Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Inactive] Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] (/showthread.php?tid=3116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 10-10-2013

Many of our leaders in the channels are fc leaders not ooc channel leaders. They are there to recruit for their respective rp guilds for those in the ooc channels to join. Having them in every ooc channel gives newbies easy access to rp guild leaders. Many of our community do not use this site.

As far as channel leaders well we all play at different times. Its always nice for people to have those they can ask questions.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Glazerman - 10-13-2013

Ahoy! I tried getting a hold of a bunch of you in-game but no one was around at the time. Anyroad, I've just recently started investing some time into my character on Gilgamesh, and am very interested in joining the RP community! Color me interested in joining the OOC linkshell. My character's name is Collem Brody.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Siha - 10-18-2013

I'd love to join this LS to help get to know everyone, my main would be X'nala Yanni.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 10-18-2013

Matthias Silverstar is consistently on as well so you can also send him a PM as well. We have a lot of folk who can invite so at worst just do a shout in the three cities for the rp communities.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - No Longer Exists - 10-22-2013

Hi, I'm new. I transferred my most played character to Gilgamesh from Famfrit and I'd really like to get involved in the RP. Putting a simultaneous post on the Limitless Sky thread asking for pearls! Pleeeeeeeeeeease? Pretty Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease with a cherry on top?? Cool

Character: Galen Aubrey

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Ouma - 10-22-2013

(10-18-2013, 04:51 PM)Rock Sandbourne Wrote: Matthias Silverstar is consistently on as well so you can also send him a PM as well. We have a lot of folk who can invite so at worst just do a shout in the three cities for the rp communities.
well im so newbie and i dont know how to pm and tried finding you all but no luck .-.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - RaylenorSelzen-akaga - 10-22-2013

Send Faedil Hyperion a PM as well for an invite. I will be on all evening.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Ouma - 10-22-2013

(10-22-2013, 05:45 PM)Faedil Hyperion Wrote: Send Faedil Hyperion a PM as well for an invite. I will be on all evening.
ive tried and when i do the command /tell and who evers name i put it says could not be sent does that mean there offline?

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - embergrin - 10-23-2013

I'm going to finally try jumping in this! Is anyone specific going to be on today/this afternoon? If not I'll just try everyone listed in the OP until I find one that's online. Also, how's the Skype chat? Is it still alive?

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 10-23-2013

Yes the Skype chats are still alive. Just list your names.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - embergrin - 10-23-2013

All right! I'm glider.green on there. Very new to Skype as well, but it seems pretty straightforward.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 10-23-2013

Added more names to the OP to send tells to. Usually you can't go wrong with Az'to Jinjal, Mikh Tayuun, Owen Sterner and Booker Dewitt. Though we have been getting openings in the other ooc linkshells lately.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Gideon Aryeh - 10-24-2013

Please note that these are main only channels! for any alts please send a pm to Luluni Lulu. Guild leaders are permitted one alt for purposes of recruiting from the actual channels

Also due to inactivity I have opened up some spots in the main channels. If your character (main only) was removed by mistake please just contact myself or any listed in the OP to get back in and my apologies if I made that mistake

Otherwise thanks everyone so far. Please again to keep room open for new members I humbly ask that if you are not a guild leader you please only keep a main in these channels for space purposes. Guild leaders again get only one alt to add to these channels for recruiting purposes

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - WT_Neptune - 10-30-2013

Please add one Vael Nymeias to the Linkshell.

RE: Coalition OOC [OOC Hub] - Mekael - 11-01-2013

I'm fairly new to the game and I've been looking around for more RPers for quite a while.  I'm glad I found this thread! Please add Mekael Dawnrunner to the LS in the game. =)