Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello to Everyone! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello to Everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=3694)

Hello to Everyone! - Naleia - 08-18-2013

Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, and my character Big Grin. Hope to RP with all of you soon. Note: Gilgamesh server. Smile

--MMORPG background
I have played a few MMORPGs up until now: WoW, SWTOR, TERA, and some others. I have the tendency of switching between different characters in MMOs, but I think I'm going to stick to just one this time around hehe.
--RP experience
Some RP experience in the aforementioned MMOs, but I am willing to learn how to craft elegant and interesting storylines with you all!
--Character ideas/info
My main will be a miqo'te archer (or bard when I get to that level) named Nyla Starsong. Her name is unusual, I think, for a Miqo'te, so I will take the time in the future to come up with something to explain that hehe Big Grin. She has a perky personality, and is always moving forward with a smile. Over time, I believe I can really develop her character, but I guess that's all I have for now..
--How did you learn about the coalition?
GOOGLE!!!! Awesomeness search engine. I just typed in "FFXIV roleplay", and this site showed up!
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
HEAVY! At least, I hope. Once I hone my skills, I will be doing mainly RP unless I am partied up with people who don't RP or something.
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
-College student! Living in Hawaii. I'm a nursing student. ummm..I like playing tennis when I'm not playing games haha.

Thank you for reading my post! And, hope to see you all soon!
~Nyla

RE: Hello to Everyone! - Gideon Aryeh - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 09:26 PM)Naleia Wrote: Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, and my character Big Grin. Hope to RP with all of you soon. Note: Gilgamesh server. Smile

--MMORPG background
I have played a few MMORPGs up until now: WoW, SWTOR, TERA, and some others. I have the tendency of switching between different characters in MMOs, but I think I'm going to stick to just one this time around hehe.
--RP experience
Some RP experience in the aforementioned MMOs, but I am willing to learn how to craft elegant and interesting storylines with you all!
--Character ideas/info
My main will be a miqo'te archer (or bard when I get to that level) named Nyla Starsong. Her name is unusual, I think, for a Miqo'te, so I will take the time in the future to come up with something to explain that hehe Big Grin. She has a perky personality, and is always moving forward with a smile. Over time, I believe I can really develop her character, but I guess that's all I have for now..
--How did you learn about the coalition?
GOOGLE!!!! Awesomeness search engine. I just typed in "FFXIV roleplay", and this site showed up!
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?
HEAVY! At least, I hope. Once I hone my skills, I will be doing mainly RP unless I am partied up with people who don't RP or something.
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)
-College student! Living in Hawaii. I'm a nursing student. ummm..I like playing tennis when I'm not playing games haha.

Thank you for reading my post! And, hope to see you all soon!
~Nyla

Welcome to the site! Hope to rp with you and see you at upcoming server events!

RE: Hello to Everyone! - Kyrio Lamansque - 08-18-2013

Welcome, welcome! We look forward to meeting you and getting into some good RP!

RE: Hello to Everyone! - Kouen Elfrit - 08-19-2013

Welcome to the server, hope I see you soon.Chocobo

RE: Hello to Everyone! - Aulairet - 08-19-2013

Welcome to the forums  Big Grin

RE: Hello to Everyone! - Naleia - 08-19-2013

Thank you all for the warm welcome! Hope to see you all soon!!! Big Grin

RE: Hello to Everyone! - S'demyx Tia - 08-19-2013

Google indeed works magic.

Welcome !