Hydaelyn Role-Players
Any AION players.. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Any AION players.. (/showthread.php?tid=269)

Pages: 1 2

Any AION players.. - Zietes - 07-20-2010

My friends and I wanna play AION for a bit till FFXIV comes out, we think it'd be fun with our group of like 6 people. So I was hoping one of you could send me one of the trials to try the game out while I'm chillin with them here at the Keys. Also let me know what servers you'd recommend and which side is better PvP wise, etc.

Re: Any AION players.. - Satrina - 07-20-2010

Go Elyos for pvp, or you'll regret it. The numbers favor them in any skirmish. Also they are the dev's favorite race for pve type items and quests so it's even more of a bonus.

Re: Any AION players.. - ArmachiA - 07-20-2010

Honestly, just.... don't. It's a hopeless grind that doesn't get easier with more people, most people are level 50 and just gank spam, and the RP community pretty much all left XD

Re: Any AION players.. - Zietes - 07-20-2010

Well we like the PvP aspect of it so that's what we wanna play with. And like I said, it's just something nice to play till FFXIV.

Anyone have a friend invite?

Zietes Wrote:Well we like the PvP aspect of it so that's what we wanna play with. And like I said, it's just something nice to play till FFXIV.

Anyone have a friend invite?

There's no PVP in Aion. There's ganking that's done to your lowbies while you try to level up for pvp, there's fighting against the server itself as 90% of your opponents vanish during fort sieges or you disconnect, there are ranges, spiritmasters and sorcerors destroying most other classes because of melee lag.

I would say the "pvp" in APB is more balanced, and that game is horrible.

Re: Any AION players.. - Zietes - 07-20-2010

Well I believe in trying games out and judging for myself. Call it a bad habit. But I mean, you just never know.

Re: Any AION players.. - Siben - 07-20-2010

*looks all shifty*

>_____>

<_____<

Re: Any AION players.. - Gavriel - 07-20-2010

My experience with Aion...

yes..
yes....
Yes...
YES!!! Level 25!!!

...Oh crap

Rinse and Repeat.

Gavriel Wrote:My experience with Aion...

yes..
yes....
Yes...
YES!!! Level 25!!!

...Oh crap

Rinse and Repeat.

Pretty much, also nice Sig there Gav ;P

Re: Any AION players.. - Shamadconde - 07-20-2010

Let's see....Aion memories...Aion memories....Oh ya!
Lvl 35......grab quest.....get ganked on the way.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked....rez.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......rez.......try to go back........get ganked.......cancel subscription and quit. Never return.
True story!

Satrina Wrote:Pretty much, also nice Sig there Gav ;P

Thanks! Isn't it purdy?
I'm not quite if I will be going with that model for Gavriel in FFXIV, but I still love it. I made this sig for my character back in Aion. I've always loved playing seasoned fighters.

Re: Any AION players.. - ArmachiA - 07-20-2010

I'm only seeing a giant advertisiment for imagedump

Re: Any AION players.. - Shamadconde - 07-20-2010

Me too.

Re: Any AION players.. - Renaise - 07-20-2010

me three

Well crap.

I'm not..

*EDIT

Is this better?