Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Unsung Heroes[USH] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Unsung Heroes[USH] (/showthread.php?tid=2913)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-13-2013

We'll be having one last meet and greet tomorrow night at 7:30pm CST. If you are a potential candidate or someone who is curious about joining us. Even leaning on the fence of checking us out. If you want the ventrilo info (you don't have to speak on a mic, there is a chat option too) Please PM Teardrop or myself and we can give you the information.

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-14-2013

So I'm doing a little play on words but:

Ultros: No really.... this is our last meeting! (instead of battle)

So anyway, if you were on the fence or not sure where to go... or if you were interested in us. We'll have our last meet and greet before Beta/Launch tonite at 7:30 CST. If you would like the vent info, please send me or Teardrop a pm.

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-15-2013

Thank you everyone who came tonite, it was a great meeting despite ventrilo having some server issues. I hope that we've been able to inspire and also offer insightful ideas about us. Look forward to hearing from everyone who came outside from the organization.

RE: Unsung Heroes - CalemvirLucin - 08-15-2013

Anyone else gonna be on tonight when servers open? Smile

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-15-2013

Yea. I'll be up at 4am CST to set up the FC and LS. Big Grin

RE: Unsung Heroes - CalemvirLucin - 08-16-2013

Cool! Lets meet up Smile

RE: Unsung Heroes - Gossamer - 08-16-2013

I managed to create N'klas Tia. Now trying to actually get him back into the game without encountering a lobby error! XD

RE: Unsung Heroes - Y'hmir - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 06:24 AM)Gossamer Wrote: I managed to create N'klas Tia.  Now trying to actually get him back into the game without encountering a lobby error!  XD
You and me both....at least L'ohke is created by now

RE: Unsung Heroes - Gossamer - 08-16-2013

And I'm in game now. Connection has been steady so far. I'll start adding you guys to my friends list while we wait for the FC and LS to get setup. Smile I can't promise I'll be incredibly responsive for a while today, since I'm technically working from home so I'll be going back and forth between work and play. Just in case anyone tries to send me a tell or something.

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-17-2013

We're out in force if anyone wants to check us out, interact with us, or get to know more about us. I'm currently unavailable for the most part due to a severe bug that's banished me from time and space... the void. So hopefully, they fix it at some point. Seer Noyeme, Aleka Donaka, or Isobeau are happy to help, answer questions, you name it.

RE: Unsung Heroes - CalemvirLucin - 08-17-2013

I'll be on today and tomorrow all day! Someone contact me and send me invite to LS please. Or I can create one if it is needed. I'm already at 16 Arcanist and 15 Conjurer Big Grin

RE: Unsung Heroes - CrimsonMars - 08-18-2013

Could you send Sinette Leclerc (me) an invite?

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-18-2013

Welcome. Smile

RE: Unsung Heroes - Teardrop - 08-19-2013

Thank you to those who joined us over the final beta weekend Smile ! The whole bug fiasco kind of threw a cactuar into the works as far as things we were hoping to accomplish, but we'll be back next week, ready to get things rolling Thumbsup .

There is still plenty of room in the Vylebrand Academy of Mystics, Tactics, and Trade for those looking for a good home Big Grin . Please PM myself or Elisea Renyven with any question...we'd love to have you Wink !

Tralala Trala, Admissions Administrator
[Image: Admissions_zps6424f438.jpg]

RE: Unsung Heroes - Elisea Renyven - 08-23-2013

We are without a doubt still recruiting. Check us out! We got enrollment day, Initiation, caravan event, a lot lined up!