Hydaelyn Role-Players
Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eulanna) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eulanna) (/showthread.php?tid=331)

Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eulanna) - Axl - 08-01-2010

This is my buddy Roscoe!

Show Content

Whenever you see me post, or talk on IRC, he is most likely curled up in my lap.
Show Content

Roscoe is 8 years old, I rescued him on january 2nd 2010, he had come from a family of neglectful and abusive people. and was in very poor health, my little buddy was on his last leg. but with a little love and care (and a shave) He is now doing very well, and has befriended my Shih Tzu named Yuki.
Show Content

Roscoe is a Maine Coon, which makes him naturally larger than most cats!
Show Content

Bye bye, he has to nap now!
Show Content

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Eva - 08-01-2010

This is Edgy. I got him about 3 and a half years ago when I was living in Norman, OK. He's moved with me four times since then and he's been a good sport about it each time (particularly the 30-hour drive from Claremore to Connecticut lol). Before I moved to where I am now back at the end of April, I was living with a roommate who had two cats. Now he's got no animal companionship for the first time in a few years and he's not particularly thrilled, so I may be making another post here in the near future.

[Image: Edgy001.jpg]

Even put a video of him doing a pull-up in order to catch a glimpse outside when he was living at my parents' house (I hate the wallpaper too): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_5qI1gVZk">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs_5qI1gVZk</a><!-- m -->

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Spartle - 08-01-2010

Pets! These pictures were taken at my old place which was huge. I didn't want him getting into trouble without someone nearby so the gates were put up in rooms we were in frequently, we've since moved to a smaller place and he has free roam without any gates.

This is my Cairn Terrier, Rue. Or Shaggy-Rue since he sometimes looks like a piece of shag carpeting. We actually obtained him from a pet store that obtained him from a breeder (or so they claimed as they threw pieces of paper at us like a pedigree and certificate). My mother would go to see him every day and whenever he saw her he would jump up and let out this loud, long "ROooooo!" at her and we've had him for about five or six years since then! He's an absolute sweetheart and a cuddle monster.

Though he has a track record of being a little vicious fuzz ball. He spent three days tracking a mole in the backyard before eventually finding it, digging it out, incapacitating it and presenting it at my feet. There's also a story about him and a two-point buck duking it out (I have the antler!).

[Image: 0503001213.jpg]

When he was a puppy he was still a wheat color..
Show Content

It's safe now, Sponge Bob is dead.
Show Content

Show Content

Watching intently as someone moved around on the other side of the gate.
Show Content

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Zyanya - 08-01-2010

Awww I love them all! And wow, I had no idea what I was starting by posting those pics, lol! Tongue

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Axl - 08-01-2010

I am a fan of Eva's cat.

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Boots - 08-01-2010

Axl, I want a Maine Coon now. They look so fluffy, adorable and cute, playful and friendly!
...Oh well, I have this instead!

Show Content

The caption for this is: Daddy, what is that shiny toy! I wants to DESTROY it!!! :cat:

Her name is McGonagall (Yes, after the Transfiguration professor from that book series I'm also crazy about) but we call her Mack for short. Her favorite place is right next to you. Or on your lap. Or around your shoulders; I need to get a picture of her playing her favorite game- 'scarf.'

I have another kitteh, a large tabby named Pigwidgeon (Yes, another HP name), who is called Piggy for short (hence the LARGE). Both she and Mack move so fast its hard to get them to sit still long enough for a digital camera to grab a shot. Getting this yesterday was a miracle.

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Axl - 08-01-2010

I like this.

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Satisiun - 08-20-2010

Was sent over here after making a fubar with the RL pictures thread. Didn't realize the post was over two weeks old and required a little digging, though. Heh.

==============

Since apparently bros, chicks, and everyone in between loves dogs, here are a few images of my best brodette, Maya:

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

And the winner for "I look like a freaking teddy bear, so love me forever" one ...

Show Content

She's with my sister for the time being, though. Miss her a lot, but she's happy, and I see her at least once a month (few states away and all) while taking care of stuff where I am.

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Shamadconde - 08-20-2010

This is Spud my little clown

5 years ago
Show Content

A week ago and yes, that is his usual expression.
Show Content

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Renaise - 08-20-2010

Awesome dogs Big Grin

Re: Post pictures of your cats and or dogs (inspired by Eula - Shamadconde - 08-20-2010

Ya. He's my brain dead little boy. He does the most random things, like licking the wall for no reason, spinning when he sees ANYONE, and getting really really excited when he hears a pill bottle rattle.