Hydaelyn Role-Players
Quizzes for Characters - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Quizzes for Characters (/showthread.php?tid=2704)

Quizzes for Characters - Kae - 07-09-2013

I have always had a lot of fun putting my different characters through psychology quizzes and the like. Some of them are really accurate and the results are always interesting. I figured I'd post my favorite quizzes and let everyone else have a go.

Be sure to post your results!!

PersonalDNA -link
a longer test - very accurate results.

Animal in You - link
very short - interesting results, can take a couple tries.

The Color Block Quiz - link
very short - can be terrifyingly accurate. make sure you're in character.

Typology - link
very short - jungian four letter quiz, sometimes just one letter off.

Wordsearch - link
another short one - pick the first three words your character sees

Ice Cream - link
guesses personality based on favorite ice cream, sometimes accurate. sometimes not so much.

Dessert - link
guesses based on chosen dessert, not always 100% but fun to try.

Fruit - link
same as other food tests, this time with fruit.

If anyone else has any quizzes, put them up so others can give them a try.

Percifort Moreaux
the faithful inventor - the fox - the istp
cool, confident, talented
chocolate chip - lemon meringue [pbt, not quite] - orange

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Jijinji - 07-09-2013

Tried my best but not sure if I did it right.

Aegon Holt

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Magellan - 07-09-2013

Hmm... both the color and animal test were way off for me :/

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Kae - 07-09-2013

@Magellan - Oh really? I've never heard that before and I've run these tests by a number of different roleplayers. The colorblock quiz doesn't work unless you're very in-character. It may only work for method rpers? Maybe you should give it a shot when you're thinking like the character, otherwise your own thoughts will leak in there.

The animal one can take a couple of tries. It can take a couple of adjustments [usually on appearance and dependability].

Funny though, I know at least good fifteen or so people that all really found them accurate to their characters. X3 Never got a response like that before.

(07-09-2013, 12:33 PM)Gercho Wrote: @Magellan - Oh really? I've never heard that before and I've run these tests by a number of different roleplayers. The colorblock quiz doesn't work unless you're very in-character. It may only work for method rpers? Maybe you should give it a shot when you're thinking like the character, otherwise your own thoughts will leak in there.

The animal one can take a couple of tries. It can take a couple of adjustments [usually on appearance and dependability].

Funny though, I know at least good fifteen or so people that all really found them accurate to their characters. X3 Never got a response like that before.

I chose the colors in the way Isielin would have chosen them. Additionally, I did not wait for the countdown, because Isielin is a girl of action/slightly impatient.

However, the dna test was quite accurate ^_^

@Magellan - You didn't? Usually helps, heh~ What were your results on the DNA test then?

I'll post later, am unable to on my tablet :/

And yea i'll go wait for the countdown this time xD

Thanks for sharing, i always find these fun!

Posted a few more up.

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Desphiria - 07-09-2013

This is what I got for Iza

ISFP - Carrot Cake - Mango - Reserved Visionary - Confident, Talented, and Curious

The animal one I don't know, it was Porcupine but I don't think so.

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Savarah - 07-09-2013

I found that the color block quiz was surprisingly accurate. I'll post Sav's results.
Show Content

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Alothia - 07-09-2013

Animal: Wild Dog

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

RE: Quizzes for Characters - Nnejo - 07-10-2013

Typology quiz:
Quote:Is the glass half full or half empty? So? It's water. Big deal!
Prayer: God, help me to consider people’s feelings, even if most of them are hypersensitive.

Animal personality: Wolf
Ruthless and opportunistic whenever they are on the hunt for food. They are, however, subtle and secretive about the victims they kill.

Cat personality: "The Problem-Solver"
This is the cat that will figure out how to get the giblets out of the bottom of the garbage can without knocking anything over. Appreciates his pleasures but not a glutton. Stand-offish, but will put up with an occasional petting session.

Animal Test: 
Badger

Color Test: (This one was spot on)
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."Â