Hydaelyn Role-Players
100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character (/showthread.php?tid=2688)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Rabbit - 02-26-2015

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - savail - 03-02-2016

Mother Miounne frowned at the Au Ra girl in front of her, striving hard to look stern.  "I said 'no,' young lady. No, no and no.  No more work for you until you fill it out!  Momodi and Baderon may have let you skip the formalities, but if you want to continue taking more advanced jobs, you're going to have to follow the same rules as everyone else."  Of course, Miounne had neglected to tell the girl that she may have expanded on the questionnaire, at Momodi's prodding.  They couldn't help it.  Unlike Baderon, they were curious about the Au Ra, especially since they had some mention of her in the ledgers from before the Calamity...and thus from before the recent mass influx of Au Ra in the last few years.  "Don't worry if you don't know some of the...HEY, don't just write question marks for everything!"  Tongue clenched tightly between teeth, the Au Ra glared up at the Elezen, eyes narrowed in irritation.  "Here, take a new one and fill it out correctly this time, or I'll make you start over again, you see if I won't!"

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - momcatte - 03-02-2016

Oh~ I'm doing this later for Asah :3

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Roe Dad - 03-02-2016

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Klynzahr - 03-03-2016

This was one of the first exercises that I completed, while I was first creating Klynzahr prior to the launch of 2.0.

This seems like an appropriate time to attempt a redo.

Show Content

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Chip - 03-03-2016

(Whew it's finally finished! Figured I'd do this ICly with Asher, since none of my other characters are quite as talkative. He's such a little shite. Honestly.)

A pretty Highlander serving maid settles down at a table in the Drowning Wench, armed with a quill, an inkpot, and a lengthy sheet of parchment. Adjacent from her, a rogue dressed in black leans against his chair and offers her a crooked smile. “Shall we begin?”

Part 1: The Basics
Show Content

Part 2: Growing Up
Show Content

Part 3: Past Influences
Show Content

Part 4: Beliefs and Opinions
Show Content

Part 5: Relationships with Others
Show Content

Part 6: Likes and Dislikes
Show Content

Part 7: Self Images and Etc.
Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - Leih - 03-19-2016

This is not easy and my first try went bad with the spoiler tags. 

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - takenbyWine - 06-16-2016

((Note: I have written the answers to these questions as though Renn was writing them in a journal, rather than be hampered by the "my character would never reveal this or that about themselves to a stranger” aspect – I wanted this to be as candid and as revealing as possible, both so that I might flesh out finer points about her as an individual, as well as develop her dialogue.))

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

—

((Parts 5, 6, and 7 to come later.))

RE: 100 Questions to Ask About Your Role-Playing Character - ArdentAssailant - 10-03-2016

Decided to do this as my first non-Welcome Desk post!!

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content