Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tabarut Scribbles - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tabarut Scribbles (/showthread.php?tid=308)

Tabarut Scribbles - Ty Lee - 07-27-2010

So this is only my second (or third?) post here, but unfortunately art is pretty much the only thing productive I have to offer this community at the moment as I am still reading up on my FFXIV lore and developing my character. So, uh, have some super sketchy sketches!

I was sort of running dry on inspiration when I was trying to think up a character so I broke my own rule and made her based off of a pre-existing character (Ty Lee from Avatar: The Last Airbender). The similarities are mostly physical, though.

[Image: tyleetabarut.jpg]

And this isn't FFXIV, but it is FFXI! One of my friends' tarutaru character, Omm. He is kind of scary sometimes.

[Image: OMMSCREAM.jpg]

Unfortunately that's all the FF art I have at the moment. Hopefully I'll have more to post soon. Big Grin

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Shamadconde - 07-27-2010

The taru made milk come out my nose!

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Vareal - 07-27-2010

I must agree with Shamad, only it was water for me! XD

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Asyria - 07-27-2010

Do not interrupt fish time!
Or else!

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Aveline - 07-27-2010

DO NOT INTERRUPT!

Those are great. Big Grin I really like your take on a male Miqo'te.

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Ty Lee - 07-27-2010

Haha, glad Omm could deliver the lols!

Aveline Wrote:Those are great. Big Grin I really like your take on a male Miqo'te.

And oh shoot, does she look boyish? She's not supposed to. Blaaahh. -_- Back to the drawing board!

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Shamadconde - 07-27-2010

Well with tarus, it's REALLY hard to tell.

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Vareal - 07-27-2010

Ty Lee Wrote:Haha, glad Omm could deliver the lols!

And oh shoot, does she look boyish? She's not supposed to. Blaaahh. -_- Back to the drawing board!

I saw the boobs o.O

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Asyria - 07-27-2010

She could use bigger boobs, I guess.
Since the shirt its loose, it does kinda seem like a cut guy's chest. The curves could be more defined I suppose.

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Aveline - 07-27-2010

Ty Lee Wrote:Haha, glad Omm could deliver the lols!

Aveline Wrote:Those are great. Big Grin I really like your take on a male Miqo'te.

*awkward* lol my bad D: Sorry I thought you were going for male yeah

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Tadir - 07-28-2010

She reminds me of the acrobat fire nation girl from avatar. Ty L...oh...right.

I didn't make the connection with your name until just now. >__>

Re: Tabarut Scribbles - Ty Lee - 07-28-2010

kimiji Wrote:She reminds me of the acrobat fire nation girl from avatar. Ty L...oh...right.

I didn't make the connection with your name until just now. >__>

XD Yeah, I was hurting for inspiration so I just went with her look since I wanted to play a pugilist. I'm sure she will look completely different by the time release rolls around.