Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello :) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello :) (/showthread.php?tid=3500)

Pages: 1 2

Hello :) - Ghitx - 08-12-2013

Hey! 

I am going to be a Whitemage, Miqo'te (Keepers of the moon). And I Feel kind of lost, with the legacy servers and other stuff. I would like to go to the server with most Rp linkshell and RP players and so far I see that  Balmung server is the winner ( Seeing that there are more Linkshell groups going to that server). So I ask As a newcomer  to the game can I enter the legacy server or is it only reserve to the legacy players?Cactuar
 And now to fully Introduce myself Smile
-MMORPG background
    My frist MMORPG was FFXI on the titan server, there I was a human( most of the time whitemage) called Gabrieleex( yeah I was bad with names lol ).  After FFXI I went to wow and became a human paladin and guess what I was also the healer hehe.  From there I stayed untill the lich king was defeated  and moved to  RIFT then TERA, in TERA I went to the RP server and had a good time  Rping with people. But when I hear that they were remaking FFXIV I went crazy ( happy crazy) and now Im just waiting for the day Smile 
--RP experience
 I have  some experience in TERA  with RP.
--Character ideas/info
 well My Main character will be  a Male miqo'te  whitemage.  It will be a second son and last male of the family ( because Keepers of the moon dont get to have that much male in the family natures way)  about the name well I have some ideas  But I have not decided yet
--How did you learn about the coalition?
  I google ffXIV RP Servers Smile and went from there
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
 I prefer medium  or heavy, as long as it is a mature and respectful Rp but I think that will depend on the community  
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
Doing my master's degree on social work, I am a trumpeter and that pretty much it.!Cactuar

RE: Hello :) - Gideon Aryeh - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 12:58 PM)Ghitx Wrote: Hey! 

I am going to be a Whitemage, Miqo'te (Keepers of the moon). And I Feel kind of lost, with the legacy servers and other stuff. I would like to go to the server with most Rp linkshell and RP players and so far I see that  Balmung server is the winner ( Seeing that there are more Linkshell groups going to that server). So I ask As a newcomer  to the game can I enter the legacy server or is it only reserve to the legacy players?Cactuar
You can definitely make new characters on Balmung so it won't be an issue.

RE: Hello :) - Desmond Aryll - 08-12-2013

Nope. Any player can join the legacy servers. You're good to go!

RE: Hello :) - AetherBaby - 08-12-2013

Hi there! Big Grin  your question's already been answered previously, but welcome to the forums!

Chocobo

RE: Hello :) - kagadesu - 08-12-2013

That answers my questions too. And also, welcome to the forum!

RE: Hello :) - EveyVorai - 08-12-2013

Hi!! I'm new too! And white mages are faaabbbulous~ I'll probably make a keeper too. I am also a bit lost  but all these folks here seem nice enough to help us out :3

RE: Hello :) - Fox - 08-12-2013

Welcome to the forums, I'd suggest doing a search concerning miqo'te there are a lot of really good researches in the RP forum section concerning them.

RE: Hello :) - Ghitx - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 01:12 PM)Foxberry Wrote: Welcome to the forums, I'd suggest doing a search concerning miqo'te there are a lot of really good researches in the RP forum section concerning them.
 Thank you!. So far  I understand that  Miqo'te from the  keepers of the moon, are a matriarch society and  they don't have that much male due to nature's way which for me is a really good  background  and different from what we are used to

(08-12-2013, 01:04 PM)Desmond Aryll Wrote: Nope. Any player can join the legacy servers. You're good to go!

Thank you for the info!, those are great news!

RE: Hello :) - Teardrop - 08-12-2013

Yay, another Tera refugee Big Grin ! Well, FFXI and RIFT too...been there as well Tongue

Looks like you have a good idea on where you want to be character wise...hope to run into you in game (seeing as you did say Balmung Wink )

(08-12-2013, 01:28 PM)Teardrop Wrote: Yay, another Tera refugee Big Grin !  Well, FFXI and RIFT too...been there as well Tongue

Looks like you have a good idea on where you want to be character wise...hope to run into you in game (seeing as you did say Balmung Wink )
 Thank you Teardrop!, But I have to say your name ( NIckname) sounds familiar...... Did you knew any Seth Jaeger(lancer)by any chance?

RE: Hello :) - Nel Celestine - 08-12-2013

Greetings!  welcome ^^.  I tried Tera for a bit.  It was fun but didn't hold my interest long.

[youtube]o7kRLrAQ1uI[/youtube]

RE: Hello :) - Regulus Heartnet - 08-12-2013

welcome hope enjoy your stay

I appreciate the community for the help and information given. 

Also if there is any keepers of the moon  that would like to  part of a tribe or small family, I started this post  Keepers of the moon tribe or family, to see if we can get it started. thank youCactuar

RE: Hello :) - Vee - 08-12-2013

White Mage for the wiiiiiin! Cool

Welcome!!

RE: Hello :) - Teardrop - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 01:34 PM)Ghitx Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 01:28 PM)Teardrop Wrote: Yay, another Tera refugee Big Grin !  Well, FFXI and RIFT too...been there as well Tongue

Thank you Teardrop!, But I have to say your name ( NIckname) sounds familiar...... Did you knew any Seth Jaeger(lancer)by any chance?

Why yes, yes I did...and that's you Big Grin!

I'll vouch for your role play creds, Seth, if you let the folks know not every Elin was into ERP Rolleyes