Hydaelyn Role-Players
A Duskwight Discussion - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: A Duskwight Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=2947)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Rosekitten - 09-29-2013

I still need to seek this group out, been so busy with things though >_<

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - LeCard - 10-14-2013

Bringing this back to life to grab some of my fellow DW players on balmung for a story arc to get Rogier deeper into the society.

So, i will need at least two volunteers, but I will take all I can get. Now these two(or more)) will be the one that "bump" into Rogier and get him to start learning more about duskwight life. Now I can think of at least one, maybe two of you who will probably jump at this call, but the rest of you can feel free to jump in on this too Wink.

I don't have any specific days/times for this so it will just be whenever you see me on and want to grab Rogier for some adventure =). 

you can reply here, or just shoot me a PM, either works. if there is something more you want to know, or something specific you have in mind for a plan that you want to run by me before you ambush Rogier that's cool too!

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Sigue - 10-14-2013

After reading what Eva posted, as well as a fair bit of this thread, I do wonder about how well my character's concept fits a Duskwight Elezen, as much as I like it.

To elaborate, what I am primarily concerned about is that he lived most of his life in Ishgard, and served as a knight under House Durendaire for a considerable length of time. His RPWiki elaborates a little more thoroughly, but that's the gist of it.

As far as his general personality, while he's not quite as reclusive as the typical Duskwight, he is quite taciturn and introverted.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Rosekitten - 10-14-2013

I'd offer help on your idea Lecard but I'd be one of the worse to help ^^; Considering it's a bit of a ongoing joke in my FC that my character was dropped on his head at birth from the way he acts compared to whats expected at times... Though on that same note I need to track someone down to even get in this LS still >w< if it's not one thing it's another in my life heh.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Eva - 10-14-2013

I'm eager to be involved, but probably not the best one to kind of tug at the strings for this sort of thing. Eva does not have a very extensive duskwight background and belongs to this group largely out of curiosity and wanting to honor some familial traditions and such. That being said, I'd still love to participate if there is any way that I am able that would make sense. Big Grin

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kyatai - 10-15-2013

you know I'm interested.
Been trying to RP with you for a bit now.
(heck... been trying to RP with several of you for a bit now, but RL and FC duties (and RP) been makin' life difficult... haha)

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Yloise - 10-15-2013

I am willing to help.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Kari Illderthane - 10-15-2013

For those who still want an IC reason to join the linkshell, you can contact me oocly and then we can prehaps throw some idea's around on how to get you into the shell icly here is an example of how I got someone into the shell.

Kari was not trying to draw shady attention in Gridania so she acted drunk to get close to her target then said she was going hunting and the Duskwight followed leading them to into a forest where they could talk properly.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Twinflame - 10-15-2013

I still need to ICly meet people. I'd like to think I'm going to be available in the coming days maybe. Or like... Sigh. My schedule's all weird. I'll poke y'all in the LS later and maybe we can see if any of you are available for RP during the same hours I tend to be? I really hate being this busy. I want my character to meet folk. =_=

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Yloise - 10-18-2013

I will be online tonight and be available to rp, if anyone wants to meet Yloise. Smile

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Naunet - 10-18-2013

Jezreel Desfosse is in need of an invite to the linkshell, whoever has that power.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Yloise - 10-18-2013

I will keep an eye out for you Jezreel.

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Rosekitten - 10-19-2013

>w< I keep missing when the ones I've seen post that they can invite seem to be on. Ill timing on my half it seems ^^;

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - LeCard - 10-19-2013

(10-18-2013, 03:16 PM)Naunet Wrote: Jezreel Desfosse is in need of an invite to the linkshell, whoever has that power.

(10-19-2013, 02:27 AM)Rosekitten Wrote: >w< I keep missing when the ones I've seen post that they can invite seem to be on. Ill timing on my half it seems ^^;
if you post any planned times to be logged in here said peoples with the magical invity powers can make sure they hunt you down Wink

RE: A Duskwight Discussion - Rosekitten - 10-19-2013

saying the word hunt kinda scares me a bit Tongue already have enough people who try to track down my character not sure he needs more xD

though my times are EST I tend to be on in the mornings around 9 or 10am (on and off as I have a wee one >w<) 

Around 3 till 5 or 6 pm is when I normally stay on, little ones nap time and all if my free time and it's when the husband is working ^^;

Also on from 9pm till 12am est (after 12 being when my husband is off and he wants to run dungeons so I have to switch characters off Tongue)

~though these times i may have to update soon for least a week due to his times changing from some training his work is getting ready to put my husband through xP  when he's off work I tend to be on another character as he's not a fan of rps~

xD reading over that no wonder i commonly miss people heh