Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread (/showthread.php?tid=2689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Corelyn - 08-22-2013

2PM? Hm. I'd better stock up on Monsters! Looks like I'll be pulling a 24-hour day, then, that Sunday (I work all night from 11pm Sat to 11am Sun EST)! I couldn't bear missing a big event right out of the gate!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 11:10 PM)Corelyn Wrote: 2PM? Hm. I'd better stock up on Monsters! Looks like I'll be pulling a 24-hour day, then, that Sunday (I work all night from 11pm Sat to 11am Sun EST)! I couldn't bear missing a big event right out of the gate!

1p est

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Corelyn - 08-22-2013

(08-22-2013, 11:28 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 11:10 PM)Corelyn Wrote: 2PM? Hm. I'd better stock up on Monsters! Looks like I'll be pulling a 24-hour day, then, that Sunday (I work all night from 11pm Sat to 11am Sun EST)! I couldn't bear missing a big event right out of the gate!

1p est

Even better! I'll still be somewhat conscious. =-B

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-27-2013

*UPDATE The event will be happening hell or high water! See you on Sunday, please log in early and remember there will be another event after the debut of the swimsuits!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-29-2013

*UPDATE the meeting for those who wish to help with this event will take place on Friday between 8 and 10 on Skype please list your Skype name below if you wish to be involved.

There will be two beach party events, we are going to give it a go folks. The show -must- go on! I highly suggest logging in early if you are able!

RE: Limitless Sky Beach Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Az'to Jinjahl - 08-29-2013

Already in the skype: xxdrazialxx.

RE: Limitless Sky Aleport Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-29-2013

*Update

We figured out how to get people to the beach without using the boat. The event will be back in Costa Del Sol for sure

RE: Limitless Sky Aleport Party Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-29-2013

Party is back in Costa, be sure to ask in coalition ooc for a guide to help you get there without the boat. The best way is using the Tempest gate in Limsa and heading North two zones in Lower La Noscea.

The meeting for planning will take place in game tomorrow instead of Skype

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - thealmightypoe - 08-30-2013

i'll try to make it, i  have work a few hours after it starts.

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Cyreric Fuir - 08-30-2013

I'll need to make sure I wake up, but I'm not missing this event! Look forward to seeing you guys there!

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-30-2013

Everyone I'll just ask try your best to get on early due to the 1017 issues. Don't want anybody to miss it!

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - CrimsonMars - 08-31-2013

I don't know if I can make it in time after all. I'm supposed to have my service account registered at this point but instead, it created a new service account with none of my characters in it. I'm currently trying to fix that...

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 08-31-2013

(08-31-2013, 12:00 AM)CrimsonMars Wrote: I don't know if I can make it in time after all. I'm supposed to have my service account registered at this point but instead, it created a new service account with none of my characters in it. I'm currently trying to fix that...

Do what you must hopefully it will be fixed by then.

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Bloodwillow - 08-31-2013

If hopes and wishes were snowflakes ....

It's a weekend, everyone and their mother will be trying to get on.  And RL always comes first everyone so don't forget that.

If I miss it I will, but to those who can attend enjoy!

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Corelyn - 08-31-2013

Welp. I'm officially unable to attend. =-/ Got screwed over by some attempted identity theft (that, thankfully, my bank stopped). My bank card wound up deactivated to keep anything from happening... but go figure, mere hours later, Squeenix decided to finally bill me (two days after release) for my pre-order... only to have it declined.

Soonest I can get a new copy of the game, now, is Tuesday due to holiday weekend. Short of someone miraculously being generous and giving me their code (due to, who knows, not getting in or whatever) or some other kind of outstanding happening, I am officially fucked for this weekend.

Sorry. =-/ I was really looking forward to coming, too...