Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello ^_^ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello ^_^ (/showthread.php?tid=2509)

Pages: 1 2

Hello ^_^ - K'irea - 06-30-2013

Hello there! It's nice to meet you all. I have been roleplaying for years now, though mostly through Final fantasy 11, World of Warcraft, and Everquest. I am hoping to have a great roleplaying experience on Final Fantasy 14 as well! Hope to see you all in game sometime. Feel free to message me if you happen to see me running by, (or dying a horrible death due to me not wanting to stay away from the higher level monsters. hehe!). Angel

RE: Hello ^_^ - Vanschiver - 06-30-2013

Welcome to the Community!

RE: Hello ^_^ - Torn Sky - 06-30-2013

Welcome! Man, I really wish I'd known there was RP on FFXI when I played it, although I probably would've been awful at it back then. Haha.

RE: Hello ^_^ - Valan - 06-30-2013

Welcome

RE: Hello ^_^ - K'irea - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 06:21 PM)Torn Sky Wrote: Welcome! Man, I really wish I'd known there was RP on FFXI when I played it, although I probably would've been awful at it back then. Haha.

It's okay, I had a hard time finding others to RP with on my server on 11 (Ragnarok). But it was there hehe. And thank you all for the warm welcomes! Big Grin

RE: Hello ^_^ - Vashies Alexander - 06-30-2013

I know the feeling of wanting test your own skills toCool. Welcome!

Thank you for the welcome Vashies Big Grin I hope to see you in game sometime!

RE: Hello ^_^ - Martiallais - 06-30-2013

Welcome aboard! Cool Make yourself at home.

RE: Hello ^_^ - Xenedra - 06-30-2013

We aim to please~ Hopefully you'll have a fantastic time and stick around with us for a while Smile.

RE: Hello ^_^ - Azthran - 06-30-2013

Welcome! I did a bit of RP back when I played FFXI too but I found my fix on Asura.

So many friendly people! Smile Thanks again for the warm welcomes! Big Grin And I've had a few friends that played on Asura before they moved to my server, Ragnarok, that I RP'd with. From what they told me it was a pretty nice sounding server. Though they said that the RPing was limited there as well. But I guess that's how it was for every server. heh

RE: Hello ^_^ - Kyatai - 07-01-2013

Hahaha frankly I'm still in awe of the RP in WoW....
I never found any, save in my small group of friends! (run awaaaaay from Goldshire! do NOT walk the tunnel from Storm... whatever to Ironforge... NEVER NEVER walk it... esp alone.... *huddles in a corner and starts crying*)

And yes, I am guilty of the "hmm... wonder if I -can- take that Level 10 nasty. He's alone afterall..." (I am level 5...)
Anyway Big Grin Hope we all find WONDERFUL, memorable RP stories (and spectacular story-worthy deaths) in ARR!

RE: Hello ^_^ - Azthran - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 03:42 AM)Kyatai Wrote: Hahaha frankly I'm still in awe of the RP in WoW....
I never found any, save in my small group of friends! (run awaaaaay from Goldshire! do NOT walk the tunnel from Storm... whatever to Ironforge... NEVER NEVER walk it... esp alone.... *huddles in a corner and starts crying*)

And yes, I am guilty of the "hmm... wonder if I -can- take that Level 10 nasty. He's alone afterall..." (I am level 5...)
Anyway Big Grin Hope we all find WONDERFUL, memorable RP stories (and spectacular story-worthy deaths) in ARR!
RPed a lot on WoW actually. Didn't have the tram tunnel issue cause i played horde but I think everyone WoW RPer knows the horror of Goldshire. *joins you the corner and also starts to cry*

RE: Hello ^_^ - Kyatai - 07-01-2013

Yes... Horde had a MUCH better community... but Barrens chat was *twitch*
I actually had my most fun RP 'duo' in the Horde: my friend and I played a Tauren warrior (nicknamed Meat) and my Troll shammy (nicknamed Pistachio). We.. erm... were comedic. Gah that cow was dumb... *giggles*

But yeah, some found great world RP there, I just never saw any. *sighs*

*offers tissue and chocolate to Azthran*
Its over now... the bad elves and gnomes have gone...

RE: Hello ^_^ - Azthran - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 05:45 AM)Kyatai Wrote: Yes... Horde had a MUCH better community... but Barrens chat was *twitch*
I actually had my most fun RP 'duo' in the Horde: my friend and I played a Tauren warrior (nicknamed Meat) and my Troll shammy (nicknamed Pistachio). We.. erm... were comedic. Gah that cow was dumb... *giggles*

But yeah, some found great world RP there, I just never saw any. *sighs*

*offers tissue and chocolate to Azthran*
Its over now... the bad elves and gnomes have gone...
*Blows nose and eats chocolate.* Now we just have all the cat people running around! *Looks at tail.* OHGODIMONEOFTHEM!