Hydaelyn Role-Players
Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! (/showthread.php?tid=2736)

Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Prophetic999 - 07-11-2013

We have knightly orders, we have information-networks, wehave charitable groups, we even have a performer's guild and a researchers guild and an assassin's order and the even a Labor Union amongst the linkshell hall! Well I was thinking (I swear I saw smoke, these idea things can be dangerous!) and I realized there's not really a home for those characters whom have the strict ideals about the "Good" alongside the get-it-done ideals of the... not so good! Ergo I'm proposing this enthusiasm check for a new linkshell or even a free company if enough people show interest!

The Black Templares

An order of Knights whom follow a strict code of ethics onhow to exist in the world. Their primary goal in the current umbral era is to exist as the bloodied blades of, simultaneously, vindication and guardianship. None of its members are the weak of heart for their burden is to carry Eorzea out its current umbral era and in turn usher in a world where they themselves would only be thought of as a remnant of the past.

These Knights aren't the faint of heart. They can't be. Their code would provide them the guidelines to both protect those that need them be they king or farmer or street-whore but likewise empower them with the strength of will to cut down the unjust, the oppressive, the cowardly and the evil. They must rise up amongst the rest and with them pull others to their feet and guide them forward. They must seek to give guidance just as quickly as they would seek to ruin someone for spreading the seeds of corruption.  These men and women are prepared to dowhatever it takes, even if it meant, committing an act that in and of itself would be reprehensible to others. The greater good prevails even when its agents are not as shining.

So please let me know what y'all think. I know it's astretch but... well I think a lot of characters whom may not exactly be the real "goodie-goodie" type will find a home here. Also please send me a PM if you have any questions!

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - FreelanceWizard - 07-11-2013

I like. It's sort of the dark and dirty side of the "paladin" concept. Also, I expect you'll have some interesting interactions with the Knights of the Twelve.

Um, that said... my character wouldn't fit in with such a group, though I do support the concept!

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Aeiteil Strand - 07-11-2013

I think this is a wonderful idea! I would TOTALLY join it if my IC character would be able to. I might make an alt JUST for this!

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Magellan - 07-11-2013

As a member of the Knights of the Twelve, it would be interesting to see, and to interact with this group. Kind of the shadow of our group...

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Nox - 07-11-2013

(07-11-2013, 04:08 PM)Magellan Wrote: As a member of the Knights of the Twelve, it would be interesting to see, and to interact with this group. Kind of the shadow of our group...
My thoughts exactly.

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Jijinji - 07-11-2013

I'm very interested in this to say the least. I wouldn't mind making an alt just for that linkshell. If there is one thing I like to be it's dark, gritty, and edgy.

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Khaze'to Zhwan - 07-11-2013

Gonna echo what a people have already said, might have to make an alt for this one.

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Magellan - 07-11-2013

(07-11-2013, 04:10 PM)Nox Wrote:
(07-11-2013, 04:08 PM)Magellan Wrote: As a member of the Knights of the Twelve, it would be interesting to see, and to interact with this group. Kind of the shadow of our group...
My thoughts exactly.

Oh hey there pardner! ^_^

Op: looks like you've a lot of interest, and even an intra-guild rp possibility. Go you! ^_~

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Aysun - 07-11-2013

I think it's a cool concept, but not something my character could join. x3 But you seem to have a lot of interest!

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Pastry Army - 07-11-2013

Concept? Dark and Edgy? All I need is a free egg roll and I'm in.

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Gerik - 07-11-2013

Sounds cool, not something Gerik would join though D;

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Tristian - 07-11-2013

Kk joining....... Happy prophet >.<

RE: Enthusiam Check! New Linkshell! - Grike - 07-12-2013

Sure sure I'll join.