Hydaelyn Role-Players
100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character (/showthread.php?tid=2688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Vash - 07-08-2013

This was taken from Dead Pirate Rose I just thought it would be something fun for everyone to do and can help develop your character! I can't wait to see peoples replies! Big Grin

Part 1: The Basics
1.What is your full name?
2.Where and when were you born?
3.Who are/were your parents?  (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
4.Do you have any siblings?  What are/were they like?
5.Where do you live now, and with whom?  Describe the place and the person/people.
6.What is your occupation?
7.Write a full physical description of yourself.  You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
8.To which social class do you belong?
9.Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
10. Are you right- or left-handed?
11. What does your voice sound like?
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
13. What do you have in your pockets?
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
16. What is your earliest memory?
17. How much schooling have you had?
18. Did you enjoy school?
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
20. While growing up, did you have any role models?  If so, describe them.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
25. As a child, were you popular?  Who were your friends, and what were they like?
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
27. Are you a virgin?  If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.  If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
30. Who has had the most influence on you?
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
32. What is your greatest regret?
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
38. What is your best memory?
39. What is your worst memory?
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
41. What is your greatest fear?
42. What are your religious views?
43. What are your political views?
44. What are your views on sex?
45. Are you able to kill?  Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?  Why do you refuse to do it?
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)?  Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
56. Who are your friends?  Do you have a best friend?  Describe these people.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?  If so, describe this person.
58. Have you ever been in love?  If so, describe what happened.
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
60. How close are you to your family?
61. Have you started your own family?  If so, describe them.  If not, do you want to?  Why or why not?
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you?  Who, and why?
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?  Why or why not?
69. Do you care what others think of you?
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
71. What is your most treasured possession?
72. What is your favorite color?
73. What is your favorite food?
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs?  If so, why?  Do you want to quit?
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
78. What makes you laugh?
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
81. How do you deal with stress?
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
83. What are your pet peeves?
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you.  How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
86. What is your greatest weakness?
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
89. Are you generally organized or messy?
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
91. Do you like yourself?
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)?  Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public?  (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
98. What three words best describe your personality?
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?  (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Rosekitten - 07-08-2013

Finally got around to editing this post.

Salvius Dunois
Spoiler: show
1.What is your full name? 
"Salvius Rene Dunois"

2.Where and when were you born?
"Somewhere in Gridania, 19th Sun of the 6th Astral Moon, 1543"

3.Who are/were your parents?  (Know their names, occupations, personalities, etc.)
"Mother - Chenelle Dunois - retired medical assistant - 5 fulms 10 ilms tall, blind in both eyes due to a accident so both eyes are a white or dull grey. Long white hair and had a tattoo marking on her face. Kind hearted and quiet having a soothing voice and a passion to care for those in need. 

Father - Garen Dunois - master blacksmith - 6 fulms 10 ilms tall, dark blue eyes with crimson shaded hair. Has a scar on his face as well as a similar tattoo to his wife's. Over all a gentle giant, he can be harsh when the situation calls for it. Works almost none stop."

4.Do you have any siblings?  What are/were they like?
"Yes one, a elder brother known as Rique Dunois. From what I remember, a prick for the lack of a better word. Completely full of himself and had a ego the size of a large Roe."

5.Where do you live now, and with whom?  Describe the place and the person/people.
"Limsa Lominsa, mostly just renting a place for the time being. Though I would rather be living anywhere but here. Currently sharing the rent with another, an agreement that was drawn up more or less on the spot while at work one afternoon. Hrm... actually his name slips my mind at the moment, neither of us really chat too much and he tends to stay out till the early hours of the morning. It is just a small house, two bedrooms and a living area. Enough to get by and allow both of us to go about our own business."

6.What is your occupation?
"Farm hand, exciting I know. Work is work and this is about as honest as it gets around Limsa."

7.Write a full physical description of yourself.  You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, race, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks.
"6 fulms 5 ilms tall, 185.6 about average with being slightly toned from working daily. Elezen Duskweight with shadow grey skin. Dark choppy cut crimson hair with white going along the center, dark blue eyes. My dress tends to be pretty casual. Though with how things have been recently I found it has required a bit of adjustment in my attire, mainly being a chest protector and some other light plate armor additions to allow work to still be accomplished. Three scars on face, one across the right eye, one just barely off to the left of my nose and the third being on the lower left jaw. A handful of marks and scars on areas that are normally covered by everyday clothing.  I do have a tattoo, though it is normally covered as well being on lower abdominal section. Also there is still a burn scar on the palm of my right hand and wrist."

8.To which social class do you belong?
"Lower? Is my social class really that important?"

9.Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?
"Metal allergy, besides that none that I am aware of. Physical weakness? I don't do well around water or in confined spaces if that counts."

10. Are you right- or left-handed?
"Right"

11. What does your voice sound like?
"Normal, heck if I know I don't commonly think about how to describe it."

12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
"Not sure about any I use frequently. I do make a few sounds more common then not when annoyed or dealing with something I'm not sure of."

13. What do you have in your pockets?
"32 gil. What, you think I'm joking?"

14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
"Oh boy... want a list here? *smirks weakly at the thought* Well there is the whole fear of water, disliking of small spaces. I do tend to be called weird from time to time though I am not sure if that is the area I live in or if I actually am strange in how I act. I also get told I'm a workaholic... I personally just think I keep myself busy, not that some couldn't find that annoying I suppose. Ah yes a bad habit of mine, I tend to eat every chance I get, I have my reasons for this."

15. How would you describe your childhood in general?
"Average I guess, not like I was a prodigy child or anything."

16. What is your earliest memory?
"Burning my hand on my father's forge. Lesson learned, listen to your parents." 

17. How much schooling have you had?
"Enough, I should go back sometime though I did finish all of the basic classes."

18. Did you enjoy school?
"Not really if I have to be honest. It bored me, sitting there listening to some instructor babble on and on about things. Though I wish I had paid more attention to those things now."

19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities?
"The smiting was from my father mostly, before he fell ill anyway. The rest was from experience. Life has a way of forcing you to learn skills you didn't think were important till you needed them." 

20. While growing up, did you have any role models?  If so, describe them.
"Yes and no. I did always want to join the guard that were in charge of watch of the town, just for the fact that they always seemed to be there when they were needed protecting those weaker then themselves. So I guess not really one person so to say."

21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
"I got along with my mother better then my father or sibling. In a way I guess I was a bit of a mamma's boy." 

22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
"Hrm..." *thinks on that a moment* "For a while I wanted to be just like my father, though at one time or another I think I did get the crazy thought of becoming a dragon tamer or something." *shrugs and laughs at that thought* 

23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?
"Lots of things, running about, playing. Normal kid stuff. There were a few things that weren't as common place I suppose. I did rough house from time to time, also I was known for wondering off. I use to love to explore."

24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?
"Charismatic, energetic, obnoxious, I'm not sure how I survived my childhood actually with how carefree I was."

25. As a child, were you popular?  Who were your friends, and what were they like?
"Popular, no not really. I had a small group of close friends. A mix of other Duskwights and Wildwood Elezens. They were normal, I don't really remember what exactly they were each like, it's been years when I last saw any of them."

26. When and with whom was your first kiss?
"Probably sometime back when I was eighteen. We'll just say I had a tendency to end up places I shouldn't have been at that age. I don't even remember her face anymore, not that it hardly matters now."

27. Are you a virgin?  If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
"What is this a autobiography?" *sighs a little* "Is as far as I know a option? There have been a few times that the drinks have gotten the better of my common sense and to say the least the next morning I was questioning how I ended up where I did."

28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities.  If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today.
"What type of question is this? Making it sound like mages are not common place. But lets see guess we shall go with the normal option if I can call it that. A lot of thinks influenced me over the years, kind strangers, a drive to make a name for myself. Funny how things end up in the end isn't it?"

29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
"Probably leaving home, the best and worse decision of my life." 

30. Who has had the most influence on you?
"A older Hyur I met sometime back when I first found myself in a bit of trouble after leaving home."

31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
"Not giving up when I had every reason to roll over."

32. What is your greatest regret?
"Not making amends with my family, never leave home on bad terms."

33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
"Most evil? I started off on a bit of a rough streak so if someone was in the way and it was a order to take care of them, it was done. Maybe I should start making a regret list."

34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
"Unofficially, as I said before there was a bit of a rough patch I went through and you have to do what is necessary to survive."

35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
"When I first left home, by all accounts I should not be breathing at the moment. I was a child still even at the age of 16, thinking I knew the world and I could make it on my own. A group that met me on the road proved how native I was. Being left for dead in the middle of no where and with no one knowing where I had run off to."

36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
"I knew this was coming." *Inhales a bit mulling over the thought on how to answer this* "I was about 18 I think, long story short I ended up getting into a bit of trouble and being blatantly oblivious to it. Some chatting and drinks later (no one questions your age down some alleys and in the clubs) I found myself in a bit of a predicament. For starters it was pitch black, cold and I couldn't move to save my life. I've no idea how long I was out or even how I ended up where I was, all I knew was that I was in a crate and by he tossing about I was either on the worse built wagon known to exist or on a boat. As luck would have it I was on a boat, in the storage bay with the rest of the shipment that the vessel was carrying. Half thought I was going to die in there as some smart ass nailed the top shut, let alone there seemed to be a few other crates on top of the one I was in. Sooner or later the ship made it to the docks where everything was unloaded. course this also meant someone figured out one of these shipment crates didn't weigh the right amount or something, by that time I was pretty out of it. Not exactly the first impression I wanted to make on anyone of being found half bound in a shipping crate in nothing but my small clothes." 

37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
"One thing, one thing... ah yes. I'd change who exactly I called friends back when I was younger. I think it would have spared me a mountain worth of trouble in the long run." 

38. What is your best memory?
"Getting a steady job, no more worries on where the next rent was going to come from or how I was going to afford food the next day."

39. What is your worst memory?
"Sort of answered this already but I'll repeat myself. When I thought for sure I was going to die. So many thoughts ran though my mind at the time. Worse thought in the world of dying and no one would know." 

40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?
"Optimistic, once in a while I might sway."

41. What is your greatest fear?
"Water, end of story. No? oh I should explain on this. Well We'll just say having a elder sibling meant that time together was not always (ever) enjoyable."

42. What are your religious views?
"Not overly religious, sure I say a phrase or two to the twelve but I can't say that I go planing my life around them and their beliefs." 

43. What are your political views?
"I tend to stay out of such conversations. Most of them leads to one side barking the other is wrong. Yeah staying out of it, have enough to worry about without getting in the middle of things like that."

44. What are your views on sex?
"To each their own, I already hear enough stories from the drunkards I hang around with at the Drowning Wench. As long as whoever is involved consents then what issue is there? My personal thought is that there should be more of a meaning behind the action rather then just on a whim. As I said to each their own."

45. Are you able to kill?  Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?
"Yes I can kill, not sure I would still be breathing myself if I could not. None really, though it seems to happen enough if someone is trying to take your life that you would do best to take theirs first." 

46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?
"A number of things, someone thinking that they have the right to decide who lives and dies might be at the top of that list. Actually thinking that someone has control over another in general isn't exactly a healthy thought now is it?"

47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?
"Maybe? Could be possible, wouldn't know personally. Maybe I'll let you know if i get any proof to say one or the other."

48. What do you believe makes a successful life?
"Live life to it's fullest. Cliche saying I know. But that's what I think, why complain if you are happy and comfortable with how your life is?"

49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?
"I tend to be pretty honest. No reason to hide things, well... ok there are some reasons to hide things."

50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
"A few i'm sure, I tend to not let them cloud any judgments on those I meet. Well I try hard not to. Can't really think of one that I dwell on the most at the moment.  Doesn't everyone have at least one or more of these anyway?"

51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances?  Why do you refuse to do it?
"Just one thing? I have a few that I can name off the top of my head. Harming innocents for starters, already have that in my past haunting me. Pretty much anything that should be common sense (or I would think they would be). Ah I know one, swimming. You want a reason go back to my dislikes list."

52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?
"Friends, family, probably both being common answers. I'd rather others not suffer if I can help it. Though I'd also rather not die either if that could be helped as well heh."

53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)?  Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?
"I like to think I treat everyone the same unless given reason not to. So pretty openly, in a way it could be called polite. As I said i'm pretty open with most, though sometimes I am a little cautious if I am unsure of someone. Of course this changes as I get to know someone. If I didn't trust them before I probably would in due time, plus it's easier to talk with someone who you know rather then just some random stranger." 

54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
"As of the moment not sure there is a most important person in my life. There are a number that I wouldn't want anything to happen to but that's not the same thing I suppose." 

55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
"Even if I didn't get along with him I would have to say my father. Despite our disagreements he still was one of the hardest workers I have ever known and worked up from almost nothing into holding a respectable reputation."

56. Who are your friends?  Do you have a best friend?  Describe these people.
"Sure I guess, I hang around with or talk with the group I work for/with. Not sure I'd say I have a best friend, most seem to come and go before too long." 

57. Do you have a spouse or significant other?  If so, describe this person.
"Neither as of the moment, almost the shortest answer to this interview." *laughs a little*

58. Have you ever been in love?  If so, describe what happened.
"Sure, puppy love maybe. never really connected with anyone long enough or rather that they stayed around long enough for things to go beyond that. As far as how things went, they were one sided. Young and dumb I suppose." 

59. What do you look for in a potential lover?
"Being easy on the eyes wouldn't be asking for too much would it? Seriously though just someone who would be open and honest."

60. How close are you to your family?
"Distant, very distant. So much in fact that I can't really recall what town I actually grew up in or even how to get back there." 

61. Have you started your own family?  If so, describe them.  If not, do you want to?  Why or why not?
"Heh, isn't the answer to this obvious? No I have no. Would I want to? Sure someday, though that requires finding someone now doesn't it? As far as why, that's easy. Don't most want a family or to settle down at some point or another? I don't see it as a unreasonable dream."

62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help?
"Over the years of staying in Limsa I seem to have become a favorite to the children growing up there. No idea why they are drawn to me but some of them would probably look to me for help if they needed it. Actually a few times they have now that I think on it."

63. Do you trust anyone to protect you?  Who, and why?
"To protect me? I like to think I can handle that myself. I suppose if I am part of a group or organization I'd like to think that I could trust them to do so if it is needed. At the least to watch my back." 

64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you?
"That is a very good question, I'd like to say my family but I'm not sure if they ever figured out I went missing in the first place. I'm sure there are some that I work for that would miss me, at the least I can get to work on time and not cause any issues." 

65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?
"Eh... despise is a strong word. I'm not very fond of whatever group nearly killed me when I was younger. Or whoever decided that stealing my possessions and shoving me into a crate was funny..."

66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
"Avoid conflict. I can get a bit of a short temper in a argument so I try to avoid them at all costs."

67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
"Maybe, never been presented the chance to attempt this. I'm pretty content with following most of the time." 

68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people?  Why or why not?
"Depends on the people, if its a room full of over prideful Elezen's then no." *chuckles a little at that* "I tend to do well in crowds, though odds are I'll mainly stick to a small group and socialize with them, large groups can make it hard to actually get any meaningful conversations in."

69. Do you care what others think of you?
"Not really, I grew use to odd looks and snide remarks when I was younger. Completely ignore such things now so they can think what they will."

70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?
"Exploring, being social in general. There is also cooking, I do enjoy that, compared to my other hobbies that might be the more relaxing one." 

71. What is your most treasured possession?
"Dose a minion count? Not quite sure what I'd do if that little cherry bomb stopped trailing me around seeing how long he's been by my side no matter what."

72. What is your favorite color?
"White."

73. What is your favorite food?
"Any type of fruit pastries, not kidding here.. I have weaknesses. Besides that I'm not really picky." 

74. What, if anything, do you like to read?
"I don't read much, I do every once in a while, mostly being articles of news in the area from time to time."

75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?
"Watching the drunks yell at one another till it comes to blows. Seriously there is some of the most absurd lines you will ever hear being spouted from someones mouth."

76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs?  If so, why?  Do you want to quit?
"Smoking no, tried it hacked up a lung. I'm good thanks. I do drink from time to time, bit of a light weight though so normally only in good company. The drinking is more of just social drinking, it's good to break tension. As far as quitting, I could I suppose though it isn't a problem so why would I?"

77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?
*rubs the back of his neck a little* "Was that a question? I know you asked me if I use drugs but I'm starting to wonder if you do."

78. What makes you laugh?
"Normally, lewd jokes tend to do it. There are a few other things, snide comments at times. I have a bit of a spot for dark humor as well." 

79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you?
"When someone wastes food, obviously they have no idea what it is like to go without."

80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
"Well I'd certainly get more work done if I had this problem. I do go through minor bouts where I am unable to sleep from time to time as it is. Who knows I always did wonder what went on in the world during the hours that I was sleeping. It would give me a excuse to go find out and wish I hadn't later."

81. How do you deal with stress?
"I try to avoid stressing in the first place. One day at a time. Though over the years I have found that cooking can be quite relaxing. Or if it is something weighing heavily on my thoughts banging a hammer against a anvil works wonders..."

82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?
"Plan? Yeah right. when I plan things they never go the way I want them. So I'd say I'm pretty spontaneous."

83. What are your pet peeves?
"Certain noises, one being loud chewing." *seems to shudder slightly at the thought* "It just makes this annoying repetitive sound..."

Part 7: Self Images And Etc.

84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you.  How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
"Normal day huh, get up go to work, once that is done return back to town and seek out any other forms of work that might be posted up. After that everything is pretty up in the air, either I'm working or I get dragged out by some of my co workers to the nearest tavern. If this is disrupted then well.. I suppose I'm ok with it? Work on farms are never done so I'd be interested in seeing what would break at least that routine." 

85. What is your greatest strength as a person?
"Hrm, not sure really. Never had to think about it." *shifts a little in the chair.* "I'm reliable, besides that I'm not really sure."

86. What is your greatest weakness?
"Too pessimistic, I tend to shrug most things off without a second thought."

87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
"Getting rid of that fear of water would be great given where I live."

88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
"Extrovert."

89. Are you generally organized or messy?
"Organized mess? Is that a option here? I know where things are thus I see no issue how things are arranged." 

90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at.
"Lets see good at would be cooking, blacksmith and talking. Bad would have to be..  fishing, any form of magic.. um.. talking about myself apparently heh."

91. Do you like yourself?
"Sure, whats there not to like? A good looking - ok I'm not that full of myself. No I do like myself, might as well I might be the only one who dose." 

92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)?  Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public?  (If so, detail both sets of reasons…)
"I like exploring, plus it serves as a distraction from the area I live in. Being surrounded at all times by your worse fear is not pleasant. My real reasons? I happen upon certain ... events, yes we'll call them events and I help if I am needed. I don't really go out and seek such things I just have a knack for getting roped into things." 

93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
"The most? I don't know... I suppose prove that I did something with my life instead of wasting it away. Even if that is just a family and no one remembers whatever tale I happen to spin between now and that time I wouldn't mind too much."

94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
"If all goes well, still alive." *Laughs weakly before clearing his throat* "Really though, in five years... a lot can happen in five years. Maybe I'll have a place of my won by then or be away from Limsa." 

95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
"Well.. that is a bit of a morbid question isn't it?" *frowns a bit at it* "Well I suppose of old age would be the better option. Too many reports of people going missing and being killed off before they really had a chance to do anything." 

96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left.
"Still on the death streak here? Alright alright. On the spot like that I'm not really sure. Well finding a new owner for that cherry bombling that follows me about might be a good start. Past that nothing really important. Get some drinks and down them while watching the last sunset I'll see. I could do something more reckless but I think i'd rather go off on a good note."

97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
" 'Hey whatever happened to that weird guy that we worked with?' Hrm, do I want to be remembered? If someone remembers you for the good then someone remembers you for the bad too. I don't know, I'm content with not being remembered, I never did look to put my name in a history book."

98. What three words best describe your personality?
"Responsible, energetic, cheerful"

99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?
"Care-free, hard-headed, workaholic"

100. If you could, what advice would you, the player, give to your character?  (You might even want to speak as if he or she were sitting right here in front of you, and use proper tone so he or she might heed your advice…)
Salv dear go out into the world, doing the same thing day in and day out and you'll be doing it till the day you die. Take on the world because I know you can do it.

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Martiallais - 07-08-2013

Awesome to see this here. This is another of the fun little things I try to do over time while I'm putting together a character to RP with.

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Naunet - 07-08-2013

Oof, I love these things. Going to fill one out for Anti. :3

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Alothia - 07-08-2013

Mostly done!
Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Gospel Gestalt - 07-08-2013

Okie, answered most of them IC.

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Noelle - 07-08-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Kannadi - 07-08-2013

Kannadi's replies, broken up by part.

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Part 7: Self Images, Etc.
Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Knave - 07-08-2013

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Eva - 07-08-2013

Kind of answered all of the questions with reckless abandon in order to get all of the answers out, even the ones Eva probably wouldn't have addressed IC, particularly depending on who was doing the asking:

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Nox - 07-08-2013

W'Dekan's 100 Questions. I hope they aren't too boring. 

After remaking my character, I had to re-answer these questions, so... They're all on my wiki page.

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Jijinji - 07-08-2013

This is actually very fun and is really helping me flesh out Aegon! I'm trying to do this IC which makes it more fun. 

Show Content

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Savarah - 07-08-2013

By the Twelve this was difficult! But it did allow me to really think about Sav's backstory, so it was worth it. She may seem a little bit flat, but she need time and the forming of relationships with others to really flesh out her personality. She sounds very knightly on paper.
I wrote her responses more like a letter than if she were actually sitting down to a face to face interview.

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Deirdre - 07-08-2013

(Please note, this is not cannon, but IC representation. Had lots of fun doing this!)

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Vash - 07-08-2013

*Edit* Need to Redo them!