Hydaelyn Role-Players
Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread (/showthread.php?tid=2689)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - belderiver - 08-31-2013

Just to confirm, 8-10 in the game is 8-10 server time (PST)?

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Amiabelle - 09-01-2013

I missed the August 18 get-together because of 3102.  Now it looks as if I'm going to miss this one, too.

I was on this morning and things were going swimmingly.  I figured I'd hang around, questing, FATEing and whatnot until time for the party.  Sadly, I got booted about an hour ago and can't get back.

I'll keep trying -- my character is at The Alehouse.  I don't know how to get to the party from there, but I'm sure, IF I can get back on, I'll figure it out.

This is so disappointing/frustrating.  This is no way to run a business.

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Cyreric Fuir - 09-01-2013

Similar deal, I can't seem to log in. Every time I try it refuses my connection.

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - erosskye - 09-01-2013

About 1 hour to this event! Super excited Laugh

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Bloodwillow - 09-01-2013

The START button is completely greyed out .... so looks like SE has taken heavy handed way to keep people from filling their worlds??

Eh, Oh well ... no party for me.

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - thealmightypoe - 09-01-2013

server full for me.

i woke up late, my fault.

anywho, have fun everyone Smile

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - doctorgalactic - 09-01-2013

Same deal here.  Haven't been able to get in all morning.  Ran the auto-key scrpit for a while, but eventually the NA servers stopped showing up on the login.

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Lan Darklyn - 09-01-2013

(09-01-2013, 02:03 PM)doctorgalactic Wrote: Same deal here.  Haven't been able to get in all morning.  Ran the auto-key scrpit for a while, but eventually the NA servers stopped showing up on the login.

Same problem here.Frustrated

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Ari Kagon - 09-01-2013

Same deal here. I over slept and it was probably good that I did since the same problem is happening for a lot of folks. I'm really disappointed though, the one day I was really looking forward to. Dodgy

Anywho, when it does finally let us in, I'm sure we'll have a blast.Big Grin

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Oldaric Charledore - 09-01-2013

I'm coming I'm be a pal....save some cake for me

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance - Saefinn - 09-01-2013

Event was a lot of fun guys. Good to see a great turn out, has me optimistic about RPing on Gilgamesh. Nice to meet some new faces.

I've taken some pics, I'll post them up on the gallery when I'm less sleepy.
But here's one for good measure.

[Image: EventDance_zpsd85a19a1.png]

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - erosskye - 09-01-2013

[Image: 75ffa8e2-8512-4582-b9a9-4cb6750635da_zps2eeef7ba.jpg]

Had a great time guys! Lots of fun Laugh

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Gideon Aryeh - 09-01-2013

Thanks everyone for coming! Put up those screenshots and there will be another event. The Swimsuit Competition! So we hope to see more then! Thanks to all the staff and to all that were able to show up. Looking forward to seeing the new folk hopefully tomorrow as we have plenty of items to hand out to those starting on the server!

Everyone enjoy your labor day and watch the site for the date of the swimsuit competition. We need contestants and judges!

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - Poe - 09-01-2013

Man I always forget - here was the one I remembered to take at the beginning!

[Image: ffxiv_09012013_143640.png]

RE: Limitless Sky 1st Annual Costa Del Sol BeachParty Festival! 9/1/13, assistance thread - CrimsonMars - 09-01-2013

Well shit. I ended up missing this because of my service account. And it might be a while before I get to play again. -_-

I hope at least everyone enjoyed themselves.