have been graced with entry to Closed Beta Phase 3, I have sought out this community, hoping to find others that would care to take me in.

I'm a little clueless, but I love learning and I love making friends.

Thank you for taking time to read this, if you have. Cheers!

RE: Anxious, but excited. - ReverendHakuga - 06-18-2013

Welcome to the ranks! I'm new myself, but it's an awesome community so far! I'm in almost the same boat honestly. Got into the beta, and was beyond impressed.

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Hyunseo - 06-18-2013

Thank you! A big welcome to you, too (since you are new as well, ahaha).

It really is impressive. I kind of feel a little like I'm in over my head, which is also why I'd like a bit of help with the RPers, as they are the ones who care most about the lore and story, I think.

But even still, I'm beyond excited. Hope to see you around, if the fates allow! I'd love to make as many friends as I can.

RE: Anxious, but excited. - faceman7381 - 06-18-2013

If either of you need any help with anything and/or have any questions about stuff please don't hesitate to ask me!

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Magellan - 06-18-2013

Welcome to both! I'm jealous you're already in game :p

I think you'll find a friendly group here tho

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Xenedra - 06-18-2013

Hello and welcome to zee RPC~! As stated a feeew times, I believe (/glances up) we're here to help! I noticed you found the mentor thread, hopefully you'll get exactly what you need from that :D

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Moonfire - 06-18-2013

I am in the same boat as you except I have been playing MMOs a lil longer. So you are not as old as you think Tongue

It's nice to see someone on the same page. Welcome!

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Hyunseo - 06-18-2013

Wow, guys! Thanks for the very warm welcome! I'm excited to get things started and make friends. Hope to learn more from you guys in the future!

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Vash - 06-18-2013

Welcome to both of you kupo I hope you feel welcome. I also got beta so feel free to pst me in game @ Vash Ashford! I'm gonna be on like the whole time or try so don't worry!

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Aysun - 06-18-2013

Welcome! Glad you found your way here and hope to see you in game. Smile Don't get too overwhelmed. Everything will fall into place and you'll have plenty of people to help you along the way.

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Seohyun - 06-25-2013

=O This is awkward. Haha, welcome Hyunseo. I'm Seohyun. You're not my evil twin are, you?

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Navei - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 02:55 PM)Seohyun Wrote: =O This is awkward. Haha, welcome Hyunseo. I'm Seohyun. You're not my evil twin are, you?

You're reproducing!

And Hyunseo, hope you enjoy your stay.

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Seohyun - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 03:21 PM)Navei Asue Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 02:55 PM)Seohyun Wrote: =O This is awkward. Haha, welcome Hyunseo. I'm Seohyun. You're not my evil twin are, you?

You're reproducing!

That spells a lot of trouble. Hope to see you in game sometime. Be sure stay away from Navei, he's all kinds of trouble! Cactuar

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Hyunseo - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 03:24 PM)Seohyun Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 03:21 PM)Navei Asue Wrote:

You're reproducing!

That spells a lot of trouble. Hope to see you in game sometime. Be sure stay away from Navei, he's all kinds of trouble! Cactuar

Evil? Me?! No way! Maybe a chaotic neutral, but this is very interesting. Nice to meet all of you and I hope to see you guys around soon! If any of you want to come up with a meeting or something, I'm always up for it.

[Gave Navei a cursory "I'm watching you" gesture.]

RE: Anxious, but excited. - Elkabong419 - 06-25-2013

*places pie on the ground* Welcome!