Hydaelyn Role-Players
That new MMO smell! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: That new MMO smell! (/showthread.php?tid=3214)

That new MMO smell! - Ari Kagon - 08-02-2013

Hello there,
I have been scouting these forums for a little bit and decided to come and be socialLaugh.
I am Morelle Noire but you may simply call me "Noire" at least until I get to know some of you a bit better. 
 I haven't played any of the beta for FFXIV  but I am already sold on so many of the aspects of the game based on what I've read on it. 

I recently unsubscribed from World of Warcraft where I use to RP a bit after playing for 8 years.
I played FFXI a LONG time ago and enjoyed some of it but never really got into it heavily.
As far as MMO's go, I am a little limited in variety but by no means new to the rodeo.

I have always enjoyed writing and artsy things so I might become a familiar face on the forums in time.
Moogle
I am also bringing along my boyfriend who brought FFXIV to my attention so he may be on these forums in a short while as he also enjoys RP. Big Grin

Looking forward to meeting you all and eventually, enjoying RP!Chocobo

RE: That new MMO smell! - Desmond Aryll - 08-02-2013

Well then a big welcome to you and your bf! Hope you two like it around here! Big Grin

RE: That new MMO smell! - LeCard - 08-02-2013

Welcome to the RPC!

I hope you enjoy your time here. We have all sorts of lore threads for anything you may be thinking about. (also, everyone here is really nice and helpful when it come to character story critique, I know they helped me alot with working out Rogie's story)

anymoogle, I digress. Welcome to the RPC and if you have any questions feel free to ask! (that goes for your bf as well when/if he joins us)

RE: That new MMO smell! - Maeve - 08-02-2013

Hey and welcome Big Grin Glad to have you with us!

RE: That new MMO smell! - Gideon Aryeh - 08-02-2013

Welcome to the site!

RE: That new MMO smell! - Desphiria - 08-02-2013

*gives you a gift basket* WELCOME! ^^ Hope you have fun here.

RE: That new MMO smell! - LandStander - 08-02-2013

Welcome! I wish my lover RP'd...Heck, it would be nice if they just played any video games xD.

RE: That new MMO smell! - Ari Kagon - 08-02-2013

Thank you all to the warm reception! 

The gift basket was quite exquisite,Desphiria Big Grin.

LeCard, the "anymoogle" line really tickled me. Moogle

I can already tell I'm really going to enjoy this community.

RE: That new MMO smell! - Teardrop - 08-02-2013

Thought I might mosey on over here after reading your boyfriend's introduction to the community Smile And as I mentioned to Selsix, why not come over and join in on the conversation over in the Duskwight discussion thread. We'd certainly love to get to know the both of you a bit better Thumbsup

Oh, you should check out the rest of the forums too Wink

RE: That new MMO smell! - Martiallais - 08-02-2013

Welcome to the RPC! Though, admittedly your bf's thread sent me here. Big Grin So blame him for one more bump!