Hydaelyn Role-Players
Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower (/showthread.php?tid=3321)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 03-09-2016

Hi! Smile What's your timezone relative to UTC? Most of our activity during the week is in the evening US Central and Eastern time (UTC-6 to UTC-5), but we have a couple of people who are on during the day instead, and our activity on weekends varies pretty widely.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 03-24-2016

We're still here and still solving complex magical problems ranging from voidsent curses to tracking down out of control conjurers. Whether you're an eccentric mage yourself, someone interested in battling ancient evils, or just looking for some magical help yourself, look us up! Smile

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 05-20-2016

Time for another update! We're still about, picking up new mages and their friends and investigating a mysterious syndicate that likes to use a strange magical sigil as their signature -- in addition to our usual bad guy stopping, healing, and research. If your character might fit in a quirky association of spellcasters, feel free to give any of us a poke.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 08-02-2016

We're still around and still interested in those who enjoy some magic and some adventure in their lives. Feel free to look us up!

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Etoile - 09-01-2016

This group sounds right up my alley. All my characters are magic classes, if that says anything. Wink

I know next to nothing about magic in this setting, so I'm drawing on my DND/FR understanding of it for now. Would be interested in an IC apprenticeship RP to learn more and help develop my RP in this area.

//ignore this or delete it//

//ignore this or delete it//

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 04:06 PM)Stardust Wrote: This group sounds right up my alley. All my characters are magic classes, if that says anything. Wink

I know next to nothing about magic in this setting, so I'm drawing on my DND/FR understanding of it for now. Would be interested in an IC apprenticeship RP to learn more and help develop my RP in this area.

Awesome! We have some members of the Tower who are really solid teachers (Armantiel, Clalaris, and Kerin come to mind; L'yhta is... a bit unique Smile ). Feel free to give any of us a poke to set up a scene.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Etoile - 09-02-2016

(09-01-2016, 11:39 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 04:06 PM)Stardust Wrote: This group sounds right up my alley. All my characters are magic classes, if that says anything. Wink

Awesome! We have some members of the Tower who are really solid teachers (Armantiel, Clalaris, and Kerin come to mind; L'yhta is... a bit unique Smile ). Feel free to give any of us a poke to set up a scene.

Thanks! I'm in EST if that helps. Smile

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 11-23-2016

Just popping in to post that we're still around! We actually have some interesting plot and theme concepts in the works, based on our memberships' (both IC and OOC) impressions of the upcoming plot for Stormblood. That said, our emphasis remains on being quirky, powerful spellcasters trying to make their way in the world while preserving old and developing new knowledge. If that sounds like your cup of tea, feel free to give any of us a poke here or in game.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 01-23-2017

[Image: tumblr_ok7uioXIUA1w3h7jjo1_1280.png]

The Wizards of the Tower, discussing two matters of grave import at their monthly Gathering: an issue with alternate timelines and the adoption of a Peripheral Code to bind them together in working to the betterment of Eorzea.

We'll be redoing our post soon and putting a copy in the FC forum as well -- stay tuned.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Soli - 02-10-2017

Hello. This sounds like a great concept! I am still working on understanding lore and what I'd like to do with my character, but I would love to join at some point.

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 02-10-2017

Hi! Smile Thanks for the interest. If you're interested in some help and advice with lore, please feel free to reach out to one of us in game, to me via PM here, or to me on Tumblr. I'd be happy to help!

We've recently rejiggered our application form to make it less intimidating, and if you interact with one of us OOC first, we can and will waive the application form -- since we'll just naturally collect the application information while we talk.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 04-21-2017

We're still around, if perhaps a little lazy on updating our post here. Smile We've made some new friends -- The Cat's Meow Bar and Grill, for instance -- and reconnected with some old ones in the Carbuncle Cafe.

If you're interested in fighting a world-spanning conspiracy of evil mages, talking philosophy, linkshell chatter, and more, look us up!

RE: Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - FreelanceWizard - 07-02-2017

We're still about!