Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] (/showthread.php?tid=3116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-17-2013

(08-17-2013, 05:00 PM)Konoe Wrote: Would someone be so kind as to send an invite to Sajet Calix?~ This is just too divine to turn down.

Make sure to send tells to those I named above

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-18-2013

Send a tell to Yaein Mayweather,Yeldir Melfusor, Kayle Delwyn, Edrin Wiks, Miriluni Mimiluni, Booker Dewitt and Luluni Luni or Amaare Margolis to get a pearl.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Kouen Elfrit - 08-19-2013

I definitely would love to join, this OOC hub sounds like a great idea to form a party/meet new people/ RP almost anytime. Unfortunately it has been getting difficult getting into gilgamesh (midgardsormr for now) so the next time beta rolls around I'm definitely hoping on.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - CrimsonMars - 08-19-2013

I'll be updating my character's profile a little between now and early access, maybe make a few tweaks here and there to hopefully improve on her character. I'll also try to keep track on the friends she make as while as her development in general.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Asyria - 08-20-2013

Jeanette Lenoire will need one of those.. I totallt forgot during beta. O_O

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-20-2013

You -know- you already got one so it will be there day one just send me or someone on here a pm.

Ladies and Gentlemen also list your Skype names for the ooc chat for the server. We'd like to keep as many of us together especially if we have to make additional linkshells for Coalition OOC. The Skype chat will serve as a way that everyone can communicate.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Mythie - 08-23-2013

I have several RPers in my mixed company group, and will keep an eye out for the names listed during early access and launch.  My estimation roughly right now is that I have around 10 entirely unique individuals. Huzzah RP! I can't wait!

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 02:16 AM)Mythie Wrote: I have several RPers in my mixed company group, and will keep an eye out for the names listed during early access and launch.  My estimation roughly right now is that I have around 10 entirely unique individuals. Huzzah RP! I can't wait!

Sounds good, there will be a space for all of those interested in roleplaying in your group!

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Miseria - 08-23-2013

Is this open to total newbies? I will be starting from scratch tomorrow morning Smile

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 02:10 PM)Miseria Wrote: Is this open to total newbies? I will be starting from scratch tomorrow morning Smile

Absolutely many of us teach and I did a freeform rp class last phase.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Brave - 08-24-2013

(08-18-2013, 08:39 AM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Send a tell to Yaein Mayweather,Yeldir Melfusor, Kayle Delwyn, Edrin Wiks, Miriluni Mimiluni, Booker Dewitt and Luluni Luni or Amaare Margolis to get a pearl.

*gets ready for pre-launch*

Are these also the names for limitless sky LS?

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 02:21 AM)Brave Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 08:39 AM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Send a tell to Yaein Mayweather,Yeldir Melfusor, Kayle Delwyn, Edrin Wiks, Miriluni Mimiluni, Booker Dewitt and Luluni Luni or Amaare Margolis to get a pearl.

*gets ready for pre-launch*

Are these also the names for limitless sky LS?

Yes

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Nagato - 08-25-2013

I would really appreciate it if I could get an invite to the Coalition-OOC! Please send it to Sarya Kross, thanks in advance!

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Claris - 08-25-2013

I shall poke one of these folks when the servers get back up and running.

In the meantime, please add ryndilee to the Skype chat. Thank you kindly! Big Grin

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 08-25-2013

(08-25-2013, 11:40 AM)Claris Wrote: I shall poke one of these folks when the servers get back up and running.

In the meantime, please add ryndilee to the Skype chat. Thank you kindly! Big Grin

Just sent you the contact message on Skype