Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Unsung Heroes[USH] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Unsung Heroes[USH] (/showthread.php?tid=2913)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 04-13-2014

Are you tired of tavern sitting? You tired of not progressing your character's story or life forward? Are you wanting to feel part of a group in an OOC manner? Check us out today. We offer a great social atmosphere and fun, PVE, and we do tons of RP events throughout the week. Check us out today! Don't let your FF14 experience get carried off into the dust!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 04-15-2014

Still Recruiting!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 04-16-2014

We're seeking active members looking for a fun player driven community. We look at each person as family oocily, and have a great time roleplaying. We're active nightly with events and things to do going on every day! If your looking for great fun check us out. April's News Letter should also be out in the next day or two.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 04-19-2014

Looking for a fun and active FC? We do things nightly ranging from tons of RP and quite a bit of PVE. We have something going on nightly, with USH there is no shortage of things to do.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - MrPoopyButtHole - 04-20-2014

Recruiting actively! If you have any further questions about who we are or what we do please feel free to reach out to me in game (Pyralis Targaryen) or PM me. I'd love to help in anyway I can! Big Grin

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 04-27-2014

As a team, less than a month. We earned 50m to get our FC plot. It was a huge endeavor and I want to thank all my Fcers for helping achieve the first phase of our vision. Come check us out! We truly do work as a team.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 04-30-2014

still recruiting!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 05-04-2014

Thought I'd give this a bump, we're still kicking. Got done with a Ball event yesterday. Great time to jump in on some transitions in our theme and roleplaying. Many new people and folks excited to jump into Academy and adventure rp!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - MrPoopyButtHole - 05-08-2014

Guess what? We're still recruiting and have cake!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 05-14-2014

Looking for roleplay? Character development? OOC family camaraderie, looking to pve, raid? Check us out. We have so much to offer, been so busy in game I combining the newsletter for April and May soon.

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 05-20-2014

Still here and kicking!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 05-27-2014

We're still about and looking for a few good folks!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - MrPoopyButtHole - 05-28-2014

Looking for folks to get involved in our Medium/Heavy RP events (happen at least 2-3 times a week) and also looking for dedicated PVE players for our coils groups!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - Elisea Renyven - 05-29-2014

Are you tired of the lack of character development? Do you find yourself feeling like there is limited RP out there? Well, don't give up. Check out unsung Heroes. An active officer staff that's friendly and helps out. We also have so many roleplay events and stories, there is just so much to do. We do it all, adventure, social, story rp... We're a laid back fun group and we also do Coil, always needing folks for these teams too!

RE: Unsung Heroes[USH] - CrimsonMars - 05-29-2014

I'm real sorry for the inactivity, guys. Since I've gotten my first job last year, I've been less active on my Bulmung alts and been focusing on my main in Gilgamesh, so I'm going to remove myself from USH sometime in June, perhaps both Sinette and Siren (if you haven't beaten me to it, lol). For the time I've had, I've had a lot of fun and you guys have been very helpful. As an inactive player though, I'm feeling that I'm merely wasting space, especially on the LS. I wish you all well on your endures.