Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello ^_^ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello ^_^ (/showthread.php?tid=2509)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Hello ^_^ - Kyatai - 07-01-2013

*laughs* It's ok... just stay off the mailboxes.

RE: Hello ^_^ - K'irea - 07-01-2013

I decided to just hop on here this morning to surf around on the forums, only to find myself laughing and waking up everyone in my house on accident. I remember Goldshire very well from my WoW days. Tended to keep a 100 yard radius whenever I had to go near that place for crafting materials or quests. Even flying I made sure to keep a good distance above it as I passed over heh! You guys are awesome! Big Grin

RE: Hello ^_^ - Azthran - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 09:59 AM)K Wrote: I decided to just hop on here this morning to surf around on the forums, only to find myself laughing and waking up everyone in my house on accident. I remember Goldshire very well from my WoW days. Tended to keep a 100 yard radius whenever I had to go near that place for crafting materials or quests. Even flying I made sure to keep a good distance above it as I passed over heh! You guys are awesome! Big Grin
Well I'm glad we gave you a good laugh this morning. Big Grin

(07-01-2013, 10:09 AM)Azthran Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 09:59 AM)K Wrote: I decided to just hop on here this morning to surf around on the forums, only to find myself laughing and waking up everyone in my house on accident. I remember Goldshire very well from my WoW days. Tended to keep a 100 yard radius whenever I had to go near that place for crafting materials or quests. Even flying I made sure to keep a good distance above it as I passed over heh! You guys are awesome! Big Grin
Well I'm glad we gave you a good laugh this morning. Big Grin

Yeah I got the death glare of the century from my older sibling xD It was worth it though!

RE: Hello ^_^ - faceman7381 - 07-01-2013

Hey, great to have you!

I would like to hear your character ideas!

Tell us tell us tell us!

(07-01-2013, 01:38 PM)faceman7381 Wrote: Hey, great to have you!

Tell us tell us tell us!

Heh! Well its nice to meet you faceman! I would love to share my character ideas, but I like to have everything 'ironed' out before I reveal anything. Big Grin Still fixing a few things here and there. But will be sure to share it with everyone when I am satisfied with it all. Thumbsup

RE: Hello ^_^ - faceman7381 - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 02:15 PM)K Wrote:

Tell us tell us tell us!

Heh! Well its nice to meet you faceman! I would love to share my character ideas, but I like to have everything 'ironed' out before I reveal anything. Big Grin Still fixing a few things here and there. But will be sure to share it with everyone when I am satisfied with it all. Thumbsup

*Gets jumpy with excitement from anticipation*

(07-01-2013, 02:17 PM)faceman7381 Wrote:
(07-01-2013, 02:15 PM)K Wrote:

Tell us tell us tell us!

*Gets jumpy with excitement from anticipation*

Okay I have officially decided that I like you heh! You seem to be a very energetic person. I hope to meet you in the game at some point! Big Grin