Hydaelyn Role-Players
Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rei's Doodles and Artworks (/showthread.php?tid=3023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Reibees - 07-23-2013

Copyright:  You do not have permission to trace/edit/modify or elsewise use images within this thread in any way, shape, or form without explicit written permission by the artist and credit provided in the reproduced imagery.
This includes but is not exclusive to: recoloring, photomanipulation, modification of hue or saturation, addition or removal of text, cropping, and so forth. I will not tolerate mine or another's art being used wrongly and taking credit for that which you did not produce, and will without hesitancy report all art theft to the rightful owners.

I caved. I decided to post my works here. lmao. 
So, my characters are of elven blood, but they're being converted to Miqo'te due to my distaste for the elven anatomy in XIV. So none of this art will be XIV based... yet. :'D

The blue-haired woman is Vesta, the dark haired, dark skinned male is Dilandau, and the purple-haired male is Vesta's husband Naderas. 

Please don't repost these anywhere! All content is copyrighted to me u v u)/!
I do commissions but atm I've a wrist injury so they're currently on hold until it gets the surgery needed. \ o v o)7

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Xenedra - 07-23-2013

IIII love your stuff. I already told you, but I'm doing it again. Nnnng so pretty!

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Reibees - 07-23-2013

/)//w//(\ Aha.. Thankyou~! I hope to work on XIV based stuff soon and post more when I produce more stuff.

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Kyatai - 07-23-2013

Wow. Heart Excellent work! I look forward to more (and yes, I wish the neck wasn't so long in Elezen too. Throws everything off. Sad)

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Mtoto Wamoto - 07-23-2013

Excuse me while I affix my jaw back to the rest of my face.

ughhhhh Your work is so good. Please teach me how to colors ; ;

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Ronberku - 07-23-2013

HOLY S*%$!!!! Those pieces are awesome! I absolutely love your art style. You just gained a new fan lol.

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Nova - 07-23-2013

(07-23-2013, 02:10 AM)Mtoto Wamoto Wrote: Excuse me while I affix my jaw back to the rest of my face.

ughhhhh Your work is so good. Please teach me how to colors ; ;

What Mtoto said.

Your stuff is amazing, I'm so jealous.

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Nightsha - 07-23-2013

Ack, my goodness... You have wonderful skill and I'm dying from your art style and coloring, it being so very beautiful I just can't even @_@.

I hope your wrist heals quickly and isn't causing any discomfort. I'm not just saying that cause I want to see more of your work, I promise~

/)//w//(\ Ahh gosh you guys flatter me so much skfjdsg. Idek what to say. 
/laysdownawkwardly. 

My wrist does unfortunately hurt, but I've learned to not draw as much as I had before I got it diagnosed, so for now it's doing alright. u v u)/ ! I draw regardless, lmfao. I couldn't live without doing so, I'd go nuts.

I will def post here when I am streaming since people seem interested in my work here. I appreciate all the comments and support.  ;  v  ; )7

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Seohyun - 07-23-2013

I'm so jealous. These drawings are so pretty, you're really talented... now put some in a bottle and share some with the rest of us.

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Martiallais - 07-23-2013

*whistles*

Wow, I'm glad you decided to post your art! It's great! Also, I hope the surgery goes well when you do have it.

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - ArmachiA - 07-23-2013

Oh my God please tell me you do commisions

Edit: It seems you do! I'll definitely want to be on that list once your wrist is all okay Smile

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Nox - 07-23-2013

I love your art style! Yet another art thread to stalk and (eventually) commission!

RE: Rei's Doodles and Artworks - Abaigeal - 07-23-2013

∑(✘ㅁ✘๑ )  itsss sooo amazing!!! I think I have to quit coloring...wow just amazing work !!

; v ;(\ Ohgosh, all these comments haha;; You guys are so nice. Idek what to say ahhh.

I'd post more recent ones but I haven't done much else yet since those in the first post.

Here's a few more, but they're a little older than the ones above (from last year-ish), so the anatomy's a lil off... I still like them though, so why not. 

Show Content
Show Content
Show Content
Show Content