Hydaelyn Role-Players
/wave - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: /wave (/showthread.php?tid=2510)

/wave - danielfre - 06-30-2013

Hello everyone! Looking forward to explore this world and hope to meet you IC on the way! 

--MMORPG background
Not very much, but tried out lots of different ftp-mmorpgs. The one I've played a little more extensively is Lotro, almost gotten my elf archer up to lvl 50.  

--RP experience
I roleplayed a lot in lotro, great enviroment for that since I'm super familiar with the lore.

Played lots of pen and paper rp back before d&d was retro. Just started again some time ago, atm playing d&d-fatecore over google hangout. Fun times.

--Character ideas/info
I've started with a Lalafell on Balmung. As his father and his father before him, he is a healer, a gardener of life. This little guy seems to be more into destroying stuff though so he will probably find another career as soon as he has a chance. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?
the internets... 

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
I guess medium/heavy. I'm not the kind of person to stand around in one spot orating for hours about everyday things, I do like to get out there adventuring and actually playing the game. But I am into rp - and MMOs - for the immersion and could easily adventure ICly all the time.

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
Swedish, musician/phd student/archivist, father (making playing too late at night difficult since I got early mornings..). 

RE: /wave - danielfre - 06-30-2013

Oooh so phase 3 is over right now, didn't realize! And there's a wipe? Got time to figure out my character then until phase 4...

RE: /wave - Azthran - 06-30-2013

Welcome! And apparently there might be one last weekend for phase 3 but either way you still have time. Big Grin

RE: /wave - Torn Sky - 06-30-2013

Welcome! And yes, the above post is what I've heard as well. Do not fret. Cactuar

RE: /wave - Valan - 06-30-2013

Welcome

RE: /wave - Vashies Alexander - 06-30-2013

welcome to the gang!

RE: /wave - Xenedra - 06-30-2013

Hey, hey! Welcome to zee RPC. We aren't actually sure when phase 3 will end at this point, though I've heard July 14th. BUt don't take that as fact, 'cause it could be wrong!

RE: /wave - Martiallais - 06-30-2013

Welcome! Going to echo the others here....everything I've heard points to at least one more weekend of beta for this phase than then 1-2 more weeks of bug fixing with no tests going on.

After that it's on to phase 4 and, if all goes well, no character wipes and then launch!

RE: /wave - Kyatai - 07-01-2013

Oohhh welcome and Bouncy Phase 4 coming soon!
Also... yay for RPvE!

RE: /wave - faceman7381 - 07-01-2013

Welcome!

Little Lalas are in short (no pun intended) supply these days, so good to see more running about!

I like the lineage healer idea and time to forge your own path!

Look forward to more info about your character soon!

RE: /wave - danielfre - 07-04-2013

Thanks all! Eager to see what we can come up with here!