Hydaelyn Role-Players
Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Koren's Lazy Art Thread (/showthread.php?tid=3259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Sarantali - 08-03-2013

I'm also at this point officially accepting commissions. I think from what I understand my starting price is 15 an hour AND you have to please be present during some of the live-stream so I know that I'm getting what you're asking for. Re-drawing and stuff is a lot of time, yo.

To give a general idea estimate the picture in this post was a 3.5 hour drawing. I... do not color. Color is not my jam http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=3364 however is great at color and muscles so I recommend him if you want to do that Wink. I can leave off all shading so that someone else or you can color. To compare, the other pictures in this thread were 30 to 40 minute doodles. My price for those is 10.

As you might imagine from the link, Susu's a friend of mine. If you're looking for a more Western, comic book style he's a great source. I'm more of a Korean-style intricate person. Also my guys kinda look femme unless I try real hard.

Let's start with a 30 minute sketch!  I didn't actually get to finish it because, well, 30 minutes but I'm SUPER HAPPY with how it came out.

[Image: Koren30min_zps73d93190.jpg?t=1375494416]

So, that's my first sketch of Koren.  Eventually she'll have a book there and be laying on her bed.  I think I need to rotate her body back around so she's laying more on her tummy?  Idunno.  Also her ear is all wrong.  >_<  Either which way!  Koren!

COMMISSIONS COMPLETED
Alodia (Complete!)

COMMISSIONS PENDING
1. Para (Shading)
2. Eva (On Deck)
3. Felix (Early Saturday)
4. Poe (Late Saturday)

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Alothia - 08-03-2013

CUUUUTE! I like it a lot~!

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Aysun - 08-03-2013

How pretty! Big Grin

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Nel Celestine - 08-03-2013

Holy Cow! That's amazing!

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Ashren Dotharl - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 09:48 PM)Koren Wrote: Let's start with a 30 minute sketch!  I didn't actually get to finish it because, well, 30 minutes but I'm SUPER HAPPY with how it came out.

[Image: Koren30min_zps73d93190.jpg?t=1375494416]

So, that's my first sketch of Koren.  Eventually she'll have a book there and be laying on her bed.  I think I need to rotate her body back around so she's laying more on her tummy?  Idunno.  Also her ear is all wrong.  >_<  Either which way!  Koren!
I have to say for this being a quick sketch this is fantastic, probably more than I could ever do even if I sat down for hours.

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - K'nahli - 08-03-2013

Koren Wrote:but I'm SUPER HAPPY with how it came out.

As you should be o.o Great work!

Koren Wrote:I think I need to rotate her body back around so she's laying more on her tummy? Idunno.

I don't think you need to, it should be perfectly workable as is ^^

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Kellen whitewolf - 08-03-2013

awesome thats really goodThumbsup

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Sarantali - 08-03-2013

[Image: Koren30min4_zps307454e1.jpg]

Still very messy, ugh some of that shading... but!  Here's where I am since I first posted it.  

Ugh.  My tablet does NOT show me where some of those sloppy lines are as clearly as I'm seeing here.  that smudge across her thigh and over her shoulders will drive me to distraction -_-;  Ah well.  That's what rough drafts are.

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Nel Celestine - 08-03-2013

absolutely stunning.  I swear the artists here make me so jelly.

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - K'nahli - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 11:02 PM)Nel Celestine Wrote: absolutely stunning.  I swear the artists here make me so jelly.
....mii... ;w;

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Sarantali - 08-04-2013

[Image: Alodiaquick20_zps6844ef5c.jpg]
A quick doodle (under 30 minutes) I did for Alothia

"You... you want to hire us to... catch.. your chocobo..."

[Image: nel35min_zps25b06990.jpg]

This was a quick 35 minute doodle for Nel - "I've got a great deal for you right here!"

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Eva - 08-04-2013

This is wonderful stuff!! Heart

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Desmond Aryll - 08-04-2013

Wow you are super talented! Your lines are very smooth. Reminds me a little bit of Josh Middleton. Keep it up!

Makes me want to pick up drawing again.

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Alothia - 08-04-2013

Thank you again, so much Koren! They're beautiful~!

RE: Koren's Lazy Art Thread - Poe - 08-04-2013

Beautiful Heart

You ever do work on commission?