Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) (/showthread.php?tid=3584)

Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - foxofsnow - 08-15-2013

Hello! I've been shown this forum several times, and with open beta right around the corner, I thought it would be a good idea to be social and submit a intro post. You guys seem pretty nice Smile

--MMORPG background
I'm a pretty casual MMORPG player. I've played WoW, Rift, Guild Wars 2, and a little bit of Aion.

--RP experience
I've been RPing for a LONG time now... Started in forums on Neopets (not neopets related though), and transitioned to roleplaying on a hardcore custom server on Neverwinter Nights 1. I play DnD, and usually always create some sort of backstory for any character I create.

--Character ideas/info
My character, Ca'mako, is an ex-pirate looking to start her life over. 

--How did you learn about the coalition?
My boyfriend sent me a few links here, and it seemed pretty cool.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
I'm pretty much open to any type of roleplay. Typically, I aim for light or medium, but a good heavy RP session is fun.

--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
Hrrmmm.. .lets see. I consider myself an artist, so don't be surprised if you see some of my art on this forum in the form of signatures!

I'm not quite sure what server I'm going to be playing on, as my group of friends are still discussing which one to play on, but I'm really hoping to be able to RP with a lot of you! 

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - Demon Fox - 08-15-2013

WELCOME! WEELLLCCCOMMEEE! *takes a deep breath* WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a welcome so welcome and enjoy your warm welcomes from the many welcoming people in this community.

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - S'demyx Tia - 08-15-2013

Welcome, welcome! I'm sure you'll have fun on the forums.

(Btw, I loved NWN:HotU !) Big Grin Fellow DnD fan, neat!

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - Fiona Swift - 08-15-2013

Welcome to the forums!! Glad you decided to stop by and enjoy all the fun Bouncy

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - Vee - 08-15-2013

Welcome! I'm digging the name Ca'mako, and d'awww, I used to be obsessed with Neopets. Definitely post your art thread!! I love looking through peoples work, very talented bunch here. Moogle

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - Nel Celestine - 08-15-2013

Hellos!  welcome to the RPC!

[youtube]o7kRLrAQ1uI[/youtube]

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - AetherBaby - 08-15-2013

Hey there new person! ^_^ 

we played a lot of the same MMO's before! do you play any of them still? 

Welcome to RPC, have a great time here! lots to do, read, and cool ppl to talk with.

Can't wait to see your art too Big Grin Thumbsup

RE: Hello everyone! (an Introduction, of sorts) - Teardrop - 08-15-2013

Can't wait to see some of your work here, foxofsnow Smile ! We've got some pretty talented folk here, and I really enjoy what you artists share with us.

Wecome to the forums Thumbsup