Hydaelyn Role-Players
Izaza's Profile - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Izaza's Profile (/showthread.php?tid=2356)

Izaza's Profile - Desphiria - 06-22-2013

I. Basic Info

• Characters: None yet except when Izaza gets created.

• Primary character: Izaza Iza

• Linkshells: None

• Primary RP linkshell: None yet but may look for one eventually.

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):

• Medium to light probably since I want to enjoy playing the game too as well as the RP community.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:

• It might be fun if it's done right, as long as it doesn't make character out of commission for like a whole month or something cause that's just no fun. Maybe a minor injury like a cut or being knocked unconscious or something. However, I don't think I'd be doing that very often since I honestly don't really like conflict unless it's playful, like a bop or a pillow fight.

• Views on IC romance:

• IC romances can help to develop a character as long as the people just remember that it's all RP and don't take it into Real Life without talking about it with each other first if it EVER gets to that point.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):

• Non-romantic RP is always good for development as well. Hanging out with family is always fun, and it can help people make friends too.

• Views on lore:

• Lore is interesting if done right. I like to read about the lore of stuff sometimes, unless it's over extensive then I might read some if it's interesting or skim it.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):

• I know that /say is used to communicate in IC as well as OOC as long as they put double brackets around their words. /linkshell is used for guild chatting and arranging group events and hanging out with each other. /tell is whispering to other people and if you whisper to someone the people around you aren't supposed to know what you're saying, and /shout could be used as a way to say hello to someone you know from a distance.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: Eastern

• Contact info: People can contact me on Skype or yahoo messenger. Also, my skype is naoko3692 and my yahoo is [email protected]

RE: Izaria's Profile - Desphiria - 06-22-2013

Well, I don't know how to fix this so if anybody knows how to tell me so I can fix it.

RE: Izaria's Profile - Scarlet Willow - 06-22-2013

Hm~, I think when you copied the template, you may have accidentally copied the part that said Copy: Select All. Try just clicking Select All and copying that into a post and hopefully it won't do that again! C:

RE: Izaria's Profile - Desphiria - 06-22-2013

NVM I fixed its. Thankies! *huggles yous* I gotted confused for a moment then I finally got what you meant. Hehe, thankies again.