Hydaelyn Role-Players
Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower (/showthread.php?tid=3321)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Celsius - 08-08-2013

Just letting you know here that I have applied on the Mysterium's proper site.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 08-09-2013

Another update! After speaking to some members, I've decided to open the concept up a little bit. If you're a character who's not a mage, but has a connection to someone in Mysterium (or wants to create such a connection -- the bar isn't very high to be a friend of L'yhta's, for instance Smile ), you can join as a Fellow. So, if you were hesitant about joining because you were going to be playing a Disciple of War, Hand, or Land, hit me with a PM and we'll see what we can work out.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Dubs - 08-11-2013

Dibs on the hammock above the Tower's chocobo stable.BouncyChocobo

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Dromwald - 08-11-2013

This looks really good. I think I'll pop over to the official website - time I threw my wizard's hat into the ring so to speak^^

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 08-11-2013

Awesome! I'm looking forward to see you there. Smile

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - DeMontalia - 08-11-2013

It is great to see all the interest!
I look forward to RPing with everyone. 

Big Grin

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Karhu Katsu - 08-18-2013

*your linkpearl crackles to life as an incoming message arrives.  A quiet, shy sounding voice greets your ear.*

He...Hello?  I hope you can hear me.  My name is Karhu, and I have submitted my application for your review.  I hope to speak to you soon.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 08-19-2013

We'll be in touch! Smile

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Dubs - 08-21-2013

edited

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Random Encounter - 08-24-2013

I'm planning on having a 2nd character to cover the magical side of the classes while Phae'ra here takes care of the physical side. Your group seems rather interesting. Once the game is out, perhaps we could have a little chat.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 08-24-2013

Certainly! Smile I'll be in game after official launch, but if you're in EA, feel free to look up our officers -- Eamont Desormaux (de Montalia) or Seth Honeybrew (Raccoon). Or, of course, you can poke me via PM here or on our forums. Smile

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Karhu Katsu - 08-24-2013

(08-21-2013, 04:03 PM)Dubs Wrote: Thought I'd supply some Tower Ambiance.

Here at the Mysterium you'll find yourself amongst kindred spirits and...
Show Content

Once you get to know our Voice you'll find out she's quite the....
Show Content

You'll never fear the thought of someone stealing your...
Show Content

If you find yourself in doubt of the world around you, the Masters and Fellows of the Mysterium will always offer a friendly hand to guide you through...
Show Content

I like the way you think sir.
*Karhu dances to Radical Dreamers, being one of her favorite songs*

[youtube]CvULqQM-pUI[/youtube]

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Random Encounter - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 09:17 AM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Certainly! Smile I'll be in game after official launch, but if you're in EA, feel free to look up our officers -- Eamont Desormaux (de Montalia) or Seth Honeybrew (Raccoon). Or, of course, you can poke me via PM here or on our forums. Smile
I'll probably wait till launch to get in touch. EA will give me the chance to situate myself in game enough so I can devote the needed time to to a 2nd character.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 09-21-2013

We're still recruiting and growing, for those who are interested!

However, we do have a rather large number of Apprentices currently, and not nearly enough Fellows, Journeymen, and Masters (or Journeymen open to becoming Masters). We're not turning anyone away, but if your concept is open to being a Journeyman instead of an Apprentice, we'd greatly appreciate you applying as such. Smile

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Saigejo - 10-13-2013

I'm definitely interested. Contact Cho Renma in-game if I am unable to find you; or just through here, I guess.