Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello All! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello All! (/showthread.php?tid=3486)

Hello All! - Tajin - 08-12-2013

Greetings fellow Final fantasy lovers! ^^ Really looking forward to getting into this, but while I am familiar with rp'ing, I am not so familiar with MMORPG's! Have the help of a VERY patient friend, but still any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated!

MMORPG background: none, first time into this realm of games

Rp experience: two years now of playing with multiple people in very indepth roleplays and stories!

Looking to be a medium role-player and just trying to get my feet wet and such, looking to play as a more scholarly type character, an investigator of the ancient beings and histories of Eorzea!

Hope to speak with some of you soon!

RE: Hello All! - Elisea Renyven - 08-12-2013

Welcome!

RE: Hello All! - Gideon Aryeh - 08-12-2013

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask any questions!

RE: Hello All! - Syggfryd - 08-12-2013

Welcome! You'll be in good hands learning the ropes here. Don't be afraid to speak up/ask around if you need help with something. And you can always search the forum if you aren't sure whether someone has asked something already.

This is also my first MMORPG. I've finished basically all of the other Final Fantasy games (minus XI and a couple of the handheld spinoffs), so you could definitely say I'm in this for the FF name. I figured the RP aspect would make for an awesome supplement - and so this is my first time RPing. So far, it's been a blast, and I haven't even done anything in-game yet!

Do you think you'll be interested in going through the main storyline? I think it's going to be really cool to uncover a lot of Eorzea's mysteries.

Well, good luck with your first MMORPG! Hope to see you around!

RE: Hello All! - Gideon Aryeh - 08-12-2013

Shame on me for not putting this here for you, it should really help a lot!

Mentor Program

RE: Hello All! - Regulus Heartnet - 08-12-2013

RUN RUN SAVE YOURSELF THESE PEOPLE ARE CARZY lol im just kiding lol they re not so bad lol so welcome

RE: Hello All! - Lren - 08-12-2013

Welcome to the RPC! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions! Helpful lot this lot is! :3

RE: Hello All! - Teardrop - 08-12-2013

Welcome Tajin,

Can't wait to see your RP in action Thumbsup !

RE: Hello All! - Fiona Swift - 08-12-2013

Welcome to the RPC. Don't be shy, feel free to ask any questions. Good choice of MMORPG to start with as a first.

The first step can always be a bit confusing but once you get the mechanics down you're going to have a blast!

Bouncy

RE: Hello All! - Nel Celestine - 08-12-2013

Glad you came by.  There are lots of helpful people here who will show you the ropes and make your experience the best it can be.

[youtube]o7kRLrAQ1uI[/youtube]

RE: Hello All! - Tajin - 08-12-2013

hehe... Wow never expected this kind of swift response ^^ I am going to LOVE this! Thanks for all the kind words everyone Big Grin  and I'll be sure to pop into the forums if I need a hand.