Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread (/showthread.php?tid=2689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - Vee - 07-14-2013

Sounds like a great idea though I have no idea where that is (somewhere in Limsa I'm guessing).

One event we should have for sure though is a march across Eorzea to gather most of the big Aetheryte Crystals for anyone who hasn't been to Gridania or any of the other places.

I'll be starting in Gridania so hopefully I can get to 15 quick enough.

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - Jijinji - 07-14-2013

(07-14-2013, 01:24 PM)Vee Wrote: Sounds like a great idea though I have no idea where that is (somewhere in Limsa I'm guessing).

One event we should have for sure though is a march across Eorzea to gather most of the big Aetheryte Crystals for anyone who hasn't been to Gridania or any of the other places.

Yeah it's in La Noscea, you can take the Ferry Skipper on the lower decks in Limsa to get there easily for free.

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - MrHeat - 07-14-2013

(07-14-2013, 01:24 PM)Vee Wrote: Sounds like a great idea though I have no idea where that is (somewhere in Limsa I'm guessing).

That's a pretty good idea.

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 07-14-2013

I like the Aetheryte idea and this beach event is the first week of launch perhaps that Saturday or first day of september if that is labor day. Or the following weekend. I want to give people who buy the game at launch enough time to be able to get there.

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - Vee - 07-14-2013

If anyone is interested in joining a Skype conversation please message myself or Rock Sandbourne. This is /only/ for people interested in helping with events - it's not meant to be for lots of socializing. This is so that we can better come together on ideas and possibly work on a Google doc together to get things happening. ^^

Thanks!

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - halceeuhn - 07-15-2013

A launch RP event should probably usa a gathering as an excuse. Say, a festival, a bounty hunt, something that would ICly draw a lot of people so we can all meet up. I'm personally looking forward to this, and I'd love to help in any way possible, as I'll probably won't miss the beginning of the Gilgamesh RP community Big Grin 

Anyway, that's my suggestion, make something like a festival of sorts Smile

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 07-15-2013

(07-15-2013, 09:10 PM)halceeuhn Wrote: A launch RP event should probably usa a gathering as an excuse. Say, a festival, a bounty hunt, something that would ICly draw a lot of people so we can all meet up. I'm personally looking forward to this, and I'd love to help in any way possible, as I'll probably won't miss the beginning of the Gilgamesh RP community Big Grin 

Anyway, that's my suggestion, make something like a festival of sorts Smile
A festival beach party is exactly what it is.

Oh btw what do you all think of the event being Sunday September 1st 3pm est? The day before labor day?

RE: Launch Week rp event suggestions, assistance thread - halceeuhn - 07-15-2013

It's already in my calendary!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 07-15-2013

Vess want to set this up during open beta perhaps? 

Oh by the way I finally put up a name. Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! Hope you guys like it!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Kyatai - 07-16-2013

Sounds like fun! I look forward to meeting you all! Smile

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Vee - 07-16-2013

I'm working on the Open Beta event with some people now Rock it's coming along beautifully. We're planning for the last day of Open Beta. It will be an Aetheryte March - but for other details you'll have to wait and see until we get our thread up Wink.

Also, I mentioned to Nachte about a graphic for the beach party event and they were willing to make one if that's ok? Unless you had someone else making one, of course. Just thought it would be nice. n-n

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 07-16-2013

(07-16-2013, 04:47 PM)Vee Wrote: I'm working on the Open Beta event with some people now Rock it's coming along beautifully. We're planning for the last day of Open Beta. It will be an Aetheryte March - but for other details you'll have to wait and see until we get our thread up Wink.

Also, I mentioned to Nachte about a graphic for the beach party event and they were willing to make one if that's ok? Unless you had someone else making one, of course. Just thought it would be nice. n-n
Sounds good to me!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Vashies Alexander - 07-16-2013

The Echo Knights will rejoice and drink till we're merry, at this event. Cant wait to see you all in one spot.

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Poe - 07-16-2013

Hoping with phase 4 streaming into early access I will get some leveling done prior to launch as I will be gone the week of release - but! I shall be back for Sunday! I am very willing to provide crafted items, as long as I get far enough along to do so!

Anyone else have early access? Hoping I can connect with someone then about providing goods for the event Smile

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival!, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 07-16-2013

(07-16-2013, 10:34 PM)Poe Wrote: Hoping with phase 4 streaming into early access I will get some leveling done prior to be gone the week of release - but! I shall be back for Sunday! I am very willing to provide crafted items, as long as I get far enough along to do so!

Anyone else have early access? Hoping I can connect with someone then about providing goods for the event Smile
I do I'm also going to be leveling culinarian and fishing pretty hard during open beta and early access