Hydaelyn Role-Players
You might know me from... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: You might know me from... (/showthread.php?tid=3039)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: You might know me from... - AFriendOfAFriend - 07-23-2013

You might know Montague Morne from...

1559-1566: Bustling back and forth between La Noscea and the Lominsan shipyards, working as a logger.
1566-1571: A lifer in the Maelstrom, serving tours both on and off shore.
1572: A participant in the Battle of Carteneau Fields.
1-5: Part of a traveling crew of repairmen working to fix the damage from the Calamity.

RE: You might know me from... - lady2beetle - 07-23-2013

((Sorry to possibly derail this thread, but I think it's so awesome that it might be something we should consider adding to our wiki pages. Does anyone else think so?))

RE: You might know me from... - Martiallais - 07-23-2013

(07-23-2013, 04:46 PM)lady2beetle Wrote: ((Sorry to possibly derail this thread, but I think it's so awesome that it might be something we should consider adding to our wiki pages. Does anyone else think so?))

((I was thinking of adding an expanded list to my wiki page, yes.))

RE: You might know me from... - Xha'li Moui - 07-23-2013

You might know Xha'li from:
Winter Year 4-Early Spring Year 5-Grindania, in particular Stillglade Fane trying out Conjurer where he never managed to 'hear' the elementals

Early Spring Year 5-Late Summer Year 5-Studying at the Arcanist Guild as well as around Limsa Lolimsa.

RE: You might know me from... - Felix Sideris - 07-23-2013

You might know Felix Sideris from, or have seen him at...
  • Gridania's Market District playing his pan-pipe
Songs he plays on his pan-pipe -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVlgct0k0FQ
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaQt79v4w0A
www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0-OJwbKlE
  • Dancing around in the rain during storms
  • Wandering around the various Black Shroud regions hunting, gathering and practicing archery

RE: You might know me from... - Desphiria - 07-23-2013

Ooohs woow, I never thought about this. Hmm, let's see... gosh, you're making me think. Hehe. But here goes,

You might know W'zilika Iitoh from...

Gridania - Relaxing at the performance area, either reading a book or just thinking.
Ul'dah - Working at the Wolf's Den as a waitress or sometimes cook.
Gridania - Sitting or laying in the biggest tree she can find or walking around in the forest, enjoying nature.
Limsa - Walking around with her cane, trying to get used to the place.

Iza I'm not sure bout actually, I haven't felt like using her lately. XS But maybe,

You might know Izaza Iza from...

Limsa - Wandering around the city, exploring and getting used to the place.
Limsa - Possibly at the docks trying to fish.
Gridania - Walking around, gathering herbs and just enjoying nature.

RE: You might know me from... - synaesthetic - 07-23-2013

You might know Aeriyn Ashley from:

- Constantly being yelled at and/or threatened by the Brass Blades
- Walking around Ul'dah with no pants on because her pants had a hole in them and are at the Weaver's Guild for mending
- Climbing on all manner of things, usually with the intention of sleeping there
- Sleeping in trees when she visits the Black Shroud
- Bathing in public fountains, ponds and other water features (especially in Ul'dah)
- Avoiding the Ossuary as much as possible, while still trying to seek their knowledge of thaumaturgy
- Wandering around Thanalan, La Noscea and the Black Shroud for various reasons ranging from measuring aetheric corruption to finding a long-lost ancestral heirloom
- Talking with a red-haired Midlander woman outside the Immortal Flames offices

RE: You might know me from... - Ildur - 07-23-2013

Things for which Ulanan might be known:

-Her family spent a long time trying to get into Ul'dah's highest social levels. Specially by hobnobing their daughters and sons with the politically or financially influential and marrying them. Ulanan was the youngest.
-She was married to a respectable and easy-going merchant with connections to the Syndicate, until his death.
-Her husband was found dead, stabbed in the neck with a hook and hung from his room's ceiling. The investigation claimed he had been killed by one of his concubines. Gossip between the socialites blamed Ulanan for not being a 'good wife'.
-If you have connections to the Brass Blades or the Immortal Flames, you might know her father 'financed' the investigation.
-After her husband's death she had a mental breakdown and dissapeared from Ul'dah's social scene. In fact, she dissapeared from the city completely.
-You might have seen her at the small towns scattered around Thanalan, buying supplies and speaking in alliterations quite often. Sometimes, she can be seen wandering in Gridania and La Noscea.
-Sometimes, she yells randomly. Ussually when she's already engaged in conversation.
-She always carries a jar of olives with her.

RE: You might know me from... - Abaigeal - 07-23-2013

"Hello...Ye may have seen me fayce about..."

Pre-Calamity
  • Dancing about the Limsa Lominsa Docks trying to earn coin.
  • Walking the streets barefoot humming about.
  • Working at Tavern Soliloquy after Xenedra employed her.
Post Calamity Before Everyone's Return
  • Running Soliloquy
  • Visited the shroud a bit the first half of a cycle after the calamity.
  • Often making trips to Ul'dah 
  • Running about the country side for errands.
Current
  • Still at Soliloquy!
  • Often times found in Ul'dah around the gladiators guild.
  • All over Limsa.
  • Costa Del Sol when she has her days off...if not in Gridania.
  • Frequents Gridania some nights.

RE: You might know me from... - Gideon Aryeh - 07-23-2013

-Being chased when making a speedy retreat from a difficult fight
-Training out in the streets of Ul'dah and Limsa Lominsa on peoples faces.
-Costa del Sol ladywatching.
-Gridania smoking fine green
-Eating fine food and having fine spirits
-Gambling in Ul'dah and Limsa
-Treasure hunting,privateering and salvaging.
-Running from Wood Wailers because of smoking fine green and making passes at the Seedseer
-Taking on occasional contracts from civilians to deal with -troublemakers- and threats
-Robbing, extorting, killing, pirating, threatening, beating up and running from Garleans and any combination thereof

RE: You might know me from... - cranlet - 07-24-2013

You might have known/seen Melle:

1568-1572
-once the Calamity occurred, on one of the first ships to Thanalan

Post-Calamity (1-5)
-Ul'dah: doing grunt work for various employers (she could have worked/run errands for you! good work ethic, if not too eager, but apt to vanish to the next job as soon as dismissed)
-Thanalan ferry docks (on occasion): sitting and staring out to sea

RE: You might know me from... - ArmachiA - 07-24-2013

Loki

Past:
  • Looking for equipment to go Spelunking in caves around Ul'dah, where the Crimson Blade headquarters was. She spent a lot of time in the miner's guild, either getting drunk or making connections.
  • In Limsa Lominsa, as she was a pirate, she hung out at the Bismark quite often.
  • A beach. Pick one.

Now
  • At a beach. She's been spending quite a bit of time at Costa Del Sol, but it can be too loud for her liking. Still, you'll see her there a lot
  • Limsa Lominsa, running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Night Blades recently settled there and she's helping get them grounded.
  • Though she hasn't had much time for it, you'll still catch her in a bar from time to time.

Armi

Past:
  • Sanctum of the Twelve. She would go there a lot to pray to Nymeia that the threads of fate were turned in her friends favor.
  • Ul'dah, getting supplies for being a medic to her team.
  • Honestly she wasn't seen much outside. If anyone saw her it would be at the Sanctum

Present:
  • Sanctum of the Twelve. Though for very different reasons. Armi's crisis of faith is manifesting in strange ways and she's angry. Where better to yell at the God's she once worshiped so willingly. She doesn't want to ADMIT she's angry, so this is the only place where she's really get her rage on.
  • Limsa Lominsa. She never really went there in the past and is struggling with settling there now. She'll look lost, a little frightened, but not meak.
  • The Culinary Guild. Armi loves to cook and it calms her nerves.
  • Constant target practice outside of the Archer's guild in Gridania.

RE: You might know me from... - Xenedra - 07-24-2013

This is a suuuuper good idea~

- Limsa in general! La Noscea in general!
- Soliloquy Tavern, singing, dancing, pulling people into games and harassing~
- Any number of other taverns, drunk and gleeful
- The sandbar at Costa del Sol, either leading a group at games or alone watching the stars
- Maelstrom command, pretending to be responsible
- Wandering Coerthas
- Visiting TALE HQ
- Visiting Corvus Cinis HQ
- Upscale clothing stores, buying clooothes!
- Near the Alchemist's Guild and sometimes in it as well
- Rarely, the Archer's Guild
- Rarely, the Thaumaturge's Guild

RE: You might know me from... - Clover - 07-24-2013

Clover before the Calamity:
-As a kid, she just helped her parents in a vegetables and fruits store at Gridania. Nothing memorable.

Clover after the Calamity:
-She's been helping her grandpa with his magic shop in Limsa Lominsa. Even after her grandpa has died, Clover is still running the shop on her own. If any mage from Limsa Lominsa needs to do some shopping, they might have visited it.

RE: You might know me from... - PaperLife - 07-24-2013

My character isn't well known at all. But who knows, maybe you'll see him around. Thumbsup

Best place to find him is in his bakery on Emerald Avenue, where he's always experimenting with new recipes.

Frondale's Phrontistery is another place he's at often, learning new formulae's at the Alchemist's Guild.

Somewhere else he visits, but less frequently, is Eshtaime's Lapidaries. He doesn't go for anything more than looking at shinies and bothering his friend Bernardt though. Bernardt joined the Goldsmithe's Guild at the same time that Edmont joined the Alchemist's Guild.

Any other free time Edmont has is spent randomly around Ul'dah. He often goes outside the city's walls to help Bernardt too.